- Overall 8 years of total IT experience with 3 years as a dedicated professional JIRA Administrator with an excellent knowledge and background working with such programs as JIRA Agile, JIRA Capture, JIRA Portfolio, JIRA Service Desk, and a large variety of other programs/plugin and 2 years of experience as QA consultant and 1 years as Linux/Unix system admin in various environments.
- Experience in writing Jira API Tools to auto - move Service Desk tickets of one issue type to a Jira project of another issue type and to extract the list of Jira users with the respective Jira Groups and Project Roles
- Worked with customers to design and configure the JIRA and Confluence applications (e.g. projects, workflows, screens, fields, permissions, plug-ins)
- Experience monitoring and troubleshooting issues with Linux memory, CPU, OS, storage and network
- Proficient in the performance of in-house staff training & recruitment, asset management and control, and report preparations.
- Experience in maintaining Atlassian products like JIRA, Confluence, Fisheye, Bamboo, Crowd etc.
- Experience in Customizing Gardets/Report development using Atlassian SDK and Java
- Rolled out a Service Desk from the scratch and integrated with other tools using Atlassian SDK
- Highly skilled at creating custom build projects, workflows, schemes, etc.
- Good Experience in setting up the Linux environments, Password less SSH, Creating file systems, disabling firewalls, swappiness, Selinux and installing Java.
- Worked with Engineering and Operations teams to show them the new processes, systems and helped to migrate their current processes and work into the new systems.
- Lead many departments’ agile meetings, used JIRA Agile for management of team projects.
- Created JQL Filters and shared with teams and used them on gadgets
- Experience with Jira 6.x and 7.x environments
- Experience in software configuration management (SCM) like Svn, Git, Perforce CVS and VSS.
- Extensive Experience in Amazon AWS cloud which includes services like: EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB, AMI, IAM, Route 53, Auto scaling, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, OPS Work, Security Groups.
- Designed and implemented user data migration to EC2 instances.
- Implemented continuous build and continuous integration/deployment process using tools like Jenkins and bamboo etc.
- Having good administration experience in maintaining Atlassian products like JIRA, Confluence, Fisheye etc.
- Attended in planning meetings which includes project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze project plan and business requirements.
- Experience in Identifying, debugging and troubleshooting application code-related issues in production.
- Capable to keep track of issues & requests and ensure proper follow-up to closure.
- Experience in MVC Architecture and industry standard frameworks.
- Experience in creating test plans, test strategies, test scripts, managing defects in QC/ALM, Clear Quest and involved in all the phases of SDLC.
- Experience in reporting and tracking defects using QC, ALM, Rational Clear Quest and similar open source tools.
- Hands on experience in performance testing using LoadRunner. Working with technical and non-technical teams across Amazon (AWS).
- Tested data migrated from legacy system to oracle by writing and designing SQL queries. Proficient in functional, Smoke, integration, System, regression and User Acceptance (UAT) testing.
- Hands on experience in IVR testing for CRM applications, SOAP UI and Web services testing.
- Enterprise Applications with Java/J2EE technologies & developing applications with agile methodology. Adept at working with/managing both internal and external teams/partners
- Accustomed to working in all standard development environments (Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM, etc.)
- Ability to quickly learn and communicate value of new technologies to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills. Excellent multitasking and time management skills with consistent attention to detail.
Administrative Level: JIRA, Confluence, Green hopper, Bonfire, RAID, Product Studio
Atlassian products: ConnectALL, Hipcaht, ServiceDesk, Crowd, FishEye, Crucible, Bamboo, SVN, GIT
Languages: C, C++, JAVA, VB.net, ASP.net, C#
Build& Environments: Apache Ant, Maven, Gradle, Visual Build, MS Build, Agile, scrum, waterfall
Database& OS: MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, Windows XP, 7, 8, UNIX, MAC, MS DOS, UNIX, HP-UX, Redhat Enterprise, Sun Solaris, iOS, Android
Additional Software: Jenkins/Hudson, Anthill Pro, Cruise Control, SonarQube Team City, Build Forge, Artifactory, Nexus, Cucumber, Xunit, Web Driver
Networking Tools: TCP/IP, NIS, NFS, DNS, DHCP, Routers/Switches, Cisco WAN, SMTP, LAN, FTP/TFTP.
