Sr. Project Analyst - Confidential Systems, Phoenix, AZ
- Primary contact to client users of the International Registration Plan, Motor Vehicle Services e-system.
- Implement new client specifications into the AS/400 and Mainframe systems.
- Analyze and develop functional design specifications of all system enhancements.
- Test applications and system functionality in pre and post-production environments.
- Perform, analyze, train, and control any maintenance required to ensure client-specific processing rules and functional requirements are satisfied.
Project Analyst - Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Analyzed systems performance on an Oracle based database to improve the project’s efficiency and effectiveness.
- Implemented and maintained an internal performance reporting and analysis system that tracked project results and project implementation phases.
- Created business rules and metrics that determined the procedures of in-stream image-base exception processing.
- Authored technical and operational documentation to support implementation of new system and new business workflow processes.
- Managed database conversions and acted as a liaison for communication between ACS and State Providers.
Database Supervisor - Confidential, Atlanta GA
- Managed the Southern Alliance States Retailer Assessment Profile Database System.
- Designed and managed corrective measures to streamline workflow, initiate quality assurance, reduce significant data entry error rate, and eliminate three-year backlog in document processing.
- Team leader for architectural design, implementation of new processes, and solving problems impacting EBT program stakeholders.
- Daily interface with State customers, ACS field operations personnel, ACS teaming partners, Federal Food Stamp Program representatives, and Food Stamp retailers.
TECHNICAL SKILLS:Business Applications: Visual Basic, Q-Basic, Clipper, MS Office, MS Project, MS Windows
Technical Applications: IBM AS/400, Mainframe, Oracle based programs, .NET
Project Methodologies: SDLC, Waterfall