- Self - starter with initiative, follow through, attention to detail, and ability to work independently in meeting various project and cost related deadlines and milestones.
- A successful hands-on leader experienced in project definition, proposal development, program management, on-site resource management, and client follow through.
- A proven, C-level communicator with a track record of multiple engagements and follow-on projects producing high return on technology investment leveraging teams of both in-house and contract resources.
- People, Program, and Project Management; Research & Analysis Skills; Waterfall, Agile (Scrum) and Six Sigma Methodologies ; Problem Identification & Resolution; Process Change/Improvement; Cross-Cultural Communications; Change Management; Business/Project Strategy & Direction.
- Strategic thinker with ability to drive change; Matrix organization experience; Allocation of project resources; adherence to budgetary constraints, managing the ordering and delivery of hardware, and onboarding new personnel.
Business Analysis, Service Oriented Architecture, ITIL, ITSM, Project Server 2007, Microsoft Project, Microsoft SharePoint, Documentum, PeopleSoft, Microsoft Reporting, Lawson Enterprise, PeopleSoft CRM, PlanView, Open Workbench, Clarity Agile, Clarity PPM, HP PPM, HP ITSM, Primavera P6, Clarity Agile, Word, Excel, Access, Visio, Java, Oracle, IBM Cognos, Business Objects, WEBI, Xcelcius, Crystal Reports and Crystal Enterprise, SQL Server 2008/2005, IBM Mainframe Systems, SAP, AS400, COBOL, DB2, TCP/IP, ACD Systems, Active Directory Services.
Confidential, Washington DC
IT Program Portfolio Governance Manager
- Performs all project management processes for diverse complex IT programs; i.e., initiating, planning, and executing, monitoring and closing process groups for 60+ projects maintained in Clarity.
- Successfully lead the on-boarding of multiple autonomous business units onto single enterprise-standard CA Clarity implementation (v13.3)
- Developed customizations to seamlessly integrate CA Clarity into current business models
- Considered and suggested necessary opportunities to reduce manual report generation and distribution efforts (e.g., setting up reports to run and distribute on an automated schedule)
- Worked with project teams to fluidly modify existing business processes to fit enterprise standards
- Worked with all Employees to ensure everyone understood the readiness process and facilitated readiness sessions.
- Verified project artifact storage and evidence of approvals were uploaded to SharePoint for key personnel to review in “real-time.”
- Designed and performed migrations of data from legacy systems into Clarity PPM tool, and ensuring the MS Project Interface toolbar was properly integrated for CA usage.
- Defined and developed Clarity custom processes with action items, system actions, notifications and database manipulations using GEL scripting
- Designed, implemented, evaluated and audited project management processes and completed templates for the PMO. Compiled “real-time” metrics relating to IT project success, resource capacity analysis, project attributes, and individual productivity which adhered to defined processes.
- Created and managed the Clarity Project Plan (WBS development effort). Reviewed and analyzed Clarity PPM reporting capabilities to determine functional fit and any gaps based on defined requirements. Identified and defined alternative reporting capabilities (e.g., Business Objects, Crystal Reports, and Xcelcius) required outside of Clarity capabilities. Prioritized projects and work based on resources, risks, issues, action items and organizational strategic plans; Identifies and partners with both internal and external WMATA stakeholders
- Negotiates critical and controversial issues with senior WMATA staff, to ensure compliance with PMO standards of best practices. Served as a resource to project managers and project leaders to educate and assist them with implementing project management processes and making improvement/changes.
- Developed Dashboard Requirements, and reports, for Senior Management. Created “real-time” portlets, as well as, “real-time” Xcelcius and parameter crystal reports; prepared and executive performance metrics to Senior Management during Project Reviews.
- Openly communicated issues pertaining to delays with scheduled work, project completion or compliance resolution. (Audit, Action Items, Issues and Risks, etc.)
- Work with project team(s) to manage resources, update project schedules, ensure time lines are met and follow upon outstanding items. (Action Items, Risks, Issues, Change Requests, Milestones, Tasks, etc.)
- Worked proactively with Customers and Project Managers to reinforce strong adoption to program and processes, ensuring their MS Project plans included WBS, resource allocations and detailed tasks within their project plan, and that risks, change requests, and test results were placed in their documentation tabs to ensure there were no changes in the scope of the project.