Monitoring Tools: Elastic search-Logstash-Kibana (ELK), Graphite and Graphana, CloudWatch, Cloud-trail, Splunk.
Scripting Languages: PERL, BASH Shell, Python, VB Script, and Batch Script, Groovy.
Automation Tools: HP QTP, Selenium2.0, Selenium web driver, Test NG.
Confidential - New york, NY
- Customized both JIRA and Confluence to integrate into the pre-existing systems with an eye towards making the programs extensions of their systems, and not hindrances to their systems.
- Worked closely with management to implement sweeping changes to their development processes and procedures, customizing JIRA and Confluence to take the forefront of the new systems.
- Created Custom workflows, custom screens and custom fields on Jira.
- Created users on Active Directory, synched the users on Jira and assigned groups and spaces.
- Created events, email notification schemes and assigned project roles on Jira.
- Installed JIRA Behavior plugin, which simply defines how field behaves with the issue in the project.
- Installed JIRA Suite utilities plugin that provides additional workflow features such as conditions, validator and post-functions.
- Lead and provide technical assistance and/or training in using and Confluence and other tools as identified.
- Resolved issues as they arise with JIRA Projects and Confluence in coordination with JIRA hosting partner team.
- Managed JIRA templates, workflows, and other functionality in support of departmental customers.
- Provided End- User training on JIRA Suite and documentation.
- Managing and supporting a multi-cloud environment which includes AWS
- Provided technical expertise for JIRA Agile and have created and configured Scrum and Kanban boards.
- Created Atlassian add-on, a plugin, using the Atlassian Plugin SDK.
- Rollout a Service Desk from the scratch and integrated with other tools using Atlassian SDK.
- Customized migrated JIRA projects as requested by users, including optimizing workflows, creating custom calculated fields to support reporting needs, and managing gadgets/widgets.
- Work with individuals and teams to optimize JIRA workflow functionality as it relates to the team's processes as well as provide companywide visibility.
- Served as Lead Technical resources for all Atlassian projects
- Develop learning manuals on key process and procedure regarding JIRA and Confluence.
- Configure the JIRA workflow for the project for improvement processes for screens, workflow procedures and reports of applications as per business requirement
- Performed an In-house Jira plug-in development using the Atlassian SDK and Rest API
- Configured Bamboo for Continuous Integration by setting up automatic polling of repository for new code changes and automating builds based on it.
- Setup Deployment projects in Bamboo and created various environments like Integration (automatic deployment) and QA/Production (single click deployment).
- Installed and setup the crowd for centralized identity management which enables users to login once and give access to multiple applications.
- Developed in Windows and going to deploy it in Linux server.
- Worked on data exchange from website using XML, JAVA and Web Services.
- Used python scripts to update content in the database and manipulate files.
- Automated RabbitMQ cluster installations and configuration using Python/Bash.
- Generated Python Django Forms to record data of online usersSet up some of the AWS account peered with Shared Services so some users can use their CORP login credentials for logging into AWS accounts.
Environment: JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Stash/Bitbucket, MYSQL, PostgresSQL, Linux, Docker, Chef, Jenkins, AWS, NagiOS, SVN, GIT.CSV, Bugzilla, Service Now, Zendesk, Microsoft Office.
Dealertrack - Lake success, NY
- Manually migrated JIRA from 4.1 to 5.8 standalone JIRA on Linux server.
- Up gradation and Migration of JIRA, Stash/Bitbucket, Bamboo. Created/Managed Users and Groups in Jira.
- Create comprehensive JIRA workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, notification schemes etc.
- Rose up gradation issues with Jira support team and followed on the workaround as per the bug fixes resolutions.
