15 years of project leadership for accomplishing complex business goals developing sustained relationships with internal management, employees, 3rd party vendors/contractors, and customers based on knowledge and trust. A results oriented, hands on program/project manager, with a background in Information Technology, security and financial, engaged from the beginning of the project and responsible for defining requirements. Identify specific tasks and resources necessary, as well as budgets for project completion in communications, information technology and engineering. Use knowledge, skills and professional talents in a competitive, technology - oriented environment with extensive experience working with engineering and finance, to design innovative solutions to difficult problems. Expert computer skills on both PC and Macintosh, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, FileMaker and db applications.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Project Management, Strategic Planning & Project Implementation
- Expertise in communications, technology, security, and analysis.
- Proficient computer skills, working knowledge of software for CAD, Graphics, MS Office and Project.
Confidential, Buena, NJ
- Prepare electrical contract proposals for submission to FBI and TSA.
- Develop electrical contract pricing for unit costs and managed overhead rates for contracts.
- Manage project status and update meetings.
Confidential, Columbia, Md
- Manage LTE site development, engineering, design and build out for multiple telecommunication sites in the Baltimore/Washington markets for T-Mobile
- Insure building permits in place and complete with contractors
- Oversee & review the construction, operational and financial performance of multiple sites, make recommendations, & implement solutions as needed.
- Tracking of project milestones and goals
Confidential Philadelphia, PA
- NE&TO Philadelphia. Projects include Readable Voice Mail, Acceptable Use Policy Management, Copyright, Bot Notification, IMAP, and IPv6.
- Define project scope and solution design requirements, develop plan and identify resources. Resolve risk issues, minimize scope creep and ensure burn rates to maintain project schedules.
- Manage project status, update meetings, and written, electronic, and graphic reports.
Confidential, Columbia, MD
- Project Management with Bechtel of LTE site acquisition, backhaul & metro Ethernet in the Philadelphia market.
- Tracking of project milestones and goals, weekly meetings with the Customer and Stakeholders to evaluate performance metrics, identify remediation requirements, and implementation with contractors
- Coordinate efforts for back-office operations and inventory management.
- Established Quality Assurance of vendor deliverables, construction performance standards, and validation of contract compliance including database for accountability
- Manage engineering, design, acquisition and build out for multiple telecommunication sites in the Baltimore/Washington market, Philadelphia market and New York market
Sr. Security Analyst
- Security assessments of prototype hardware/software
- Design/develop specialized laboratories and testing facilities
- Communication solutions of public safety using 2 way Motorola radios and telecom for areas around airports. Design innovative solutions to difficult problems and manage outside contractors
- Disaster assessments and recovery plans for various US Airports
- Transportation security testing & counter-terrorism evaluator for vulnerability assessments
- Analytical, quantitative, & cognitive problem solving analysis of test procedures & products
Confidential Wayne, NJ
- Wireless 3G network build-out for Cingular Wireless for over 300 sites in each market, Philadelphia and Baltimore/Washington market responsibility
- Attend public hearings, testify to present carrier engineering and expertise to obtain Zoning approvals and building permits for multiple sites.
- Program management of communications network development with contractors and staff.
- Plan resources, forecasting/budgets and contract services for facility construction & deployment, tracking results.
- Manage subcontract resources, materials, scheduling & project integration, and client interface
Confidential Tampa, FL
Sr. Site Development Manager
- Evaluate zoning, environmental, access, & construction for site candidates
- Attend public hearings, testify to present carrier engineering and expertise for Zoning and open dialog with local commissions for use approvals.
- Manage all aspects of site construction- layout, tower & shelter construction, antenna/line work, landscaping and contract compliance with contractors and vendors.
- Coordination with architects, engineers, attorneys & other services
- Develop schedules & budgets, analysis of job cost data & annual projections
- Construction management for project implementation and E911 testing