- Leads, manages, and coordinates high politicized programs comprised of various professional and technical individuals in accordance with applicable policies, procedures, regulations and agreements.
- Communicates effectively at all levels of the organization in order to independently organize and carry out assignments with minimal direction - with the ability to function autonomously as a leader of highly professional personnel.
Environment: Clarity Project Management, Client Relations, Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Office Word, Crystal Reports SDLC, Business Writing Basics for professionals, PMIS, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft SharePoint, Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Office Management, Clarity, Microsoft Project - Scheduling Program, Customer Relationship Management, Enterprise Resource Planning
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Senior Project Manager
- Tracked multiple project plans and progress of each plan for internal IT projects.
- Participate and lead project team meetings and discussion. Create/maintain project documentation.
- Identify and resolve project issues. Communicate effectively to senior leaders/team leaders and associates.
- Coordinate work between multiple areas and work on multiple tasks/ projects simultaneously.
- Manage updates and team documentation stored in Knowledge Link. Proven ability to operate across IT organizational levels and internal technical groups to ensure quality in the development, delivery and on-going support of collaborative change management processes.
- Coordinated with other teams to enable leveraging appropriate HP and vendor resources onsite and remote.
- Provided end-to-end project management throughout the lifecycle of a project by directing the efforts of project team(s) using dotted-line authority to deliver a completed EA product and/or service.
- Accountable for managing larger low complexity to high complexity projects, or projects within programs which spanned multiple functions in multiple concurrent projects.
- Responsible for: estimating, scheduling, coordinating, assigning resources, ensuring project funding, technical requests, architecture reviews, network deployment, infrastructure deployment, application/database knowledge, client management and assisting in recommending business solutions/alternatives for projects.
- Accountable for the successful delivery of re-hosting engagements, client re-architecture projects, new implementations, upgrades, internal and 3rd party project deliverables.
- Experience in enterprise architecture application deployments, upgrades, and migrations.
- Receive and process Change Requests for changes to the database using HP Service Manager.
- Processed large volume of third party contractor timesheets for monthly invoicing and resolved disputes; process MSA invoicing via Clarity financials monthly to ensure timely processing against open projects. Streamlined company financial planning and analysis by segmenting all Confidential customers into business categories to drive analytics and reporting.
- Responsible for publishing monthly and quarterly key performance metrics of the Capital and Operating expenses, by program. Maintain schedule on industry standard reporting requirements and managed securing all data required to establish common definitions to support benchmarking metrics.
- Assisted in directing the closure of program and projects associated with Transition Services Agreements between HSBC, ING and Confidential enabling a successful separation between the three companies.
- Tracked progress of multiple projects and milestones on a day basis, fixed roadblocks, made sure project's commitments were met, and eliminated bottlenecks to keep project on track.
- Provided metrics to Upper Management on resource allocation, resource capacity vs. demand, budget, and schedule during project implementation phase, and created strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Managed the development and rollout of Clarity PPM and HP Service Manager Enterprise Project Management tools (HPQC) from Primavera Legacy System by importing Primavera P6 plans from within Clarity, updating them, and saving them back to Clarity.
- Developed business case for the value added or realized from Clarity by outlining specific performance measures, targets, and goals
- Worked as a liaison between the business and technical team to gather the business requirements and converting them to the technical solutions.
Environment: Microsoft Project, Project Management, Microsoft Office Excel, Query Writing (BW), HP Load Runner, HP Quality Center, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access, Word Processing, ClearCase, Clear Quest, Microsoft Office XP, Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Clarity, HP Service Manager, Microsoft Office Word, Providing Customer Service, Oral communication, Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills, JAD, Microsoft Project - Scheduling Program, Forecasting, Enterprise Resource Planning, Clarity Project Management, Office Management, Access Central, Customer Relationship Management
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Senior Business Project Coordinator
- Developed comprehensive weekly and monthly cross-team (TOG) functional status reports, project updates, staffing plans, actual vs. forecast, P&L, time reporting and ongoing project cost analysis.
- Develops staffing (resource) forecasts, financial management support, and creates monthly variance reports and time management analysis (via STAMP, IQNavigator, PlanView, Tracker, MS Project, MS SharePoint, and MS Excel) and other project administrative duties for Senior Program Manager.
