PROJECT MANAGEMENT EXPERTISE
Infrastructure: Server (Physical/Virtual), Network, Telephony, Data Center
Software Development: Waterfall, RUP, Agile
Project Methodology: Proposal Writing, Inception to Completion, Financial Reporting, Issue and Risk Management, Status Reporting, Executive Level Presentation, Metric gathering
Virtual experience: Managed project resources in Moldova, Brazil, Europe and across USA
Healthcare: Provider and Payer experience
Teaching: Instructing project management classes online for Confidential Confidential Confidential
- Experience with various project management methodologies and delivery models
- Managed multi-million dollar projects from inception to completion
- Communication skills with executive level management
- Preferred employment is a direct hire position, or contract-to-hire possibility
Project Portfolio Execution Manager
Compusoft, Detroit, MI
- Contracted to DTE Energy, Detroit, MI within the Customer Information Technology organization
- Manage portfolio of Customer Information Technology projects for 2015 Business Year
- Roadmap planning, resource capacity, timeline development, financial tracking and portfolio status reporting
- Release management for applications delivered every 6 weeks.
Infrastructure Project Manager
Confidential, Warren, MI,
- Providing Infrastructure Project Management activities for IT projects within St John Providence Health System for Confidential Services. Projects included server (physical and virtual), network, telecom, desktop engineering, VPN, storage, backup and application components.
- Completed successful national project consolidating several ministry specific (location) service desks into two national locations to support all ministries
- Development of project dashboard for all projects and proposals in progress. Portfolio contains more than 50 active projects for typical month. Presentations completed using Powerpoint to executive level staff.
- Led development of processes, templates and enhancements for current PMO methodology. One of the lead members of the National Standards Committee for the PMO.
Confidential, Birmingham, MI
- Led several projects within the Data Warehouse organization
- Assisted with deployment of Project Server enterprise for work plan maintenance and resource allocation for department
- Assigned project work for nine resources within Data Warehouse department
Confidential, Southfield, MI
- Developed the project management procedures for the organization establishing the methodology to be used for site implementations
- Responsible for all project management activities for delivery and implementation projects with an overall budget of more than $7 Million for clients located across North America and in Europe.
- Led the resource activities for the Business Analyst and Development resources for the product being implemented at client sites. Coordinated concurrent implementations with as many as 6 implementations ongoing at one time
- Worked with international teams, virtually, to complete projects
Confidential , Brighton, MI
- Performed Customer Solution Delivery and Business Relationship Manager Activities - acting as a champion for the business to Information Technology Group (ITG).
- Enhanced the working relationship, bridging any perceived or actual gaps between ITG initiatives and priorities versus business initiatives and priorities.
- Single point of accountability for all Information Technology matters for extended warranty program.
- Managed and led the strategic roadmap and portfolio processes, including prioritization, project briefs, business cases, and funding presentations to executive staff and steering committees.
- Managed the supplier to ensure adherence to methodologies, standards, project timing, budget and overall customer satisfaction. Managed the appropriate ITG resources (System Consultants and supplier resources) to complete the structured methodology deliverables. Collected project data and metrics to identify variances and address significant variances
- Maintain program budget and tracking data
- Secured necessary resources for projects and assignments and concurrently manage multiple ITG projects.
Confidential, Detroit MI
- Administer projects utilizing BCBSM’s Corporate Project Management Office policies
- Successfully completed numerous projects on time and under budget. Based on results, was selected to move to large corporate project and managed a segment of the project with a $15 Million budget
- Negotiated several vendor statements of work, deliverable acceptance and monitored vendor performance
- Projects have included software updates, new applications, EDI enhancement, and web based information availability.
Senior Project Manager
Confidential , Fraser, MI
- Performed all project management functions for release based program and mortgage specific product development. Defined, tracked, and monitored requirements and change requests for monthly development of a 6,000 mortgage form library across multiple technology platforms.
- Coordinated 35 resource assignments, located locally in Michigan (Fraser), and remotely in Minnesota (St. Cloud), Moldova (Russia) and Brazil to complete software projects.
- Established policies and procedures for project management office, combining the PMI standards with the software specific RUP (Rational Unified Process by IBM) to develop the project management methodology at VMP.
- Responsible for reviewing and implementing CMMi Level 2 adherence for Project Management at Fraser location.
Senior Program Management Analyst
Confidential, Southfield, MI
- Coordinated the planning and timing of the E-Series (Econoline) program at Ford with program manager
- Honored by Confidential within first 2 months for efforts in developing complete metric assessments within Econoline program.
- Monitored project deliverables, delayed tasks, evaluated potential risk events and reported overall program status to the Chief Nameplate Engineer.
Confidential, Southfield, MI
- Company uncovered financial errors forcing company into financial distress and eliminating position
- Led successful implementation of large enterprise managed healthcare system with a budget of $4 Million.
- Worked with all departments within organization - claims, membership, billing, utilization review/authorization, finance, customer service and pharmacy. Also worked directly with Medical Director to record all notes and decisions related to medical reviews electronically rather than in paper format.
- Implemented a web-based claims submission system at several physician offices within the State of Michigan reducing the number of paper claims received.
- Successfully executed the implementation of a data imaging (OCR), storage and retrieval system. This EDI implementation successfully increased the claims production and reduced payment time of electronic claims.
- Implemented a web-based application within physician offices that would assist staff with claims, billing and reconciliation. Observed hospital operations, from administration and claim departments to clinical staff to facilitate implementation of web-based application.