Summary of Qualifications:
Experienced and highly qualified Program & Project Manager offering high levels of energy and innovation that has proven to be effective and profitable for a broad-range of industries. Recognized throughout career for having superior leadership skills, exceptional financial/budget management abilities, and superlative business acumen. Progressive, decisive, and innovative, highly valued for expertise interpreting corporate vision and strategy, translating objectives into actionable plans, and providing decisive leadership to multi-functional, cross cultural teams. Currently seeking a position which will effectively utilize all acquired skills, abilities, and areas of expertise as follows:
- Project/Program Management
- Business Development
- Process Analysis/Improvement
- Client Relationship Building
- Internet/Online Marketing
- Business Modeling
- Account Administration
- Revenue Growth
- Team Leadership
- Strategic Planning
- Vendor Relations
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Technical Delivery Lead
Responsibility: Responsible for managing multiple Programs, Implementing large projects, and developing standardized ROI analysis for future technical direction.
- Program Manager for Communications: responsible for technical management of day to day operations for a team of 9 developing internet and mobile applications.
- Program Manager for Quality Improvement and HEDIS: responsible for technical management of day to day operations of a team of 10 developing client server applications.
- Large Project Management: responsible for all technical aspect of new state roll outs. Most recent covered 25,000 lives and involved all functional areas of the business. Also managed Medicaid roll out in 3 states and implementation of 17 new product lines in Q4 2013.
- Managing 3 separate initiatives to bring improved efficiencies through select technical investments to various areas of the business. Printing, Media Content Management and On-Line Health Assessment. Developed standard documentation and process for Buy vs Build, ROI, Vendor Comparison and Regulatory Compliance decisions.
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
Program/Project Manager IVResponsibility: Responsible for managing multiple projects, establishing PMO for client engagements, and developing standardized PM toolset.
- Effectively implemented robust and effective Program Management Offices on-time and on-budget for new client engagements.
- Successfully turned around struggling PMOs with thorough review and application of proven Project Management disciplines and commitment to process improvement
- Efficiently managed multiple mission critical delivery projects with a high degree of client interaction under tight deadlines to keep system go-live dates in tact.
- Relied upon by executive management to mentor PMs (both HP and client) in effective use of PM processes from Scheduling, Issues/Risk management, Quality and Reporting.
- Able to professionally address contentious client issues from the business to executive levels.
- Developed Standardized PM Tool Set that could be leveraged across accounts at minimal cost and could be deployed in rapid implementations.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Project ManagerResponsibility: Held accountable for onsite consulting of Compuware IT engagements for client projects with specialty in recovering troubled projects.
- Client facing Project Manager with a proven track record of bringing projects back on track through effective analysis, modification, and enhancement efforts.
- Skilled at delivering results in matrixed environments
- Successfully managed projects in varied industries including Universities, Hospitals, Insurance, Banking and others.
- Managed project budgets up to $10m effectively managing costs to minimize negative financial impacts to clients.
- Oversaw development of RFP for Identity Management solution for major regional Hospital, participated in final vendor selection and contract negotiations and then successfully implemented the solution covering 13,000 nurses, 3,000 and 5,000 business resource identities.
- Trusted by clients to manage vendor relations with the highest ethical standards
- Experienced with staffing projects including development of resource plans, interviewing, goal setting, reviews and on-off boarding of resources.
Confidential, Northville, MI
Monitor Product ManagerResponsibility: Responsible for overall operation of software development and implementation solutions for the automotive industry while managing a sales team that sold products and services to new and existing accounts.
- Handled relationships and prepared proposals for Fortune 500 clients/prospects, including BorgWarner, Federal Mogul, and Guardian Automotive.
- Developed project timelines and executed implementation of ERP software at client sites including business modeling, training and technical support.
Confidential, Warren, MI
Sales & Marketing ManagerResponsibility:
- Developed marketing and sales strategy which resulted in over 100% increase in sales over 2 years.
- Managed distributor relationships which accounted for 30% of gross revenues.
- Developed annual budgeting and profitability reporting for entire organization.
Confidential, Owosso, MI
- Managed two Detroit area private banking branches and $8 million commercial real estate portfolio.
- Improved collections of non-performing loans improving net profit for the region by $2 million.
- Managed staff of 30 included exempt and non-exempt employees.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Assistant Vice PresidentResponsibility:
- Managed $100 million+ commercial loan portfolio concentrated in the retail automotive industry.
- Served on loan procedures, policy and guideline committees during merger with Manufacturers Bank, N.A. (1990-1991).
- Managed 15 credit analysts for middle market loan group. Completed loan portfolio review for annual audit for 10K reporting (1989).