- Responsible for managing ordering and delivery of new hardware, software, and configuring laptops and desktops for augmented staff. Works with multiple internal and external teams to ensure associates have what they need prior to onboarding phase.
- Responsible for the monthly completion of variance analysis reports, supplying detailed explanations for use in determining planning needs or accruals as necessary to align actual with budgeted data elements of Operating Projects and expenses and Capital Projects and expenses. Identified the need for special ad-hoc queries or reports to assist in completing fluctuation deviations from standard or expected results.
- Reviews, analyzes and evaluates business systems and user needs and compiles those findings into system requirements. Conduct joint application design sessions for identifying and specifying logical system design requirements. Develop and interpret data flow diagrams, document business processes in data flow diagrams. Make recommendations on decisions related to screen flows, process flow and reporting needs.
- Direct or manages small as well as large process improvement projects across multiple functions within Technology, involving significant scope and complexity.
- Accountable for, validation and maintenance of formal monthly tracking of actual performance against targeted budget requirements.
- Perform a governing role for, ensuring that the proposal, execution, control, SOA, deployment, training and hand off, warranty support, and closure to meet schedules.
- Managed end-to-end project lifecycle. Accountable for meeting agreed-upon scope, cost, schedule and quality measures. Developed project plans and drives project milestones. Prepares documentation, status reports and budgets.
Environment: Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Office Management, Microsoft Office XP, Clarity, PlanView, Microsoft Project - Scheduling Program, Microsoft Project, Customer Relationship Management, STAMP, Enterprise Resource Planning, Microsoft Office Word
Confidential Richmond VA
Technology Business Analyst
- Works with business partners to develop technology concepts, SOA, requirements, design alternatives, project schedules, resource capacity planning, and costs for new systems initiatives.
- Plans and directs highly complex program schedules and budget, monitoring project status in comparison to cost/time projections.
- Lead initiatives are highly matrix cross functional environment, with fast paced deadlines, constantly adapting to a changing atmosphere, medium to high risk in scope and complexity.
- Recognized for possessing strong relationship building and team collaboration skills. Demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders, projects teams, including senior management. Effectively communicates at all levels with clarity and precision.
- Successfully manage multiple priorities in results driven environment. Collaborated extensively with other dependent project teams to manage integrated schedules and ensure compliance methodology.
- Successfully works with project teams to recommend appropriate implementation strategy, methods plans for initiatives that typically impact multiple and/or complex systems to identify risks and probable solutions.
- Customize SharePoint site specific to project requirements complying with audit requirements
- Provides consistent and comprehensive status reports, project updates, and ongoing cost analyses, significant issue management/ resolution and communication, usually at the executive levels.
- Provides direction to all related technical project management staff while serving as the primary project leader.
- Shadows the Infrastructure Planner (IP) role to work on the Integration Infrastructure Delivery Initiatives, Infrastructure Refresh and Organic Growth Initiatives and Infrastructure Consolidation Implementations.
Environment: Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Office Management, Access, Microsoft Office XP, Clarity, PlanView, Microsoft Project - Scheduling Program, Microsoft Project, Customer Relationship Management, STAMP, Enterprise Resource Planning, Microsoft Office Word
Confidential, Richmond VA
PMO Program Manager
- Integrated MS Project 2007 Server with MS Office SharePoint Server 2007 and Clarity PPM to ensure all business units had accessibility to their projects, dashboard and individual reports, and issues/risks/action logs in “real-time”.
- Headed deployment of new PMO, overseeing a project management team of 5 employees and teaming with various department leaders to identify, prioritize, and initiate projects and programs of up to $20M.
- Established PMO methodology and framework using PMBOK, ITIL, and Agile; wrote PMO guidebook.
- Provided leadership and expertise establishing strategic direction for Program Execution support services. Built and led IT PMO managing a significant portfolio of projects. Led extensive IT service management initiatives providing strategic and tactical leadership as well as operational governance in supporting business objectives.
- Shaped PMO and Service Management strategy gaining senior leadership support to execute and deliver activities related to the delivery of information technology projects and services.
- Develop, coordinate, and led governance processes, policies, and practices that help set strategic vision aligned with business and ICTS direction to inspire and drive Program Execution services.
- Mentor and coach PMO and service management teams that led to higher levels of service maturity.
