- To find a position that maximizes and utilizes my writing, marketing, event management, operations, customer service and sales experiences.
- Strong attention to detail along with time management, organizational and multi - tasking skills.
- Comfortable with modern technology and expert experience with a variety of CRM tools.
- Easy, approachable personality for interfacing internally and externally.
- Conscientious hard working team player.
- MS Office
- SQL databases
- Magnet Mail
- Max Exact ERP Software
- Google Analytics
- Authority Labs and Ahrefs Professional
- Adobe Suite
Confidential, Gloucester, MA
Marketing Manager and Sales Administrator
- All aspects of sales and marketing for US Manufacturer Confidential, Inc. and its products.
- Customer Service Liaison for sale and repair department issuing estimates, quotes and managing customer correspondence.
- Sales and Salesforce.com support.
- Sales coordination with production.
- Lead generation and market research.
- Content writing and distribution via social media avenues.
- Press release writing and distribution.
- Facilitating company rebrand.
- Website redesign and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Tradeshow exhibitor participation and booth management.
Confidential, Portland, ME
Corporate Relations Manager
- Recruitment for membership to the American Society of Administrative Professionals (ASAPorg.com) and attendance to the premier training event for administrative professionals called the Administrative Professionals Conference (APCevent.com).
- Support and development of marketing campaigns including writing and distributing promotional emails and identifying hot leads through analysis of the Salesforce.com and Saleslogix databases.
- Maintaining customer relationships and data for assigned account base consisting of over 500 active customer accounts and 70 00 current and past attendees inclusive of Procter & Gamble, Hewlett Packard, Intel, Capital One, Novartis, Pfizer, US Navy and the University of Rochester.
- Cold calling and qualifying leads to grow an assigned territory using various resources such as Netprospex, Spoke and the World Wide Web. My current overall account base includes over 15,000 companies and 45,000 contacts.
- Liaison to IT and Team lead for database operations in Salesforce.com and transition to Saleslogix.
- Coordination of remote teams.
Confidential, Ipswich, MA
Corporate Account Manager
- Inside and outside sales of the EBSCOhost online research database collections. Demonstrating all aspects of products customizing presentations for the individual company needs.
- Increased annual revenue through prospecting, closing new business, maintaining existing accounts and up selling renewal business in the Corporate market. Industries were inclusive of pharmaceutical, financial and professional services, advertising, marketing and non-profit organizations.
- Outside Sales via scheduling and travelling to target companies.
- Inside Sales via telephone contact and live WebEx demonstrations.
- Development and research of target lists via resources such as the World Wide Web, OneSource, Reuters and Hoovers to find target companies to research and cold call in search of qualified decision makers.
- Responsible for creating and understanding competitive analysis of products and marketing plans.
- Forecasting sales pipelines.
- Training of CRM tools to new staff members.
- Training of online database products to new customers for maintenance of customer relationships and maximizing the use of said products to secure sales renewals.
Confidential, Middleborough, MA
- Logistics management for one of the largest exposition service contractor and decorating companies.
- Senior liaison between clients, facilities/venues, ancillary vendors/services and internal departments.
- Management of client relationships, forecasting budgets, renewal of contracts, billing and profit margins.
Confidential, Boston MA
Senior Exhibition Hall Sales Manager
- Responsible for developing and executing sales plans.
- Project management for customer requirements.
- Liaison with events team to guarantee customer needs.
Confidential, Waltham, MA
Advertising Account Manager
- Research, design and delivery of telemarketing presentations for advertising.
Senior Exhibits Operations Manager
- Logistics management.
- Primary liaison to outside vendors.
- Management of marketing to increase Exhibit Hall traffic.
- Production of exhibitor service manuals.
- Design and maintenance of Exhibitor databases and updating floor plans.
- Crisis management and overall exhibit hall supervision.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Database management.
- Market research for travel, retail and restaurants trades.
- Public Relations plans including creating and updating media lists, writing and distributing press releases, media follow-up and article placements.
- Account spending management.