Highly professional manager delivering actionable plans in support of the full lifecycle of mission - critical projects, with extensive experience managing quality assurance testing and software engineering teams. Aligns business and technology objectives to sustain corporate growth and expansion; secures bottom-line benefit while enhancing service delivery/quality levels; adept at identifying customer requirements, development, and delivery of products that meet and exceed contractual requirements. Process-driven and skilled in identification and implementation of procedures to improve project operational efficiencies, and team productivity. Highly motivated leader that provides direction and training to create and develop high-performing teams. Talented, with exceptional, communication, interpersonal leadership negotiation, presentation, and problem solving skills; excels in deadline driven environments.
- Change Management
- IT Infrastructure/Design
- Software Development
- Training & Development
- Quality Assurance QA/Testing
- Process Improvement
- SCRUM / Agile Life Cycle
- Technical Support/Writing
- Streamlining Workflow
- Customer Service
- Operations Management
- IT Project Management
- Network Administration
- Client Relations
- Scheduling & Risk Management
- Test Requirements & Test Plans
Confidential - IT Project Management
- Facets and Connecture healthcare reform system integration, infrastructure and user acceptance testing.
- Participated in test project scoping to understand project objectives, goals, and testing approach.
- Create test plans, test strategies and test schedules to manage testing project deliverables.
- Coordinate healthcare integration testing activities, schedule and deliverables across a 19 project program.
- Coordinate testing activities in the preparation of testing environments test data for ATF test scenarios.
- Primary contact for rolling status of all testing activities up to the program and out to project stakeholders, projects and other test managers.
Confidential- Quality Assurance QA/Testing
- Functioned as a project manager in the corporate Quality Business Systems engineering group and assigned to project manage the Silicon Electro migration stress test and Silicon Reliability test labs.
- Manage the daily and strategic migration operations to end of life the current work in progress system and the implementation and migration to the next generation work in progress system.
- Worked with a cross functional implementation and development team to create and develop a master MS project schedule that spanned several individual projects and organizations adhering to the project life cycle framework.
- Duties include schedule development, life cycle management, project tracking and reporting for a cross site development and implementation teams, and oversight of testing and testing requirements.
- Responsibilities include simultaneous deliveries, user group facilitation and coordination, process development, test development, customer negotiations, and infrastructure hosting delivery.
Confidential - IT solutions
- Functioned as the web content publishing project manager supporting major IT Decision Makers content deliveries.
- Managed daily operations, process improvements, and test requirements to streamline workflows and reporting.
- Process improvements, development of MS projects schedules, test requirements and use of Agile/Scrum methods.
- Sole point of contact for the marketing organization, Web development teams and Creative Web Design agencies.
- Directed US schedules to global teams and supported worldwide publishing activities and content deliveries.
- Oversaw multiple, major content delivery projects simultaneously with overlapping delivery and launch dates.
- Assisted in the creation of a new CDI PMO office, delivered organizational assets PMI processes and methods.
Confidential - Software Quality & Release
- Managed a team of up to 12 test analysts in the daily operations of software quality assurance and delivered multiple projects on time and within budget, tracked and oversaw employee performance messages.
- Participated in CCB/release meetings, quarterly/annual QA directors of software quality meetings.
- Led the implementation of the integrated technical testing and web site quality assurance testing efforts.
- Spearheaded Agile automation test development and conversion to an automated test environment.
- Planned project schedules, tasks estimations and delivered daily/weekly reports to upper management.
- Represented SQA to business partners, vendors, championed software quality processes and defect management.
- Contributed to code and documentation reviews to assist SQE’s and developers detect defects early.
- Participated in tiger teams to define and implement new processes and Agile project life cycle model.
- Participated in SCRUM Meetings, Phase 0 Planning Sessions, Daily Stand Up SCRUM meetings, and Sprint Reviews
- Reviewed User Stories, assisted in Story Card creation, and Acceptance Criteria development.
- Attended User Demo Sessions, Sprint Retrospectives meetings, Continuous Process Improvement Meetings.
- Lead embedded agile testers, spearheaded Test-Driven Development (TDD) efforts, hands free automated regression tests.
Confidential . of Tennessee / HealthMarkets
- Sourced and procured internet Life and Health leads and developed client relationships. Created telephone scripts and processes for first client contact. Reviewed customer requirements and setup compelling one-on-one presentations. Directed weekly regional sales team meetings, trained new hires, and resolve complex issues.
Confidential - Intel Architecture Labs & Network Systems Division
- Managed coached and motivated teams of 5-8 software developers and oversaw their performance.
- Led the design and development of multi-user tools and devised customized automated network and API tests.
- Formalized software requirement gathering and formulated milestones for the software development process.
- Moderated code inspections, spearheaded quality design processes and created formal interview processes.
- Selected and recommended new software and hardware capital equipment purchases.
- Liaised with national and international acquisitions teams to evaluate and report on lab capabilities.
- Facilitated new acquisitions and upgraded testing processes to ensure compliance with industry/Intel standards.
- Developed test design specification, test plans, developed defect tracking processes and state diagram flows.
- Spearheaded test process improvement efforts, bug scrub, defect management, and post project reviews.
- Designed manual test cases and automated test cases for network and API test efforts.
Confidential - Network Interoperability Lab
- Devised & executed Ethernet software certifications and device validations and submissions, and new hire training.
- Delivered 3rd tier customer support, resolved high visibility customer outages, and emergency client escalations.