- Planned and implemented PMO and enterprise-wide project execution and delivery process for ICTS.
- Strategized, planned, and developed comprehensive enterprise service management strategy for ICTS.
- Boosted quality gate completion from 25% to 100% by introducing checkpoints to ensure alignment with quality, cost, and schedule goals; defined project and portfolio metrics for performance tracking.
- Steered stakeholder interviews to determine needs and build consensus for quality/process improvements.
- Designed governance process for enterprise software evaluation, licensing, procurement, and implementation.
- Reduced software evaluation and procurement cycle from average of 150 days to <30 days.
- Created enterprise associate software policy, automated workflow solution, and monitoring/control system. Accountable for ensuring that all computers were loaded with only licensed software, and verified configurations were secured against unauthorized downloads and access.
- Responsible for managing the ordering and delivery process of new hardware and software, and working with an external team to ensure teachers, students and staff had their standardized computers and peripherals set-up and running, prior to delivery to schools throughout the district.
- Transferred full accountability for software purchasing to procurement department for unified approach.
Environment: Microsoft SharePoint, Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Office Management, Access, Microsoft Office XP, Microsoft Project - Scheduling Program, Microsoft Project, Switch board, Customer Relationship Management, Enterprise Resource Planning, Microsoft Office Word
Confidential, Richmond VA
- Developed processes, procedures, and templates for Software Configuration Management (SCM), Software Quality Assurance (SQA), Project Quality Plan (PQP), Area Management Plan (AMP), and other areas.
- Responsible for managing IT infrastructure projects and/or infrastructure tasks within a business project; acts as single-point of accountability and escalation for overall support activities, including problem, change, incident management, and project issues
- Manage a geographically dispersed team of IT resources to complete all aspects of the project, including, but not limited to, estimation, planning, requirements, design, build, test, and migration
- Establish and maintain cross-business relationships and provide critical communication to key leaders and stakeholders for IT infrastructure projects
- Responsible for following standard internal PMO/SDLC processes and budgetary practices
- Responsible for defining project approach, effort, scope, schedule, team member roles and expectations to ensure that resources are used efficiently and meet project plan objectives.
- Ensure high degree of customer satisfaction and resolution on issues that present operational risk and impact to customers.
- Coordinate efforts of users, vendors and other team leads to determine root cause of issues and lead the escalation process for resolution
- Tasked with significantly reducing the team budget; conducted gap analysis to identify appropriate resource mix and skill set. Created training programs for consultants, resulting in 11 of 14 converting to permanent headcount, reducing the resource budget by $1.3M.
- Proposed and managed the implementation of the Streamlined Audit Process (SAP), which reduced the need for raw IMS by 60% and increased audit throughput by 50%.
- Led cross-functional team to achieve Capacity Maturity Model (CMM) Level 2 certification for Area of Responsibility; identified Level 2 Key Process Area gaps and developed plan for closure.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Technical Business Analyst
- Primary responsibilities included: Project Reporting, Project Financial Management, Resource Capacity vs. Demand Analysis, project forecasting and financial reporting (Clarity PPM), Planning, Risk and Issue Management and working with Project Managers and Work Stream leads to ensure Project Risks and Issues are being managed and maintained Resource Management, and Ad hoc support.
- Achieved 99.94% application uptime through consistent use of best practices for development, testing, QA, release management, and documentation
- Developed ad-hoc reporting as an interim solution to business customers until an enterprise business intelligence data warehouse solution was fully functional and used PlanView to track the progress of the project.
Environment: Project Reporting, Financial Modeling, Resource Capacity Planning, Clarity PPM, Crystal Reports SDLC, Risk Management, Issue Management, PlanView, Oral communication, Technical Writer
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Business Project Analyst
- Defined the phase deliverables and communication plan, tracked milestones and project costs, identified resource roles and responsibilities, evaluated risks and recommended contingency plans and adhered to Enterprise Change Management (ECMS) processes.
- Recorded and maintained project issues, risks, scope changes, decision logs, schedule status and variance, and resource management issues.
- Achieved project objectives, ensuring completion in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Responsible for monitoring the vendors which we used for IT development and support
- Lead efforts of resource, financial and labor tracking in order to forecast and budget regulatory work and contracted compliance
- Standardized project documentation and reporting. Facilitated and recorded meeting minutes and summarized action items, issues and risks.
