IT professional with more than 15 years of experience with emphasis and as Business Architect & Sr. Project Manager. Intensive experience implementing solutions in the insurance sector to meet critical business needs. Extensive business experience with exceptional strengths in organizational ability and communication skill.
ECM/BPM/Workflow/Imaging: IBM (FileNet) P8 Process Engine, IBM (FileNet) P8 Content Engine, Business Process Manager (BPM), Image Services, Records Manager
Development Tools and Platforms: WebSphere, ANT, Apache, Visio, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Clarity, Star Team, RAD and Quality Center
PPM Tools: Clarity
Operating Systems: AIX, Linux, Windows NT/ Solaris
Databases: DB2, Oracle, MongoDB
- Highly analytical and results oriented, rapid adaptation to new environments and technologies, excellent managerial, troubleshooting, hands - on and problem solving skills. Played key roles in managing and developing enterprise-wide implementations as Lead Architect.
- Managing multimillion portfolios for Shared Services -Image and Workflow group.
- Managed several programs in the company which span across dozens of applications and across multiple line of businesses
- Architected, Designed and Developed complete automated Imaging and Workflow applications for multiple business Units in Insurance sector such as Death Claims, Remittance, Beneficiary &Ownership, Broker Dealer, Specialized Business Resource and Disbursement & Correspondence Units
- Closely worked with Enterprise Architects on designing the Image and Workflow roadmaps
- Provided several technical ideas/solutions to help global sourcing the business processes.
- Designed and Developed framework for Image and Workflow application which could be leveraged across multiple Business units.
- Designed and Developed several utilities and tools to reduce the testing effort.
- Developed project plans including scope, cost, schedule, quality, human resources, risk, procurement and communication to deliver on time and under budget for several projects in the company
- Worked with cross functional teams and external vendors on various projects from concept inception to final implementation
- Sun Certified Java Programmer,
- Always among the top rankers in the com
Confidential,Sr. Project Manager/Architect ,NJ
- Worked with business to understand their needs & help them defining their requirements
- Working as a solution architect to provide the future state & guidance to IT teams
- Worked with Business Architects and Sr. Business leads to identify the opportunities to transform processes and operations by reducing operational complexity, enhancing service delivery, and driving cost efficiencies to achieve savings
- Reengineered the existing workflow to support other future, architected the framework for maximum reuse
- Leading Planning, Build and Test teams to make sure project gets delivered on time and under Budget
- Designed and built reusable and extendable interface with various external open text and Diversified to outsource the Metlife mail room operations
- Facilitated cross company project team meetings and the coordination of resources to ensure quality deliverables
- Worked with external vendors to import and export images to support the business needs
- Managing forecasting and resources using Clarity.
- Managing the back office operations for external reps and Agents to support the broker dealer business.
- As part of operational stability, redesigned and re-architected existing applications to more robust and more scalable platform using Java, Oracle 11i and Planning and Managing multiple concurrent projects for the broker dealer business to take care of their growing business need
- Working as a solution architect to provide the future state & guidance.
- Managing several discoveries for the business to streamline the broker dealer operation
- Working with auditors and regulators to fulfil the regulatory need of the auditors and legal
- Interfacing with external reps and financial institutions like Pershing and Fidelity to support products in Broker dealer business
- Completed the discovery effort to stay with enterprise needs of Records Management as a Regulatory need
- Architected and Designed the future state with Integration of Broker Dealer, Retail Life and Annuity Image servers and Content Managers with Enterprise Records Manager
- Managed the effort with several IT teams, vendors, legal, Risk management and Infrastructure teams
- As part of regulatory and compliance need, represented IT to find the enterprise solution across all the line of business for Death Match
- Worked as a solution architect with several internal business teams, Legal, Vendor Management and external vendors.
- As part of customer centricity, played the key role for the project
- Worked with executive business & IT groups and were able to deliver the project in 3 months in production
- Reused most of the enterprise shared services to deliver the 360-degree view of customer
- Build the baseline for all Metlife future customer-centric projects