- Created Project and Assign appropriate permissions and Roles to users and group. Customized Complete Workflow including conditions, validations, post functions
- Configured fields, screens and associate appropriate schemes with projects
- Used Java build/automaton tools such as Ant.
- Implemented a branching strategy that greatly reduced the QA workload and helped to use their time more efficiently.
- Implemented a unique version control system in the binary repository (Artifactory) to version binary files.
- Assist with maintaining current build systems, developed build scripts, and maintained the source control system. Integrated Jira with 'Git Integration Plugin'.
- Managing and Administering the Subversion, GIT source code repositories.
- Experience integrating Junit, FindBugs, Checkstyle code analysis and testing during the build. Worked on Standalone and Clustered Environments.
- Built and maintained ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana stack to centrally collect logs that are used to monitor applications.
- Installed Jira on cloud as well as In-house and associate with database like MS SQL, MYSQL etc.
- Integrated user directories like LDAP, Microsoft Active Directory etc. with Jira
- Integrated Confluence Fisheye, CVS with Jira. Importing issues from CSV into Jira. Published Jira gadgets and dashboards on confluence page.
- Setup Continuous Integration environment using Jira, Bamboo, Bitbucket and ant script
- Created custom plugins & setup the plugin development environment by installing SDK and maven plugin development project
- JIRA installation, setup, configuration, customization and upgrade. Recommending best practices for JIRA and Green Hopper.
- Customizing dashboards and reports and searches using JQL (JIRA Query Language)
- Performed application and system administration tasks, including data backups and scheduled jobs
- Interact with project managers, product managers to make sure that stories and other project deliverables to the platform team are of sufficient quality and provided in a timely manner.
- Installing Applications on AWS, Monitoring and Tailing Logs.
Environment:: Atlassian Suite (Stash, JIRA, Confluence, crowd), Java/J2EE, Jenkins, AWS, Apache HTTP, Rundeck, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, SharePoint, Jama.
Confidential - New york, NY
- Installed JIRA Behavior plugin, which simply defines how field behaves with the issue in the project.
- Plan, implement, document, and administer configuration management across multiple projects.
- Responsible for all production related changes/builds/deployments. Created SVN branches for future parallel releases.
- Experience in SVN, Jira, and Jenkins. Responsible for creating the project space in confluence.
- Responsible of being a reporter for each of the issue opened in JIRA. Migrated DBA, Development and Testing teams from VersionOne to JIRA.
- Migrated all build jobs from Hudson to Jenkins/Bamboo.
- Installed JIRA Suite utilities plugin that provides additional workflow features such as conditions, validator and post-functions
- Created build and deployment jobs in Jenkins for various components. Used Jenkins as a build tool to create build packages.
- Automated the manual piece of deployment which saved one hour of time. Coordinated with variety of teams like DBA, development and build team for a successful code promotion.
- Strong experience with SCM methodology, best practices, process improvement, and toolsets.
- Responsible for maintaining integrity of all builds and environments.
- Performed code freeze on the development branches and informed the development teams to merge in the changes to integration branch before the scheduled date of staging.
- Created development and integration Branches after a major release for various development teams.
Environment: JIRA, Confluence, Weblogic, AWS (Amazon web services), GIT, SVN, ANT, Maven, VMware, MYSQL.
- Worked with product owner in an Agile\Scrum environment performing Incremental Software development testing
- Developed Test Plan, Test cases for JDE on the AS/400 ILE application, performed Functional, regression and UAT testing with Users
- Created Work Item in TFS for Project tracking, schedule Builds for QA related Project
- Attended daily Scrum meeting. Used Jira and TFS for bug tracking.
- Developed automated scripts using QTP for Java, HTML5 Web environment and Load Runner for Performance testing
- Evaluated Selenium IDE with QTP for reliability and transportability.
- UsedSelenium Webdriver to do regression testing in both Web and the Linux platform.
