10+ years of outstanding project management, support manager and team leadership experience defining and delivering solutions to business problems. Worked through many challenges and resolved obstacles through effective analytical, collaboration, facilitation and root - cause problem resolution skills. Executed project life cycles management from initiation, planning execution and delivery under limited or no supervision. Delivered moderate to highly complex multi-million dollar, multiple technologies projects controlling costs and risks with very aggressive deadlines. Performed cost benefit analysis, requirement gathering, process analysis, milestones and critical date monitoring, and business delivery assessments. Have extensive IT infrastructure experience that spans software and hardware architecture, systems support, operations, disaster recovery, security, data center consolidations and relocations.
- Microsoft (Excel, Word, Power Point, Office, Projects, Visio, Outlook). Clarity PPM, SharePoint
- 10+ years’ experience
- Manage, develop and implement project lifecycles meeting aggressive delivery dates.
- Negotiate and persuade decision makers on actions required.
- Perform cost benefit analysis, gather business processes requirements, define, monitor and manage milestones and delivery dates.
- Effectively interact with and support various organizations/departments, vendors and customers to manage projects, analyze and resolve issues, and interpret requirements.
- Manage scope, success factor measurements, and lead business analysis.
- Develop WBS, detail project plans, project teams, monitor and manage schedule and cost.
- Chair, manage and facilitate project meetings, issues and risks communicating status to all organization levels.
- Manage risk, cost, change and quality.
- Builds business cases, RFI, and RFPs, vendors contract development and management
- Provided senior executive project status, risks and issues reports,
- Infrastructure Project Implementations included:
- Configuration designs, facilities mapping, planning, network design and installations, physical and virtual servers installations, (DB2/SQL/Oracle Db Servers), Storage solutions), equipment decommissions, security, and software upgrades.
- Vendor centric Applications upgrade projects
- Some data modeling with DB2, Oracle and SQL databases using CA-Erwin tool.
- Disaster Recovery processes, procedures, documentation, development and implementations
- Multiple data center migrations and consolidations (Planning, managing transition and delivery)
Project Manager (Contract)
- US Data Center Consolidation Project - Managed multiple vendor applications upgrades under a data center migration delivery from Hagerstown into Omaha. Assumed projects, transitioned PM responsibilities and met aggressive 2 months delivery date. Managed through project/process analysis, requirements, charters, scope changes/management, planning, risks, change and schedule management through implementation and closing with little or no supervision. Using clear communications, project management, leadership and negotiations skills, overcame many internal processes, matrix team leadership and communications challenges to put the project on a clear delivery schedule.
- EMEA/USA Data Center Consolidation - Applications Availability Monitoring Project- Managing virtual US and EMEA teams a Centralized Monitoring and Alerting solution across multiple Next Generation Data Centers in EMEA. Project managed requirements, charter and scope, issues and risks, project teams’ sponsors, business unit owners, reporting metrics against milestones and schedule deliveries to meet expected outcome for the project. Managing though obstacles across international locations,/teams/data centers,
- EMEA/USA Global Exchange Technology upgrade- Major global exchange upgrade to common centralized information exchange 2010 solution. Managed requirements, charter, scope, virtual teams, sponsors through initiation, planning and execution with associated issues and risk analysis driving teams through collaborative, Confidential and directive efforts to meet milestones and deliverables. Overcame numerous challenges between EMEA and US teams/locations.
- Delivered multiple Fraud applications infrastructure technology upgrade projects into NGN Data center to meet existing applications capacity demands in legacy environments and customer impacts.
- Desktop Emulation Software Consolidation project that delivered a single technology growth solution. Delivered single solution standard across US and international call centers and internal applications desktops. Realized cost avoidance/reduction by replacing unsupported and expiring software maintenance contracts.
- Clear concise communications provided to all stakeholders.
- Monitored and managed delivery of key milestones that allowed the project to continue and create a new delivery schedule that meets the Data Center Consolidation Business Objective.
- Successfully completed business agent Vendor Apps upgrade and infrastructure migration into new consolidated technology growth data center on schedule with no customer impacts wand met aggressive two-month delivery schedules.
- Assumed PM responsibility and delivered key Data Center Consolidation project. Restructured infrastructure delivery schedule and project managed project restart and execution meeting execution phase schedule and key milestones in each project.
- Managed projects through Project analysis, requirements, scope and cost benefit analysis, initiation, planning, risks, change and schedule management through implementation and closing with little or no supervision
- Clear concise communications provided to all stakeholders
- Monitored milestones and met aggressive delivery dates
- Major annual entertainment initiative/project successfully exceeding all of previous year's delivery.
- 25% growth initiative successfully implemented
SR Technical Specialist / Project Manager
- Delivered moderate to large-scale high complex key technology projects lifecycles and met aggressive delivery dates
- Managed multiple concurrent projects through planning, requirements gathering, scope definitions, cost benefit analysis, risks, change and schedule management through implementation with little or no supervision
- Clear concise communication provided to all organization levels, project teams, customers and vendors
- Monitored milestones and met aggressive delivery dates
- $200M cost reduction initiative achieve from Insourcing remote Data Center Operations Insourcing and mission critical information network exchange projects with 100% transparency to customers
- $300k+ immediate revenue and 3+ Million new business opportunities re-engineering customer information sales and billing applications Web exchange
- 50% improved response resolution time to customer impacts from business applications processing
- 25% (500k) savings from Just-In-Time asset acquisition under cost reduction initiative
- 50% support requirement reduction after process analysis and improvements
- Oracle to SQL data migration meeting cost savings objective
Manager of Operating Systems
- Managed multiple operating systems support functions and projects supporting business objectives, annual budgets, planning, development and implementing technology growth
- Developed and managed annual budgets and staffing (managing, hiring, performance)
- Managed infrastructure support, project life cycles, security and storage administration.
- Planned and implemented technology growth projects
Technical Group Leader - Operating Systems
- Developed, supervised and expanded Operating System Support function in a start-up company
- Supervised technical support staff, planned, managed and implemented key technology projects
- Manage data center acquisition, relocation and consolidation from outsourcing vendor