Dedicated, self - motivated with extensive experience in administrative and technical skills supporting business efficiency and project management. Strong team player with demonstrated success in building lasting relationships with cross-functional teams, as well as working independently. Exceptional attention to detail, professionalism and aptitude to handle quickly changing priorities in an organized and positive manner.
Confidential , Hampton, VA
Implementation Project Specialist
- Created wide variety of documents, utilized by office staff, including correspondences, reports, technical notes and briefing materials, increasing office efficiency and accurate reporting.
- Developed new guidelines and procedures for office staff that decreased production time to less than 24 hour turn-around, as well as following proper formatting and current established guidelines and procedures.
- Entered and maintained daily order request documents in electronic files, utilized by management, for accurate file retrieval in cases of questions on completed work.
- Acquired all classified, hard copy customer information and applications and organized new filing location, providing secured location and ability to access files as needed.
- Updated and processed all terminated employee records and discontinued employee product discount upon dismissal, in a confidential and efficient manner.
- Composed open position job descriptions, with detailed position requirements, posted to appropriate sources, resulting in more qualified individuals applying for positions and decreasing interview-to-hire time frame.
- Trained new employees on job functions, computer software, customer service, and company’s policies and job requirements, resulting in quicker transition to new position and providing more hands-on training opportunities.
- Utilized both Outlook and Excel programs to manage and complete multiple projects involving customer accounts and various Human Resource functions, meeting all set schedules and deadlines.
- Managed various daily and monthly sales reports for supervisors, allowing supervisors ability to answer questions and support representatives in a timely manner.
- Scheduled appointments, meetings, and / or conferences for Supervisors and direct employees, managing conference room schedules, meeting invites and attendance, ensuring no conflicts within various meeting schedules.
- Communicated daily with supervisor on priorities and maintained workload and deadlines as required.
- Researched customer accounts daily, handled and resolved billing issues for up to 20 accounts, by reviewing invoices with customer and answering questions, achieving customer satisfaction by end of call.
- Accurately maintained customer service log and recorded all customer inquiries, allowing for easy access to any previous concerns or billing issues, servicing the customer more efficiently.
Confidential , Hampton, VA
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Received and issued numerous order requests from corporate and government accounts, monitored appropriate discounts and entered into database, achieving daily quota requirements.
- Met daily quota of 128 process orders for cell phone purchases nationwide. Confirmed incoming requests for quality, quantity, and appropriate location placement.
- Applied thorough knowledge of inventory control and supply system, offering correct corporate discount for phones, accessories and monthly service charges based on cellular regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Recorded deficiencies found on order requests, keeping accurate records of orders received and ensuring correct amount and discount was applied for future orders.
- Verified direct dealer orders for accuracy and supported direct dealers in obtaining monthly commission goals.
- Managed over 50 nationwide customer calls daily, activated phones and provided complete customer service with new customers, ensuring all questions were answered and cell phone was operating without issue by end of call.
- Maintained and secured all confidential information, documentation, and assigned records for customers as required.
- Communicated and enforced compliance with company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations on daily basis, confirming customers understood terms and agreements.
Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint