15 years of project leadership for accomplishing complex business goals, developing sustained relationships with internal management, employees, 3rd party vendors/contractors, and customers based on knowledge and trust. Results oriented, hands on team leader, with a background in Project Management, construction and finance. Use knowledge, skills and professional talents in a competitive, technology - oriented environment, to find innovative solutions to difficult problems. Expert computer skills on both PC and Macintosh, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, and Primavera applications.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Project Management, Planning & Implementation
- Expertise in management, technology, and analysis.
- Proficient computer skills, working knowledge of software for CAD, Primavera, MS Office and Project.
Confidential, Hanover, MD
Site Acquisition ManagerResponsibilities:
- Completion of Site Acquisition
- Construction & Implementation for system upgrades with AT&T LTE
- Coordinate performance evaluations, reviewing construction plans & design drawings, permit filing for construction, Pre-cons, implementation and inspections to validate completion
- Manage project status, track site specific milestones with daily database input and update meetings.
- Customer meetings to identify and resolve scope, material, resource issues and progress reporting
Confidential, Buena, NJ
- Prepare electrical contract proposals for submission to FBI and TSA.
- Develop electrical contract pricing for unit costs and managed overhead rates for contracts.
- Project coordination of installations and upgrades for facilities, review correspondence and performance
- Manage project status and update meetings.
Confidential, Columbia, Md
- Manage LTE site development, engineering, design and build out for multiple telecommunication sites in the Baltimore/Washington markets for T-Mobile
- Oversee & review the construction, operational and financial performance of multiple sites, make recommendations, & implement solutions as needed.
- Tracking of project milestones and goals with Primavera
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Define project scope and solution design requirements, develop plan and identify resources. Resolve risk issues, minimize scope creep and ensure burn rates to maintain project schedules.
- Manage project status, update meetings, and written, electronic, and graphic reports.
- Coordinated customer support for user acceptance testing (UAT) scripts
- Projects include Readable Voice Mail, Acceptable Use Policy Management, Copyright, Bot Notification, IMAP, and IPv6.
Confidential, Prussia, PA
- Project Management with Bechtel of LTE site acquisition, backhaul & Ethernet (ETTCS) in the Philadelphia market.
- Tracking of project milestones and goals, weekly meetings with the Customer and Stakeholders to evaluate performance metrics, identify remediation requirements, and implementation with contractors
- Coordinate efforts for back-office operations and inventory management.
- Established Quality Assurance of vendor deliverables, construction performance standards, and validation of contract compliance including database for accountability
- Manage engineering, design, acquisition and build out for multiple telecommunication sites in the Baltimore/Washington market, Philadelphia market and New York market
Confidential, Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
Sr. Security AnalystResponsibilities:
- Security assessments of prototype hardware/software for TSA
- Design/develop specialized laboratories and testing facilities for FAA
- Communication solutions of public safety using 2 way Motorola radios. Design innovative solutions to difficult problems and manage outside contractors for Homeland Security
- Designed scripts for customer support user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Disaster assessments and recovery plans for various US Airports
- Transportation security testing & counter-terrorism evaluator for vulnerability assessments
- Analytical, quantitative, & cognitive problem solving analysis of test procedures & products
Confidential, Wayne, NJ
- Wireless 3G network build-out for Cingular Wireless for over 300 sites in each market, Philadelphia and Baltimore/Washington market responsibility
- Program management of telecommunications network development with contractors and staff.
- Plan resources, forecasting/budgets and contract services for deployment, tracking results.
- Manage subcontract resources, materials, scheduling & project integration, and client interface
- Vulnerability and risk assessment strategy, analysis and implementation
- Review correspondence and reports; oversee tracking, reporting and review of data
- Manage overall reliability, information security and system integrity to ensure compliance with policies and procedures, develop disaster mitigation and recovery plan.
- Expense and capital budgeting, forecasting and expense performance.
Confidential, Babylon, NY - Director of Operations
Confidential, Melville, NY - Corporate Director of FacilitiesResponsibilities:
- Managed Corporate Real Estate for new office and manufacturing locations including regional assessments, viability, long-term brick & mortar investments including negotiation of leases, zoning evaluations, environmental issues and concerns, access, & construction for new facilities.
- Design/evaluate concepts, construction plans and specifications by consultants for completeness and conformance to spec.
- Plan resources, develop budgets and contract services. Develop safety and emergency procedures for multiple facilities, including manufacturing, in the US and Mexico.
- Construct new facilities for manufacturing of systems, components, and assembly with multiple clean room environments.