EXECUTIVE-LEVEL TECHNICAL DIRECTION AND MANAGEMENT
Enterprise Computing | Information Technology | Network Operations
Project Management | Team Development & Leadership| Systems Implementation
Profile of Qualifications
- Innovative and Dynamic Technical expert qualified by 15+ years of successful experience in system, software and infrastructure design, support, staffing and management, having progressed through the ranks from Programmer to Senior Project Manager to IT Director.
- A particular aptitude in understanding technical products, complex situations and customer needs, with the ability to solve problems and engage all levels of engineering and technical proficiencies resulting in providing IT services directly contributing to revenue generation.
- Success working with COO’s, business groups, vendors and customers to communicate, coordinate and deliver new software solutions globally within fast paced, dynamic environments in the Insurance/Finance/Retail and Government industries.
- Strategic seasoned executive involved in all facets of project management with experience managing multiple systems in simultaneous efforts and priorities with Cross Functional Teams and Concurrent Deadlines.
- Expert in Software Release methodology, user testing, performance, stress testing, project planning, team building and supporting 24/7 Mission Critical applications.
- Strong creative problem solver, with legendary, pressure proven strengths in communication, conflict resolution and relationship building, who earns trust and respect while instilling confidence.
- An energetic and enthusiastic professional whose persistence pays off with quality, profitability, success and an excellent work environment.
Key Areas of Expertise
Technical Team Building
C, C++, C#
Windows2000 / 2003
MS / SQL
MS Dynamic CRM
Visio, VSS, IIS
- Designed and implemented SharePoint 2010 server farm for the New Jersey Devils to manage collaboration, document management and project management increasing productivity and decreasing overtime hours 28%.
- Managed over 18 projects concurrently for HRA which were allocated across multiple geographies/locations, including tracking and disbursement of NYC’s share of the $5 Billion Federal Stimulus Package. Negotiated resource budgets, hired staff, architected systems and guided associates during data analysis, design, and construction of solutions. Succeeded in delivering 100% of projects on time and within budget despite urgent timelines.
- Directed all phases for multiple .Net projects at Radial including centralizing computer system and implementing on-line ordering system saving 38% in annual procurement costs.
- Recruited, motivated and evaluated .NET/SharePoint/CRM teams managing a staff of 30 through team building, vision “buy-in”, improved cross-team communications, mentoring and coaching resulting in 0% turnover.
- Redefined and expanded Project Management practices at AIG by developing a comprehensive, organization-wide project management tool as well as developing and evolving SAM practices resulting in 100% success rate of meeting RTM dates, within budget and with seamless handoffs.
Confidential Computer Technologies, Parsippany, NJ
- Directed all aspects of strategic IT planning for expanding insurance/finance company including Program Management and Contracts Management for applications and infrastructure increasing profitability.
- Designed .NET/SharePoint Audit Tracking System decreasing losses and creating additional revenue.
- Hired and developed 30 IT resources including project managers, business analysts and programmers to form a cohesive and successful team.
- Directed budgeting, contracts, procurement, design and support of all technology significantly reducing costs.
- Guided scope, planning and definition, directed and managed execution, monitored and controlled all work across multiple
- projects, including new SharePoint 2010 environment to easily manage the New Jersey Devils project plans increasing productivity by 34%.
- Designed and presented power point demonstrations to board, stakeholders and users including demos to more than 500 users.
- Assessed technical merit, competitive outlook, and strategic fit of each IT opportunity, including 18 programs across 6 city agencies.
- Gathered end-users’ business requirements and translated them into CRM Application functions with perform gap analysis design to complete the clients’ business requirements.
- Guided team in development of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Custom parts (callout, workflow, data migration, email integration, new web forms, sitemap, ISV functions) to plug in into out-of-the box of MS CRM Solution.
- Program manager for internet/intranet web development, database development and application development.
- Negotiated resource budgets to deliver advanced solutions and program coverage that allowed for efficient use of available resources.
- Successfully managed client expectations on all projects, resulting in 100% client loyalty and additional work.
- Architected systems and guided associates during business analysis, design, construction of solution, testing and deployment to more than 2000 users.
Environment: WINDOWS XP/NT, SQL 2005/2008, WINDOWS.NET, ORACLE, C #.NET, COLDFUSION, SHAREPOINT 2007/2010, BUSINESS OBJECTS.
Sr. Project Manager, Confidential Kearny, NJ
- Fostered personnel management and growth of consultants significantly reducing turnover.
- Guided complex data analysis, design, technical support and communication eliminating obsolete engineering practices.
- Negotiated and effectively communicated to all of levels of management internally and externally transforming IT into a strategic business partner.
- Designed project plan and budget to update hardware and software increasing IT speed-to-value, performance, cost-reduction and revenue generation.
Environment: WINDOWS XP/NT, JAVA, BUSINESS OBJECTS XIR2/6.x, WINDOWS.NET, ORACLE, VB.NET, ACCESS.
Project Manager/Consultant, Confidential NJ
- Managed development projects from inception to successful implementation.
- Kept projects on track and budget, resolved issues with customers resulting in additional work.
- Set new goals and objectives and monitored progress against plan of underwriting team.
- Managed the customer relationship to strengthen image while constantly seeking out new opportunities to engage in additional projects for our clients.
Environment: Windows 95/NT/2000, Visual Studio.NET, MS SQL Server 7.0/2000, VB.Net, ASP.NET, MS PROJECT, MS VISIO, INFORMATICA, ACCESS, EXCEL, PC ANYWHERE, LOTUS NOTES, MS EXCHANGE.
Previous Technical Experience
Confidential Montvale NJ
Systems Analyst, Sr. Programmer, Programmer
Project Manager, Customer Svc Manager, Sales Manager
Environment: VAX, Windows 95/NT, JAVA, NETDYNAMICS, COBOL, MICROFOCUS COBOL, MS SQL Server , VB, C, DB2, MS PROJECT, MS VISIO, INFORMATICA, ACCESS, EXCEL, PC ANYWHERE, MS EXCHANGE.