- SCCM Configuration Manager · Deployment · Migration · Windows Intune
- Enterprise Endpoint Management, delivery and services support.
- Windows 7/8/10 deployment technologies, image development (MDT) 2013.
- Windows Server 2012 R2/ Server 2015 pre - release/ 2008 R2/ 2003 · Hyper-V 2012 VMM
- Enterprise level GPO, Group Policy management .
- AD Active Directory administration.
- PowerShell and VBScript scripting.
- SCCM Application Catalog and Software Center.
- SQL Server 2000 to 2014.
- IIS (IEMT) Easy Migration tool .
- ( ACT ) Application Compatibility tools · (M AP ) Tools.
- Applica tion compatibility and remediation specialist.
- Lead desktop engineer Windows 7 · 8 · 10.
Confidential, Denver, Colorado
- Enterprise Project Windows 7 Migration · Multi-location · Office 2013, Lync 2013.
- Pre-deployment applica tion compatibility testing and analysis.
- Post deployment support and problem analysis and remediation.
- Planning and scheduling of nightly workflows of client machine migrations working with offshore team Confidential .
- ZTI zero touch installation/ LTI light touch deployment methodologies.
- Task Sequence implementation and troubleshooting.
- Extensive client · VIP · Executive level - coordination and scheduling of migration workflows.
- Diagnose and resolve complex problem management and provide guidance to other team members.
Confidential, Plano, Texas
- Global Corporate Call Centers Image distribution, 256+ clients.
- Team member Remote group managing complete migration cycle per Confidential project directors.
- Built custom WIM system images for local center IT groups.
- Pre-deployment support and project management.
- Post deployment support and problem analysis and remediation deployment.
Confidential , San Diego, California
- Team member implementing 500+ workstation migration/deployment project Windows 7 CUPPS.
- Airline industry software applications and networking support, Airline customer service relations.
- Enterprise Endpoint support during delivery project and post migration.
- Documentation, analysis, and remediation of hardware and application incompatibilities.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, California.
- Lead deployment engineer implementing a 4000+ workstation migration and deployment.
- Application virtualization design utilizing App-V technologies.
- Created and Reviewed (MAP) reports, Reviewed (ACT) report applications workstations.
- Driver problem analysis and remediation during build process.
- Technical training and documentation for IT deployment staff and end user education.