Skills and Technologies
- SharePoint MOSS 2007
- SharePoint 2010
- SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint Taxonomy Manager
- SQL Server 2008 (SSDT, SSIS, SSAS)
- Microsoft Project
New York, NY
- Successfully managed the migration of 50 individual sites, 63,000 users and 14 terabytes of data from SDL Tridion Enterprise Content Management system to Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and 2013.
- Created future state vision of existing intranet in Microsoft SharePoint framework.
- Created business requirements for personalization and framework, publishing and migration.
- Outlined current and future vision enterprise architecture, including traceability from business and IT strategies to suggested technologies.
- Analyzed business and technology challenges, assessing costs, and suggesting solutions.
- Managed two global teams of SharePoint developers, SharePoint configuration specialists and SharePoint administrators.
- Designed and executed proofs - of-concept for future-state SharePoint intranet, including building business case with costs, benefits, and efficiency measures.
- Translated business requirements into systems qualities and repeatable design strategies and patterns, such as adaptability, scalability, availability, and reusability.
- Resolved numerous project issues including staffing shortages, tactical matters, scope creep and divergent business and user needs.
Project Manager - SharePoint
May 2012 - April 2013
- Managed intranet and extranet web applications in SharePoint 2010.
- Managed Interface Upgrade from MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2010 (V4 Interface).
- Managed multiple data repositories using Microsoft Business Intelligence tools such as SQL Server Data Tools, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Service and PowerPivot for SharePoint 2010.
- Managed multiple external vendors who provided public-facing information services to patients and Navy personnel across the globe.
SharePoint Project Manager/Contractor to Social Security Administration
- Managed development projects multiple internal sites for the Social Security Administration and Northrop Grumman.
- Conducted business process analysis for Enterprise-level notice system that combines three major language-generation systems with 400,000 snippets of text and subsumes 1.4 million lines of COBOL code.
- Created requirements document, use case documents and test plan document in preparation for an enterprise content management system in SharePoint.
- Designed and developed workflow solutions in SharePoint designer for MOSS 2007.
- Developed and implemented custom forms in InfoPath 2007.
- Led the initiative to migrate and store large volumes of documentation and spreadsheet data from a shared drive, directory structure to MOSS 2007 lists and document libraries with custom workflows.
- Analyzed business processes for a range of divisions and projects while working in the Northrop Grumman Usability Center.
- Developed multiple SharePoint sites for Lockheed Martin including Monthly Operating Report site.
- Developed Enterprise Content Architecture SharePoint site for Social Security Administration.
Programmer and Research Assistant
Chapel Hill, NC
- Linux Administrator and PHP/MySQL Developer for The Open Video Project website. Developed and tested web application throughout the entire internet product life-cycle.
- Information Architect for multiple projects.
- Usability testing using GazeTracker eye tracking system.
Media Manager and Video Editor
Chapel Hill, NC
- Edited and created media using 3D graphics packages and Apple's Final Cut Pro.
- Developed metadata scheme for digital media.
- Developed internal media Management Architecture and database of video content.
Chapel Hill, NC
- Supervisor of three video editors and audio technicians.
- Programmed (PHP/HTML/SQL) and supported all applications throughout software development life-cycle.
- Founded the in-house digital post-production department The Digital Entertainment Group. Supervised interface design.
London, United Kingdom
- Created and worked with house style in QuarkXPress.
- Maintained FileMaker Pro Database.