- Experienced Senior QA Tester with 11 +years of testing Software applications for functional, Automation & UAT
- Extensive knowledge and experience on Capital Markets(Enterprise Risk Management - Pricing, Securities), Asset management, Investment & Retail Banking
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) implementing Waterfall, V-Model, and Agile Scrum methodology.
- Proficient in Test Automation using QTP/UFT and Selenium
- Worked on Web Services Testing using SOAP UI
- Experienced in software Analysis, Requirements Management, Quality Assurance, Configuration Management and Change Control.
- Good experience in testing applications built on Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Experienced in Data warehouse Testing.
- Responsible for Analysis and Defect Tracking using HP Quality Centre \ ALM, Test Director, Clear Quest.
- Involvement in Test Estimations and Test strategy implementation.
- Experienced in Black Box, Smoke Testing, Integration, Regression, Functional, Front End and Back End Testing.
- Proficient in devising all the artifacts of testing such as Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Defect Reports and Test Summary Report
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and the ability to work in a cross-functional environment.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with the ability to successfully work with all levels of IT professionals and end users.
- Possess extensive experience in analyzing the Business Requirement Documents, Functional Specifications and Technical Specifications.
- Experience working individually and team environment.
- Self-motivated, energetic and highly ethical in all work related assignments thus able to immediately contribute to corporate goals and objects.
- Good written, communication, interpersonal skills, proven team player with an analytical mind bent to problem solving and delivering solutions.
Test Automation Tools: QTP/UFT, Selenium
RDBMS: Oracle, SQL and MS Access
Database Tools: Toad, AQT, Green plum
Defect Tracking Tools: Rational Clear Quest (CQ), Quality Centre / ALM, Test Director
Languages/scripts: XML, C, C++, ASP, C#, Java, .Net and Visual Basic
Platforms: Windows 95/98/2000/XP
Others Tools: Remedy, PPM, Rational Jazz, Jira, Eclipse, GIT Hub, VSTS
Senior Test Analyst
- Created Quality assurance plan as per ISO 9001 2015 and IEEE - 1483-2000 standards
- Designed and implemented QTP/UFT automation framework from scratch, Created re-usable actions for code reusability.
- Created automation script to work with tracks, signals, switches, control points, slide zones
- Worked on descriptive programming and snoop tool to pull the unique properties of WPF window custom control objects.
- Created customized result reports using VB script for audit purpose as per project requirement.
- Tested Window Presentation Foundation (WPF) application and user/custom controls using HP UFT.
- Designed Functions Library, Functions, Subroutine's, Common functions, and Environmental variables using VB scripts in QTP/UFT.
- Performed automation testing against SQL Server.
- Performed automation to read data from the JSON message which reads data from the DB
- Used GIT and SVN client for code version controlling.
- Used VSTS to store or refer the user acceptance criteria for the sprints
- Worked closely with Development as well as SME’s to ensure testing issues are resolved on timely manner.
Environment: QTP/UFT 12.54, QC/ALM 12.52, VSTS, GIT, VB Script, JSON, WPF Forms, SQL Server
Senior Test Analyst
Confidential, Jersey City, NJResponsibilities:
- Working directly with business partners and development partners to understand requirements
- Providing guidance to team lead regarding estimates for testing efforts
- Develop and execute test plans - Identifying, communicating, and proactively manage project risks
- Creating Test scenarios and Collecting Test Data for Data Driven Testing
- Creating and enhancing Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Element locators, Web Driver methods and TestNG Annotations.
- Designed and implemented re-usable Automation test scripts using industry standard tools like UFT
- Creating Data driven Tests and Running through framework.
- Analysing T est Results and Reporting Defects.
Environment: ALM, Mainframe(CICS & TSO), SQL Server, Selenium web Driver, Eclipse, TestNG Framework, Page object model(POM), UFT, VB script, JIRA, XML
Confidential,Jersey City, NJResponsibilities:
- Understand the testing effort by analysing the requirements of project.
- Keep track of the new requirements / change in requirements of the Project.
- Involved in manual testing for Mobile app like IOS and Android.
- Collecting Test Data for Data Driven Testing.
- Creating Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Selenium Webdriver, Java and TestNG Annotations.
- Parameterization, Synchronization and define Test results.
- Debugging and Running Tests
- Analyzing Test Results and Reporting
Environment: ALM, Remedy, Mainframe(CICS & TSO), DB2, Selenium web Driver, Eclipse, TestNG Framework, Page object model(POM), HP PPM
QA Lead/Project Coordinator/ETL Tester/Automation engineer
Confidential, Jersey City, NJResponsibilities:
- Preparation of the project estimates like FE and BCE
- Attend Meeting with Business and Development teams to get proper understanding of the application.
- Interacted with business client management to solicit requirements and drive issue resolution
- Project strategy review, Test Strategy creation, provide project status updates, and administer traceability matrix for requirements; schedule and track Systems Integration Test activities
- Created Test Approach and reviewed Business Scenarios and Functional Test cases
- Develop and execute test plan and test cases from requirements and specifications documents.
- Catalogue and track project defects using defect management tool Rational Clear Quest (CQ)
- Performed User Acceptance testing with the end clients.
- Lead small and midsize projects, managed a team of 10 - 15 associates at offshore
- Successfully managed escalations, communications & coordination between client, development teams and QA teams
- Involved in the validation of transformations applied on source data to load target tables
- Extensively used SQL for retrieving data used for the data warehouse, Data Driven Tests to validate the same scenario with different test data
- Wrote SQL queries for database verification and validation of tables which were loaded through ETL process.
- Extensively used SQL to retrieve the suitable data from database and validate the data quality
- Design and Implementation of the Automation framework, formulating the driver script and the requisites
- Designed Functions Library, Functions, Regular Expressions and Environmental variables using QTP/UFT in VB scripts.
- Executed automated test scripts, analyzed the results and reported bugs in Quality centre.
- Created repeatable user defined functions and stored them as function libraries(.vbs files)
- Used Descriptive Programming at certain situations to complete the scripts.
- Enhanced QTP/UFT script using recovery scenarios for error handling
- Installed, configured SOAP UI to test web services using WSDL file given by Development team
- Involved in Web Services Testing using SOAP UI by validating both request and response messages