A business analyst position which incorporates system development, database design, desktop publishing, and user interaction.
Experienced with user requirements, project management, database modeling, Joomla, CMS, Access, InDesign, CorelDraw, Illustrator, Word, Photoshop, Excel, PowerPoint, Acrobat
Confidential, Rosemont, IL
Manager, Information ServicesResponsibilities:
- Performs project lead duties during website redesign by determining user requirements, communicating requirements to developers, and testing systems. Established new systems including on - line CME, membership application, and custom social networking system. Created website and video template layouts, revised sitemap, wrote requirement definitions, documented workflows, and designed custom photos specific to the organization.
- Updates the company website using Joomla and custom CMS. Administers the social networking site by adding new members, monitoring and adding content, maintaining a surgical video library, and coordinating new features with website consultants. Performs email campaigns.
- Defines user requirements based on user needs and wants, collaborates with developers, and tests new system to create custom company relational database. Performs backend administration. Trains users on the system. Created technical document defining database functionality.
- Designs artwork for company publications. Creates layouts for meeting programs, membership directories, brochures, and quarterly newsletters. Edits the publications for grammar and interacts with various printers throughout the printing process.
- Interfaces with members of the Technology Committee and AANALive Committee, consultants for the website and network systems, outside printers, general website users, and staff. Maintains minutes for both committee meetings and communicates enhancements to vendors.
- Maintained the accuracy of the information on office database, recorded dues payment, processed reports, meeting registrations, and new member prospects.
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
Project Coordinator, Information Services DepartmentResponsibilities:
- Coordinated over 14,000 requests for service annually by assigning projects, establishing accounts to be charged, and auditing completed projects for proper documentation, maintained project tracking system, administered charge back system to process client invoices, developed graphs to track client satisfaction and time/budget performance, managed an annual client survey for over 4,000 clients, and interacted extensively with clients and technical professionals to resolve problems.
Purchasing Analyst, National Auto/Truckstop Department
- Created and distributed purchase orders, maintained purchase liaison with vendors and company engineers, handled high pressure phone calls to track orders, completed accounts payable function, documented MSA-DECS Purchasing System, and created a Company Vehicle Procedures Manual.
Confidential, Crystal Lake, IL
Human Resources AssistantResponsibilities:
- Recruited and staffed applicants for non-exempt positions, evaluated jobs to write descriptions, performed payroll function, and developed Human Resource Manual.