Seasoned and results driven Project Manager with analyst and supervisory experience. Established track record of achieving objectives in various dynamic working environments and demonstrated team building, relationship building and communication skills. Flexible, easily adaptable and proactive; works closely with external clients as well as internal clients to bridge ideas and achieve quality results. Exudes energy, confidence and is a self - starter. Decisive business leader able to merge personnel into team centered projects.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Oversees delivery of services from initial engagement (onboarding) through continued service management.
- Provides a framework to structure IT-related activities and the interactions of IT technical personnel with clients.
- Ensures services are delivered in accordance with agreed upon business requirements and service level agreements.
- Maintain work breakdown structure and ensure resources and dates are met as well as validate client expectations.
- Maintain customer issue/resolution with Jira ticketing database as well as serve as Jira administrator
Confidential , Ashburn, VA
Project Manager, LiveSource Technology
- Developed and maintained the design, support, maintenance and management of the LiveSource directory assistance system.
- Integrated information systems solutions including determination of hardware, software, and network environment required to supporting the corporation's operations.
- Project managed various assignments that affected revenue ($100k to 2M) and customer service.
- Drive projects to closure with accuracy, on time and within budget.
Confidential , Germantown, MD
Manager, Fallout Escalation and Provisioning
- Processed provisioning service request and fallout management activities.
- Work closely with offshore personnel to ensure timely turn-up of products.
- Ensure SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) are met with regard to escalation and fallout procedures.
- Managed and mentored offshore team to achieve and exceed goals.
- Document, update and track current procedures to maximize optimal output.
Confidential , Reston VA
- Coordinated with various outside clients to produce operational flow.
- Worked closely with internal clients to ensure proper program access as well as program operation.
- Monitored and escalated order activities that fell out of flow.
- Enhanced and created solutions to alleviate bottlenecks for smooth operation.
- Coordinated and tracked warehouse activities to ensure operation flow in a timely manor.
Confidential , Sterling, VA
Provisioning/Tier II Specialist
- Provisioned orders in a timely manor to ensure activation of tracking units.
- Created and ran ad-hoc queries and reports to be distributed to various department heads for review.
- Troubleshot tier II issues when customers encountered issues.
- Solved, tracked and updated trouble ticket statuses via Clarify.
- Documented current provisioning process for training purposes.
- Suggested and looked for ways to streamline provisioning process.
Confidential , Herndon, VA
Supervisor/Analyst, Lead/Order Management Specialist
- Developed and documented data provisioning processes to include testing and validating LSR (local service request) process through EDI application (Nightfire).
- Assisted IT with solving validation problems and testing with EDI application (Nightfire) as to successfully send LSR’s to various RBOC’s (Verizon East, Verizon West, Bell South, Ameritech).
- Created/ran CSG/Vantage reports, created ad-hoc reports and distributed to various teams for review.
- Supervised day-to-day data provisioning operations, work assignments, order management, metrics and coached team members. Utilized various internal systems to include Nightfire (EDI interface), CSG, Vantage, BRIO and Primus.
- Project managed new landline/cellular phone initiative. Developed and introduced policies and practices. Partnered with internal business units and vendors to achieve goals. Independently supported customer inquiries and escalations. Identified trends and conducted analysis in terms of troubles, first time resolution, fulfillment and overall processes.