Confidential, Las Vegas, NV
Business Technology Manager
- Worked with subject matter experts to help define new reporting requirements and align business documentation in accordance with ITIL. Scheduled and delivered reports based on specified time-tables.
- Project Management skills with expertise in leveraging PMI best practices for Initiating, Planning, Executing, Controlling, and Closing projects; recognized for attention to detail and developing detailed project schedules and comprehensive project management plans to consistently deliver targeted business goals and objectives for the client that are on-schedule, and within budget.
- Successful project executions that achieved high client satisfaction; recognized for strong leadership skills, organizational skills and presentation skills combined with excellent verbal and written communications skills, to effectively navigate project risks, issues, and changes to project scope.
- Accountable for managing Systems Deployments, Integrations, Migrations, and Upgrades involving the development of cost models, system support documentation, training materials, functional specifications for customizations, and validation and acceptance test scripts, as appropriate.
- Organizational skills with expertise in managing multiple projects with multiple priorities, timelines, and objectives; recognized for being very well organized and successfully handling demanding schedules and pressures, in dynamic and often distributed environments.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Project Technology Analyst
- Collaborate with IT management and IT colleagues to translate corporate/functional business and information objectives into an IT strategic/tactical business plan and systems development.
- Collaborates with the finance department and various functional managers to ensure IT operational budgets are properly estimated and controlled; provide overall financial recommendations, and develop controls and measurements to monitor progress.
- Develop, analyze and report IT resource requirements to support objectives (e.g., staffing, costs) needed to meet objectives via resource modeling efforts.
- Participates in and often lead vendor management efforts pertaining to sourcing.
- Provides input to the development of corporate IT standards and policies to ensure compatibility and integration throughout the company.
- Create and sustain business literacy and understanding of business processes in the IT organization.
- Facilitate communication between all key IT groups and the customer community via participation in meetings and the creation of status reporting mechanisms (weekly, monthly, and quarterly).
- Supports the Senior Technical Staff Members with regard to large scale initiatives through resource modeling and providing complex analysis and reporting to Senior IT management.
- Maintained and updated the issues and actions log and the project risk register.
- Supported the project close out process and ensured closeout in a timely manner by ensuring project documents were complete and current.
- Evaluated existing project management practices and recommended improvements to these practices.
- Created report templates to put in the SharePoint site so all forms would have same look and information across the PMO
- Participated in the overall planning of new development projects, report standardization, documentation and daily operations; lead process to evaluate user report requirements
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Business Reporting Analyst
- Worked closely with other business units to assure reports and documentation met specifications, requirements, and end-user satisfaction.
- Optimized and centralized daily reports and shift reports into consolidated portfolios of parameter-driven reports based on Department and Call Center needs.
- Administered and maintained Windows 2000 report server: Crystal Reports Report Application Server (RAS), and web application: Active Server Pages (ASP), IIS 5.0, ADO, and OLEDB.
- Responsible for overseeing corporate accounting and financial planning and analysis for an international property and casualty holding company with approximately $8.1 billion in assets
- Streamlined annual budget process resulting in submitting five-year plans to the Board of Directors 3 months earlier.
- Analyzed financial results and reported recommendations to the Executive Committee enabling strategic decision making
- Instrumental in the completion of due diligence related to the 2000 acquisition of Terra Nova (Bermuda) Holdings, Ltd. (an acquisition which doubled the size of Markel
Lead Technology Analyst
- Defined, documented and implemented enterprise solutions through the use of Visio, Oracle, .NET, SQL, PeopleSoft, PeopleSoft CRM Vantive, Crystal Reports, Service Level Agreements and Crystal Enterprise.
- Developed management training material and coursework, change management workflows and documentation, service level agreements, documenting all service oriented architecture and performed analysis to meet defined procedures.
- Designed and build Datacenter infrastructure for www.pmusa.com (in Secaucus, NJ and Lisle, IL
- Designed the Network and Server architecture, defined and implemented all Security requirements, coordinated the website build and Implementation. Designed and built the Business Continuity infrastructure allowing PMUSA.com to run 24/7 in both environments.
- As Infrastructure Development Lead managed a team of up to 7 direct reports consisting of Enterprise Architects and Technical Leads.
