Visionary and results-oriented Global Information Technology Specialist and Project Manager with expertise in managing all phases of project delivery lifecycle for multiple complex project scope; from initial needs analysis and planning through product development and deployment. Adept in areas including product development, product strategies, problem resolution, team management and the implementation of creative solutions that meet business, budget, and scalability requirements. Extensive experience in internal project and program operations, including the planning, design, implementation and deployment phases. Driven leader skilled in building, nurturing and optimizing cross-functional organizational relationships resulting in dynamic innovation and growth.
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Strategic Planning/Execution
- Training & Development
- Best Practices & Analysis
- Process Improvement
- Business Analysis
- Service Management
- Systems Analysis & Design
Confidential, Milford, CT
Overall responsibility throughout the project lifecycle including requirements definition, business analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment
- Project Manager in implementing Oracle Merchandise Financial Planning, Assortment Planning, and Size Profile Optimization
- Manage all project tasks including schedules, budgets, and resources, to ensure that quality solutions are delivered within time and cost constraints
- Actively transform business requirements into creative business solutions using existing products and new ideas that demonstrate out-of-the-box thinking
- Work with senior management to create and maintain portfolio of global projects
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY May
Manage the cross-selling and support of new products and services to existing policy holders; respond to customer inquiries and requests relating to insurance products.
- Proactively prospected for new customers, follow up on leads, and effectively close sales.
- Oversee office projects and operations, enhance the administrative process, and track agency spending and budget allocation.
- Obtained Property, Casualty, Life & Health licensing.
Confidential, New York, NY
Global professional services organization with more than 144,000 people worldwide focused on information technology systems related to assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services.
SENIOR SERVICE DELIVERY SPECIALIST
Directed and provided oversight to rapid deployment teams in the resolution of LAN issues and provided engagement support. Led in the delivery of daily technology support to highly mobile and demanding clients of over 1000+
- Developed an innovative service delivery model for Americas IT Sub-Area mobile clients.
- Ensured all processes and procedures are kept up-to-date and accurately reflect Customer environments and requirements
- Assisted the Client’s IT executives and other senior Management as appropriate in their planning activities as required
- Provided assistance to the Client in researching new and / or emerging technologies to ascertain their potential benefits to the Client
- Led project planning, coordination and implementation of event logistics to include national events, special meetings, conferences, and road/trade shows, including negotiations of sub-contractor and vendor contracts.
- Oversaw event operations to include facility selection, contract negotiations, pricing, transportation, accommodations, food/beverage selection, audio/visual service arrangements, technologies and delivery.
- Partnered with event sponsors and internal/external teams on all areas of each event; floor plans, budgets and the creation of event materials.
- Analyzed and assessed current communication plans, special packages, processes, and the “look and feel experience” in collaboration with cross-company teams.
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER/BUSINESS ANALYST
Led all aspects of the project lifecycle for multiple projects to include planning, initiation, development, rollout, monitoring, and support; maintained full control over project work.
- Subject matter expert who worked with project team to define requirements for the U.S. firm’s current identity and access management (IAM) systems (Active Directory, Single Sign-On, IdM Federation, Lotus Notes, SecurID, Aventail, Radius, Fiberlink VPN access
- Managed the troubleshooting of account, software and hardware issues for new hires, transfers in/out of the US, and Expats (network access, single sign-on, access controls, intranet/internet, email set up/forwarding, and redirecting).
- Created and implemented best practices that increased efficiency, caused accelerated customer satisfaction, and slashed error rates.
- Continuously met with stakeholders in the development of solutions for problem areas with new hire accounts; human resources, identity and access management (IAM), application security, and directory services.
- Partnered with the Central Depot and Process Improvement team to reduce onsite Quality and Assurance time by 90%; resulted in lower overtime from helpdesk support personnel
- Successfully reworked the password sheet process by implementing a macro and script that effectively reduced processing time by 80%.
- Acted as the North-East New Hire Coordinator; drove the improvement of existing processes by developing new business relationships and identifying communication gaps between operational requirements and technical capabilities.
- Coordinated and established the Knowledge Technology & Learning (KTL) Trainers’ schedule 9 months in advance; included support staff for the Northeast area.
- Performed due diligence for non-site employees attending a firm-wide orientation in 5 locations.
- Managed and supervised the daily tasks and performance of outsourced contractors.
- Established best practices for the onboarding process and developed technical support policies and the procedural manual currently in use throughout the firm by EY IT personnel.
Acted as the lead technical support person for “Your Master Plan (YMP)” program (an EY MBA Program) during the spring/summer of 2006 and 2007; set-up a satellite office for program use at the University of Notre Dame and the University of Virginia.
- Cisco VOiP implementation, oversaw and actively participated in all aspects of project phases from requirements gathering to deployment, while maintaining momentum through completion of the project.
- Installed and configured machines for a client base of 150 students.
- Acted as liaison between EY and the universities for all technical and non-technical related issues during a 6-month on-site assignment.
- Performed technical support needs analysis for program including the completion of the onboarding process.
- Customized best practices for program; developed technical support polices and the procedural manual currently in use by the program IT personnel.
- Created and facilitated training sessions with clients on new technologies in both English and Spanish.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT ~ International Tax/Compliance
Executed all aspects of executive administrative support and project management support.
- Proactively identified under and over-utilized personnel and brought them to the attention of Resource Coordinators.
- Performed weekly data entry and maintenance of the scheduling database.
- Developed and cultivated relationships with key internal and external client contacts.
- Worked extensively with project management team on special projects to include the creation of deliverables.