- Strong experience in writing Test Plans, Test Conditions, Defining Test Cases, Developing and maintaining Test Scripts, analyzing the results of scripts, interaction with team members in fixing the errors.
- Experience in using TestNG test framework in creating test scripts, test suits, HTML reports.
- Has good knowledge of full life cycle implementation of the BI DW projects.
- Expertise in automation of web - based application testing using Selenium WebDriver and worked on multiple browsers like IE, Firefox, Chrome Driver.
- Critical-thinker and rational-enquiry-oriented with comprehensive understanding of all tools available for software testing and analysis. Cooperative team player, focused on results and customer service. Fully understand depth of system development lifecycle.
- Analyzed business requirements, detailed scope and deliverables for testing.
- Extensive working experience on Integration Testing, Functional Testing, GUI Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing, Database Testing.
- Strong understanding of data warehousing concepts, OLTP, OLAP, Normalization, Star and Snow Flake data models.
- Involved in stages of Test Analysis and User Acceptance Testing.
- Provided Efforts, Estimate and coordinated the test schedule using Agile testing methodology in UAT phase
- Experienced in Database Testing using SQL queries on RDBMS databases like SQL Server and Oracle.
- Strong experience in using Quality Center and Test Director for Requirement Management, Test Planning, Test Case development, Test Case execution and Defect Tracking
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels.
- Good Understanding and Knowledge with Agile methodologies and waterfall environments.
ETL TOOLS: Informatica 9.0/8.6, SSIS, AbInitio(GDE 1.15,CO>OP 2.15)
DATABASES: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MS SQL Server (2012/2008 R2)
BI TOOLS: Business Objects 4.0, Crystal Reports 2011
LANGUAGES: SQL, PL/SQL, Java, Java Script, Html, XPath, CSS
OTHER TOOLS: Confidential QC/ALM, JIRA, Autosys, Control-M
AUTOMATION TOOLS: Selenium Web Driver, TestNG
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Involved in testing the POC that was proposed to load the data through PL\SQL Stored Procedure Packages, Informatica extracts the data from source to staging area and transformed the data according to the business requirements before calling the package to build messages and load to the target (ERP).
- Tested mappings that loaded source data from BOL (Business offering library) and pushed data into ERP in their desired format.
- Written SQL Queries to define, Identify and validate the code written for the data movement into the database tables.
- Participated in meetings with Business Analyst and Design Review meetings with the Developers for better understanding of the modules
- Prepared test plan, strategies and estimations
- Source to target requirements, ETL map specifications and business requirements were referred to write precise test cases
- Conducted walkthroughs with business and development team to get the approval of the test cases.
- Performed smoke test to make sure all the test environment is set and executed the test cases in QC
- Used Quality Center to log the defect and follow the complete defect cycle.
- Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium Web Driver using Java programming language.
- Conducted status meetings with Development Team and QA Team to discuss and resolve the issues reported in QC
- Used Control-M to test the batch interface jobs and their dependencies.
- Involved in developing, debugging and executing Unix Shell scripts.
- Performed regression testing of the application once the defect is fixed.
- Performed negative testing on the different modules of the application
- Wrote and executed test scripts and test cases for different source to staging, staging to accredited and accredited to data warehouse data flows.
- Participated in Functional and Design Review meetings of conversion components.
- Participated in meetings on peer review of test cases on conversion components mentioned above and secured sign off on them before conversion test execution.
- Tested the above components by running the Ab Initio ETL jobs in UNIX box, verified and validated the requirements as per Functional and Design specs.
- Logged defects into Mercury Quality Center and participated in Defect Resolution daily meetings
- Writing Queries, Various DML statements, applying join conditions, functions to analyze the data in the database.
- Writing Sub Queries, Correlated Sub queries to retrieve data from multiple tables.
- Interacting with BA s, Team leads for any clarifications or in getting data that should be provided/ dependent on different conditions.
- Interacted with BA s, Developers, Team leads to resolve the issues.
- Regressed fixed defects to closure
- Peer - reviewed test cases written by peers at onsite and offshore
- Submitted a weekly report on test case development and execution
- After successful completion of SIT, was involved in UAT support activities.
Environment: Unix IBM - AIX, Informatica 9.0, Business Objects 4.0 Oracle 10g, Quality Center, SQL, PL/SQL, XML Files, XSD, XSLT, XML Spy 2010, Shell Scripting, Control-M,Selenium Web driver, TestNG, JIRAConfidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Used Quality Center to trace the requirements, write the Test Cases in the test plan, execute the Test Sets in the test lab and track the Defects logged in the defects module.
- Categorized bugs based on the severity and communicated with developers to resolve them.
- Maintained Test Logs, Test Summary reports and participated in defect review meetings.
- Made Change Requests for failed test cases and assigned them to responsible developers.
- Developed complex SQL scripts/queries for data validation to compare the expected results with database and analyzed the data and the calculations in the mapping for its correctness.
- Written several complex SQL queries to validate the Data Transformation Rules for ETL testing.
- Developed test data for Compliance Data.
- Performed extensive data validations against Data Warehouse.
- Written Test Cases for ETL to compare Source and Target database systems.
- Testing of records with logical delete using flags
- Testing the ETL data movement from Oracle to Teradata Data mart on an Incremental and full load basis.
- Developed the ETL process to automate the testing process and also load the test data into the testing tables.
Environment: Informatica Power Center 9.1, SQL, Teradata 13.1, Oracle 11g, UNIX, Java, Eclipse,TestNG.Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Responsible for black box testing of the code developed by developers.
- Preparing SQL queries for data validation.
- Reporting bugs via Confidential QC.
- Involved in regression testing after each build release of the application.
- Involved in analyzing the reports and documentation of test results.
- Support test efforts by ensuring that effective communications are in place with IT Project Management, Application developers, Test Teams and Business Product teams when required.
Environment: .NET, Confidential QC, ORACLE 10Confidential, Bensalem, PA
Quality Assurance Associate
- Verified patient data which ensured medications were dispensed to correct patient, protecting patient health information (PHI).
- Confirmed accuracy and completeness of information on prescription and refill request, drastically reducing turnaround time of orders.
- Received Employee of the month certificate for exceeding company objective for accuracy.
- Generated Lag reports for orders with higher priorities, escalating issues.
- Worked directly with supervisor, resolving orders in timely manner, reducing turnaround time.
- Expedited escalated orders, keeping patients safe and satisfied, ensuring maximum profitability to organization.
Environment: .Net, Oracle 8i, SQLPLUS, Test Director