Extensive IT industry experience with strong software development background and IT management including project management, release management and resource management involving global teams and a great deal of interaction with senior leadership and business team.Specialties: Project & Release management, Solution delivery, Contract Negotiations, Presales support, vendor management, Agile, waterfall and variant of waterfall delivery model in client facing environment
Domain: Telecom Domain, OSS, Confidential, Order management, workflows, CRM, Telecom Billing and rating, Network Inventory and provisioning
Project Types: Product Configuration, Migration, Integration, SDLC of Product releases, Client solution deliveries, web based enterprise solutions using JAVA EE, server side and integration technologies.
Proven expertise in the following activities:
- Managing projects from inception to release-- full SDLC including UAT and Post production support-- in accordance with company defined development processes and procedures, working closely with PMO
- Coordinating complex project scheduling activities including identifying project task dependencies and resource requirements, managing development efforts with both the internal engineering team, cross-function groups and customer teams
- Help identify, troubleshoot, and address technical risks and issues, Tracking and triaging of bugs & customer issues
- Organizing and conducting regular project meetings, prepare project status for various levels of reporting -- Client, Executive management and Project stakeholders.
- Expertise with MS Project, JIRA, wikis, Google docs, as well as adaptability to additional tools as needed by the organizational process
- Demonstrated excellent ability to partner will all levels of business users, third party solution providers and vendors for co-coordinated planned timely deliveries
- Strong organizational, multitasking and prioritization abilities with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and a data driven analytical approach towards solving complex challenge
- Successfully managed multiple moderate-to-complex technology projects with the budget ranging from $70K to $220K
Development Tools: Eclipse IDE, Clear case, CVS, Team Foundation Server, Ant, Shell Scripts, Maven, Packaging scripts
Web/Application Servers: BEA Web logic, Jboss, Apache Web server. IIS
Others: Solaris, Oracle, PL SQL, SQL server
Confidential Sr. Manager, Project manager, Technical Lead
- Worked with multiple Client (BHN, COX &TWT) deliverables, involving heavily in Client discussions for requirement sign offs, estimation sign offs, resourcing, mitigation of functional dependencies across multiple features, in a mix of water fall and agile deliveries.
- Was a liaison between Client and the technical teams in terms of technical requirement sign off and discussion on operational aspects of performance, and scalability.
- Lead Release planning, Scheduling and closely worked with the project teams tracking to the milestones, resolving scope changes and gating criteria for the release
- Was able to bring in structure in an environment where multiple projects were in progress simultaneously- through proper use of the tools like JIRA and SharePoint and ensuring that the processes are built and were followed across by the SDLC stakeholders
- Regular project reporting, identifying successful completions of milestones and deliverables, budget tracking, change management process and any problems or issues and any follow-up action required.
Sr. Manager, Project manager, Technical Lead
Development Manager for CRM, using MS Dynamics(CRM for Confidential )Responsibilty:
- Delivery and technical responsibility of Confidential CRM solutions using Microsoft dynamics.
- New team ramp up on Microsoft Dynamics through technology training and lateral hiring from Market, setting up complete SDLC team catering to development, Configuration, build, Environment support and QA.
- Provided the leadership for the process set up of the SDLC devil very of the new development paradigm of MS Dynamics in the organization.
- Development ownership of agile Sprint deliveries -- involved in discussion right from Product backlog creation, planning sprint back log, sprint deliveries, standup meetings and product Demo.
- Focused on workflow optimizations between MS Dynamics workflow and the Customization of the telecom flow and integration with existing billing solution(RBM)
Java Technical Project Manager for Telecom CRM and Order managementResponsibilty:
- Worked on Product and solution deliveries for Telecom CRM, Order management and workflows for Greenfield and business transformation projects involving new development, large scale migrations and integration with multiple vendors for payment, Device procurement, provisioning, mediation etc
- Successful client deliveries to AWCC, Duke Energy and Cricket wireless
- Was a technical POC for design and development of new requirements into the Enterprise product with Web based CRM solution and business layer for order processing and workflows, using Java EE framework, Oracle and external integrations.
- Lead quarterly roadmap creation process and planning resource utilizing scaled release planning
- Leading and providing technical guidance and direction to a staff of analysts and developers, managing the assignment, development and performance of tasks under the program, responsible for execution/delivery of each project within the program.
- Role heavily involved--Scheduling Planning and Control; Deliverables and QA; Project Planning WBS, Milestone Charts; Internal reporting; Risk Management and Problem Solving; Staffing and Performance Management; and Enforcing Work Standards.
- Development and Tier 3 production support for the product P2K (Rating and billing product) with C++ on sun Solaris, Oracle, J2EE and integration with CORBA, Tuxedo and web services
- Interfacing with business analyst and architects for detailed design, clients sign-offs and leading the DCUT followed by support during test phases
Technical Lead for B2B telecom solutionResponsibilty:
- Feature development and client support for the Product CLECware developed and Marketed(for Northern US telecom providers) a web based B2B solution for Order Provisioning and Preordering from ILECS like, Confidential.
- The technologies involved were VC++(for COM Objects),MTS, VB 6.0 and ASPs for front end, SQL server 7 as backend and IIS as web and Confidential for analysis and design, Rogue wave Db Libraries(for SQL server 7) and GENTRAN(for EDI translation