A talented Project Manager/Analyst and Project Auditor with a solid history of strong organization, prioritization abilities, excellent communication and time management skills. Also, handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
- Active Listening
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Time Management
- Learning Strategies
- Quality Control Analysis
- Audit (Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), SAS70)
- IT Process Improvements (CMMI, ISO 9001)
- Managing projects including Infrastructure and Software Projects
- Organizational Risk Assessment
- PMO methodology development
- Vendor Management
- Client Relations
- Risk Management
- Advance level Microsoft Office products(Word, Excel and Project)
- Portfolio, Program & Program Management Tool Implementation
- SharePoint Administration
- Audit Medicaid and SNAP requirements and scope documentation
Independent Verification and Validation Project Manager
- Provide state government clients with analysis and recommendations regarding Health Care Reform / Affordable Care Act projects supervised and coached team members.
- Monitors and assesses the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and the products that define the Eligibility and Enrollment Framework (EEF) Project to make sure it fulfills Federal and State project requirements.
- Provide consultative input to the Project Management Office (PMO) leadership.
- Ensure that project risks and issues are identified, documented and managed.
- Review Medicaid scope documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Review SNAP scope documents for accuracy and completeness.
Global Business Office Management Project Manager
- A subject matter expert in training/mentoring others on existing project management software specific standards.
- Understanding and explain project scheduling software.
- Identify project management software problems to perform root cause analysis.
- Provide oversight and reporting to project leadership.
- Review project status reports during each development phase.
- Prepare detailed weekly project status reports for management.
- Monitor, track, evaluate and reports project progress against designated objectives, priorities and standard metrics.
Global Business Office Management Project Analyst Team Leader
- Build a team of Project Analyst to perform administrative project management functions
- Train and mentor others on project management standards, processes, procedures and best practices, and recommends improvements to realize efficiencies
- Delegate duties/tasks based on project management business needs, associate strengths/expertise.
- Monitor and adjust resource/team allocation to ensure efficiency and fairness.
- Cultivate team member career development through individualized training/coaching and feedback.
- Moderate conflict resolution and resolves issues through team and individualized discussions.
- Provide input on hiring, performance issues, compensation, performance reviews and terminations for team members.
- Set an example to team in terms of best practices, conflict resolution, change management, fairness, and policy and process adherence.
Compliance /EPMO Quality Assurance Specialist/Team Leader
- Audit various types of IT implementation projects using Acxiom Delivery Methodology and life cycles.
- Assess project and cost schedule variances on project schedules developed using Microsoft Project.
- Maintain and improve appropriate documentation on Quality Assurance Compliance results and works with teams for resolution and prevention.
- Develop reports to track data that is obtained while conducting audits and/or assessment to determine trends.
- Collaborate with internal and external team to create best practice processes to improve product quality.
- Document and communicate audit and/or assessment results effectively with the Senior Vice President, internal managers, and project and/or production management.
- Assist project and/or production teams with identifying potential project management or Sarbanes - Oxley (SOX) problems.
- Build project schedule plans establishing work breakdown structures, resource assignments, dependency relationships using Microsoft Project at an advance level.
- Develop relationships with implementation management and project or production stakeholder.
- Mentor and train Quality Assurance associates as well as external Acxiom associates on performing and conducting Quality Assurance Compliance audits.
- A subject matter expert on the use of the Microsoft Project tool.
Auto Finance Department/PMO Assistant Project Manager
- Utilize various types of IT project methodology and life cycles.
- Collect source materials or related information, and creates project documents or reports to maintain current project information such as scope statements, project status report.
- Build project schedule plans establishing work breakdown structures, resource assignments, dependency relationships.
- Conduct project review sessions and identify exceptions to standards.
- Create project schedule plan review timelines and facilitates base lining efforts.
- Develop detailed time and cost estimates for project activities, utilizing estimating techniques, and tools
Auto Finance Department/PMO Project Analyst II
- Identify and communicate changes, which affect processes, procedures and/or documentation across projects.
- Identify and describe major activities, tasks and deliverables involved in assessing business requirements of a project; assists in ensuring projects remain on schedule and within time and cost constraints.
- Work with others to identify and categorize project risks and issues related to cost/estimates, schedule, and quality and employee retention; is familiar with IT methodology best practices.
Project Management Office Tools Analyst
- Research project management tools
- Understand the available tools and templates and how it can be used to produce a clear and more efficient output.
Information Technology Change Control Change Control Analyst II
- Identify change dependencies/conflicts across multiple releases or applications
- Performs manual module moves or deletes in test or production libraries for large projects or complex changes.
- Run complex compiles and verifies error free completion.
- Coordinate problem resolution between programming or testing personnel
- Configure and builds small fix packages; prepares measurement reports of turnover statistics for management.
- Schedule staff according to workload, shift, processing and training requirements trains employees to perform day-to-day work according to established procedures. Ability to write and edit MVS/VSE JCL.
- Setup ZEKE and ZARA.
- Conduct simple recoding in COBOL and C++.
Information Technology Operations Operations Analyst I
- Analyze and implement changes or additions to software systems and production procedures.
- Research and resolve software systems, production processing, and production environment and user problems.
- Coordinate scheduling, tape and DASD management, and disaster recovery planning.
- Provide reports to management concerning test and production environments.
- Understand MVS JCL, VSE JCL and setup and execute ZEKE and ZARA.