- Creating manual and automated test plans, test scripts and test cases for the applications team developing Cognos Financial
- Developed test cases for application running reservation system, performed automation using Selenium for the Linux POS system
- Developed check off list for testing bi-weekly Sprints. Performed end to end and UAT testing
- Used TFS in an Agile environment to keep track of Fixes and Sprint in the Backlog, track Bugs reported by users. Used TFS to test BI.
- Developed test plan and test cases for ETL and Cubes functional testing
- Performance tuning of data warehouse servers and databases. Performed ETL testing using Flat files to upload to tables from source to target
- Chaired bug tracking meeting to make sure all issues are resolved for regression testing
- Performance tuning of data warehouse servers and databases
- Performed manual testing of Java based SalesForce CRM, ERP, setup tasks, accounts, test leads, create and upload reports to dashboard provided integration testing for Telephony (Avaya) environment)
- Performed functional, regression and UAT testing in a ASP.NET, Java-HTML5 environment
- Performed testing of e-Commerce application, verified payments, refunds and ledgers and verified table for payment posting
- Tested HTML/CSS web environment for linkage and database issues. Used AppScan to test Web security
- Regression testing of application used QC to report bugs or defects. Developed Test cases using Functional Uses Cases
- Used SOAP-UI / WSDL to send and received encrypted data to an endpoint
- Provided First Level support for Java application by providing Analysis and resolution on Customer Production issue
- Developed test plan for Manual/Web testing Selenium IDE, developed stress test procedures using LoadRunner
- Used SOAP-UI to test encrypted traffic between end point
- Configuration and administration of DNS, LDAP, NFS, NIS, NIS+ and Send mail on RedHat Linux/Debian Servers.
- Hands on experience working with production servers at multiple data centers.
- Involved in writing scripts to migrate consumer data from one production server to another production server over the network with the help of Bash and Perl scripting.
- Installed and configured monitoring tools Munin and NagiOS for monitoring the network bandwidth and the hard drives status. .
- Planning, documenting and supporting high availability, data replication, business persistence, and fail-over, fail-back using Veritas Cluster Server in Solaris, RedHat Cluster Server in Linux and HP Service Guard in HP environment.
- Working Experience on networking protocol like TCP/IP networking, HTTP and SMTP.
- Installed, Configured and Maintained Debian/RedHat Servers at multiple Data Centers. Configured RedHat Kickstart server for installing multiple production servers.
- Worked on monitoring of VMware virtual environments with ESXi 4 servers and Virtual Center. Automated tasks using shell scripting for doing diagnostics on failed disk drives.
- Configured Global File System (GFS) and Zetta byte File System (ZFS). Troubleshooting production servers with IPMI tool to connect over SOL.
- Established and maintained network users, user environment, directories, and security.
- Configured system imaging tools Clonezilla and System Imager for data center migration. Configured yum repository server for installing packages from a centralized server.
- Installed Fuse to mount the keys on every Production server for password-less authentication on Debian servers.
- Installed and configured DCHP server to give IP leases to production servers.
- Performed SAN Administration for EMC storage, including VMAX, VNX and XtremeIO. Management of RedHat Linux user accounts, groups, directories and file permissions.
- Implemented the Clustering Topology that meets High Availability and Failover requirement for performance and functionality.
- Performance monitoring using SAR, Iostat, VMstat and MPstat on servers and also logged to munin monitoring tool for graphical view.
- Used LDAP in Active directory to add new user to a directory, remove, modify, and grant privileges and policy.
- Performed Kernel tuning with the sysctl and installed packages with yum and rpm. Installed and configured PostgresSQL database on RedHat/Debian Servers.
- Performed Disk management with the help of LVM (Logical Volume Manager). Worked on troubleshooting, configuration of XtremeIO clusters
- Configuration and Administration of Apache Web Server and SSL. Backup management Recovery through Veritas Net Backup (VNB).
- Provided 24/7 on call support on Linux Production Servers. Responsible for maintaining security on Red Hat Linux.
Environment: RHEL, Solaris, Nagios, Sun Fire, IBM blade servers, iPlanet, Oracle, Logical Volume Manager, Veritas net backup, SAN Multipathing.