- Cost Reduction and Avoidance Agile Development Methodologies Staff Training and Development.
- Requirements Analysis Client Relations and Negotiations Budget and Financial Management.
- Quality Assurance Performance Management Software Development Life Cycle.
Confidential, Florida, Georgia
- Created safety, training, and operational plans for start - up networking company
- Led team of site development professionals in wi-fi, PON (Passive Optical Networking) and DAS (Distributed Antenna Systems) deployments nationwide
- Created project management plans for new and on-going projects
- Contributed to the development of project tracking software integrating internal and customer platforms
Confidential, Melbourne, FL
Deputy Project Manager
- Led software development team in integrating various software products for end user - VA executives
- Assisted in leading VA T4 IT infrastructure project with composite team including Confidential, Qbase, BMC, IBM Cognos and Computer Associates (CA) in support of a heterogeneous solution for EMF/FDR (Enterprise Management Framework/ Federated Data Repository)
- Created project management documentation, including project management plan, requirements traceability matrix (RTM) and infrastructure design document which were all milestone deliverables to client, the VA
- Led integration of storage, deduplication, back up and disaster recovery with partners from EMC
- Assisted the corporate business development team with proposal writing and review
- Participated on the SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) Suite project with Harris and VA personnel
Market Lead/Project Director
- Manage systems, software, and market operations for turnkey vendor of custom software application.
- Ran FTT (Fiber to Tower) project for two major wireless carriers in Atlanta/Savannah markets leveraging Scrum project management methodology for integrated software solution.
- Oversaw site acquisition, zoning, permitting, construction services, and budget control for over 400 sites.
- Managed direct report staff of 10 to 15 people and report to President and COO of organization.
- Spearheaded business development activities for the Southeastern United States.
- Mentored staff in agile development methodology and consulting excellence and encouraged best practice in project management, software development, and project planning
Confidential, Norton, MA
Development Team Leader/Project Manager
- Managed external vendor with a site count of 125 sites in the New England market on a multi-year project developing software systems & customer site acquisitions.
- Duties included managing software development, site acquisition, and entitlement (zoning and permitting), managing vendor milestone/deliverable dates and expenses, construction costs/timelines, and reporting results to market lead.
- Provided leadership for internal management team and external vendors.
- Managed all daily operations of a business unit including financial controls and back office roles; while creating and executing project work plans and revised to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Exercised sharp multi-tasking and prioritization skills to manage and maintain budgets, formulate production schedules, and provide detailed reports of operational performance to executive management.
Confidential, Columbia, MD
Development Manager/Project Manager
- Grew the company’s market share by planning and implementing a nationwide sales and marketing operations via print collateral, sales tools, Internet advertising, editorial materials and interactive media.
- Implemented Software products using Scrum Project Management methodology.
- Managed sites from the site acquisition process through zoning and construction for Confidential - Confidential ’s Xohm Project in the BAWA market.
- Worked internationally on a limited contract basis for a provider of network services for a wireless communications deployment in Panama, also generated project staffing requirements.
- Built experience in managing multi-cultural teams and overcoming divisions in language, social norms, etc.
- Anticipated cost and scheduling problems and made corrective actions to address the problem quickly.
Confidential, Hanover, MD
Development Manager/Project Manager
- Managed multiple software development projects for independent site acquisition firm in thirty-five jurisdictions surrounding Baltimore, Maryland and Washington, DC for Cingular, then AT&T Wireless.
- Implement Software products for Site Acquisition.
- At the same time, worked on leasing efforts for sites with government and quasi-government entities in same area, handling up to twenty sites.
- Coordinated zoning strategy with Cingular corporate and independent counsel for success pertaining to special exceptions, variances and other zoning intensive cases.
- Was Construction Team Lead on TDMA tear-out project, consisting of equipment removal for 50+ sites.
Confidential, East Providence, RI
Project & Zoning Manager
- Led and managed zoning efforts for Confidential in the New England market, primarily in the zoning-intensive suburbs of Boston, Massachusetts.
- Zoning duties included input for site selection, permitting and application, hearing presentation and management, and litigation analysis.
- Implemented various custom software applications in support of site acquisition strategy.
- Supported the executive management in ensuring adequate resources were available to complete the project.
- Peak load of thirty cases under management at any given time.
- Became highly knowledgeable in software development, requirements analysis, and database design.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Start-up software company focusing on enterprise and government clients delivering GIS solutions
- Assisted sales team in pre and post sales customization and update delivery
- Beta tested new releases and participated in continual SDLC improvement
- Updated and modified spatial databases in support of client needs.