- Managed Datacenter Transition from EDS' Datacenter management to IBM Datacenter management including the Build of 2 Datacenters using IBM AOD (Application on Demand)
- Led team to develop and rollout processes for validation, requirements modeling, testing, traceability and document management for SAP CRM implementation
- Cultivated quality process knowledge, skills and motivated 17 subordinates to ensure optimum efficiency of work output and adherence to organizational policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Determined inspection plans and reviewed the results for nonconforming product to minimize the company and consumer’s risks.
- Minimized equipment downtime and improved uptime by collaborating with production and maintenance supervision to identify root causes to nonconforming product and preventative measures.
- Implemented and monitored company safety programs to ensure that safe work practice were followed and a safe working environment maintained.
- Led various IT initiatives and project teams, including Front Office Account, Organization Change Leadership, Enterprise Solutions Center (ESC) Infrastructure Development, and Sales Support Integration Testing Teams.
- Executed the delivery of IT infrastructure, products, and services through system delivery life cycle (SDLC), project management methodology (PMM), and technical change management (TCM).
- Delivered test, QA, and production environments, installed client/server software, created installation/configuration/user documentation; and coordinated tests and data migrations.
- Managed vendor relations and facilitated knowledge transfer
Confidential, Falls Church, VA
Senior User Support Manager
- Managed and directed the day-to-day operations of a support group in a 24x7 call center environment.
- Developed service level agreements and response commitments between community, business and technical units.
- Key player in strategic planning including current state assessments, needs analyses, prioritization, resource management and budgeting, and management reporting in partnership with key business and technology stakeholders and Senior Compliance Management.
- Provide the appropriate level of guidance regarding PMO activities to project staff, spanning processes, methodologies, operations, tools, best practices, key performance indicators (KPI's), training and knowledge sharing.
- Define and implement internal portfolio, program, and project management suite of tools (PPRT) to monitor, measure and manage all aspects of project definition, implementation and governance.
- Provide input into the development, execution and maintenance of a Strategic Compliance Technology Roadmap.
- Build for the future and provide people leadership; direct the recruitment process of key employees and the selection of consultants and outsource-vendors from Infosys & Accenture, which includes RFP reviews, SOW approvals, budget and resource monitoring.
- Liaise and collaborate with leadership teams and global business partners, such as Enterprise Change Management, Global IT, Enterprise Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Legal, Audit and Finance teams.
- Ensured disaster recovery and security strategies were implemented in accordance with business requirements, corporate strategy and regulatory requirements. Manage local service desk staff and resources to deliver varied services.
- Manage support contracts, services and SLAs.
- Act as a "Single Point of Contact (SPOC)” for OP business application support. Provide end-user call logging and call resolution, simple "how to” and support in OP business application portfolio, and incident escalation and restoration of normal IT service operations. Respond to all user calls in a customer-focused and timely manner as per service level, and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Participate in on-call rotation for reactive support and respond to monitoring alerts in a timely manner.
Information Systems Specialist
- Provided overall support to ensure the successful design, testing and implementation of accounting processes for bank and savings and loan audits. Documented business and IT processes and workflows as it related to accounting and audit operations. Participated in closing over 106 financial institutions disposition approx. $87.25 Billion. Received FDIC Star Award Recognizing the Saving Millions of Dollars. Initiated and led the electronic tracking process improvement. Efficiencies were increased, approximately 77% for three financial services.
- Developed Queries for Inventory for FDIC Midwest Region. The first reconciliation covered 6-20 years of Inventory activities of failed financial institutions, worth about $2.04 Billion.
- Discovered $8.7M accounts in errors by complex analysis and reconciliations for Lending Tree, William Lyon and other Mortgage companies and ensured 100% accuracy monitoring accounts
- Saved $2.3 M reconciling company records of Investors, Banks and Customers for Lending Tree.
- Persuaded process conversion, recorded 3 ½ month transactions ($759M) in 5 weeks with high accuracy, leading to preparation of reliable, timely 2006 Financial Statement according to GAAP. Worked with Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FINCEN) assisting in taking loans into receivership and conservatorship because of closed or failed institutions, and investigated their assets through developing a standardized EDP auditing program to audit the assets of large financial institutions during the resolution of Savings & Loans.