IT Program / Project Manager
- with demonstrated experience delivering mission - critical, high-quality solution implementations. Proficient in Software Development Life Cycle and Information Technology (IT) infrastructure planning. Led multiple software development and Solution deployments across several industries including Public Safety. Planned and supervised the migration of business critical tools. Recognized for Project Management skills and leading multi-discipline project teams. Solid application development skills, including designing, writing and testing application software.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCEConfidential, New York City, NY
- Logging and Recording (L&R) project manager for the NYC Emergency Communications Transformation Program (ECTP). Responsible for the project that will record all emergency communications including 9-1-1 telephone calls, radio communications, and designated telephony lines for the Public Safety Answering Center 2 (PSAC2). Also responsible for contracts and financial reports for L& Confidential ;R and designated projects.
- Deployed a database platform in a high visibility environment with strict schedule constraints in a Live NYC Agency data center.
- Successfully negotiated a 30% cost reduction in $2.6M contract by focusing on deliverables and anticipated resource loading.
Confidential, Bohemia, NY
- Onsite IVR software development consultant for New York City Human Resources Administration (NYC HRA). Supported IVR group with the full IVR SDLC. Generated design documentation including call flow and test plan from Customer requirements. Generated IVR application software using MPS Developer graphical development tool and UNIX shell scripts. Investigated MPS IVR issues reported by HRA (Brooklyn, NY).
- Designed and generated MPS IVR applications well ahead of schedule and expedited testing using text based tracing tool (amu) to document test cases.
- Successfully modified Outdial application MS SQL queries and facilitated testing to document issues with the Customer MS SQL database.
Confidential, Melville, NY
IT Project Manager
- Managed Information Technology programs / projects and services. Oversaw delivery of complex IT projects, working with corporate customers and 3rd party vendors.
- Oversaw migration of legacy mainframe to an AS400 mainframe in New York, for a Business Unit in Central America. Surmounted business and cultural communications challenges and ensured project met schedule and budget milestones.
- Managed migration of business critical communications tools from Lotus Notes to MS Office 365 for a large Business Unit in Southern Europe. Effectively worked through challenges with ADFS installation, overcoming communication challenges imposed by geographic silos.
- Led teams that installed Oracle database software and IT hardware including LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Perl) based servers, ahead of schedule and under budget.
- Developed project reporting and tracking tools (MS Excel), and prepared and implemented Corp IT project proposals resulting in improved adherence to PMO standards (CA Clarity).
Confidential, Edison, NJ
- Managed IVR deployment and development projects for complex Self Service and Contact Center platforms for major enterprises. Primary interface between Unified Communications Group Engineering, Sales and Customer’s implementation team. Ensured projects adhered to ISO 9001.
- Led teams that installed Confidential software and hardware, and performed troubleshooting, resolving issues with the Confidential Contact Center Express platform, the Confidential Voice Portal platform, and Confidential Dialog Designer software development tool.
Confidential, Bohemia, NY
- Managed custom software development projects for complex Self Service and Contact Center platforms for major enterprises, government, and service providers. Acted as primary interface between PSO development team, Field Service, Sales and Customer’s implementation team. Ensured projects adhered to ISO 9001 standard.
- Deployed Network Self Service technology for major telecom service provider. The multi-year project deployed over 100,000 IVR ports using the SS7 protocol in 7 geographically distant locations. Supervised development of an asynchronous application and successfully underwent an internal ISO 9001 audit (Self Service application project).
- Implemented mission critical IVR and Symposium CCS migration for a Customer in Philadelphia with a virtual Call Center (3 geographically distant Call Centers), receiving corporate recognition and a ‘Thank You’ award for the successful MPS IVR and Symposium Contact Center migration.
- Implemented turnkey CTI projects with multiple vendors. The CTI solutions included the Genesys T Server, Symposium CCS, and Aspect Prospect products. Effectively provided emergency CTI technical support for a Customer in a crisis. The team diagnosed and resolved Customer CTI application defects and IVR miss configuration in an extremely aggressive timeline and after hours. Received Silver Pride award for the successful emergency support to another project team.
- Managed software development projects of up to 8 people and a budget of up to $1M, meeting both budgetary and deadline objectives.