SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Over Five years of experience as a Quality Analyst in Investment Banking & Retail Banking & Very Strong Analytical Skills, Technical Skills, Communication Skills and Interpersonal Skills.
- Experience in all areas of Quality Testing including understanding of requirement, Writing TestCase, Test Lab and defect tracking. Involved in Manual testing, Black Box testing and Automation Testing.
- Extensive testing experience using testing tools such as HP Quality Center 10.0/ Mercury Quality Center 9.2.
- Involved in Automation testing using QTP 9.2.
- Proficiency in Business Requirements Analysis, Functional Specification Development, Project Documentation, QA environmentsetup.
- Experience developing Test Plans, Test Summary,Procedures, Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Steps & executing Test Procedures.
- Works with Offshore and Onsite team. Offshore team is in India.
- Working on fast pace environment and complex business requirement, with weekly/monthly releases, maintain QA release documents and prepare test summary report for each release.
- Execute frontend & backend test cases.
- Data Analysis skills and experience in working with large volumes of data Experience testing Windows OS environment.
- Involved in extensive testing of client-server and web applications. Experience in Integration System Testing (IST Environment), User Acceptance Testing (UAT Environment), Back – endand Regression Testing.
- Worked on SQL 2000 & 2005 Database for backend testing
- Used Mainframe system to validate Test & Production converted data from PNC Global to BNY Mellon.
Operating Systems: Unix/Linux, Windows 95/98/2000/XP,
QA Tools: HP Quality Center 10.00, QTP 9.2.
Project Management: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes.
Databases: MS - SQL Server.
Database Tool: Toad
Industry Exposure: Investment Banking, Financial Services..
Financial Skills: Cost Basis Reporting, Mutual Funds and Fund Accounting
Statistical Packages: MS Excel.
Confdiential, Waltham, MA
Nov ’09 - July ‘12 Confidential,
QA Analyst Westboro, MA
- Reviewed the Business Requirement Documents, Functional Specification documents, Technical Specifications to get a better understanding of the system on both technical and business perspectives.
- Conducted Discussions and meetings with designers to understand the application and the overall functionality of the system.
- Created test data files with valid and invalid records to thoroughly test program logic and verify system flow. Executing tests, reviewing results and working with development teams to identify and resolve issues, submitting and managing issues and status of issues.
- Created detailed test cases and scripts. Manually executed the test scripts to perform testing. Conducted Regression testing using QTP. Found and reported defects using Test Director.
- Investigated and documented software faults and interfaced with developers to resolve technical issues.
July ’05 – Oct ‘09 Confidential,
Investment Accountant Confidential,MA
- Calculated daily net asset value and international and domestic fixed income mutual funds and bank loans.
- Evaluated and analyzed daily cash movements, processed all accounting transactions, and researched corporate actions.
- Assisted with the pricing of derivatives such as options and futures.
- Ensured proper settlement of bond, futures and currency trades by verifying details with brokers.
- Reviewed and instructed all foreign and domestic cash wires for accuracy and proper authorization.
- Researched and resolved receivable discrepancies and completed internal control proofs including auto proofs, month end proofs, and detail ledgers for auditing purposes.
- Analyzed and processed trade and dividend transactions to ensure proper and timely settlement.
- Collaborated with various internal departments to reconcile all foreign and domestic cash breaks by responding with updates in the internal risk reporting database.
- Compiled and confirmed month end packages for clients
- Monitored all trades, corporate actions, and income of client portfolios in restructuring stage consisting of 10-12 fixed income and equity funds and bank loans.
10/04 – 07/05 Confidential, Norwood, MA
Client Services Analyst, Defined Contributions (Contract Position-PSG Staffing)
- Accurately processed and reviewed complex defined contribution calculations for plan participants, with 95% accuracy.
- Developed checklists, procedures, online and hard copy plan documentation, to increase efficiency 15%.
- Record keeping and Trust Administration of Defined Contribution Plans.
- Converting new plans to recordkeeping system, including Daily Valuation Plans.
June 98 – July01
QA Analyst India
- Testing, debugging and documentation. Involved in writing basic SQL queries, Sub Queries using Joins, Functions. Involved in preparing and executing the Test Cases.
- Tested whether the data entered in the forms are inserted in the Back - end tables. Analyzed the Test Results. Bugs have been reported through the bug tracking system.
EDUCATION: Master of Business Administration (MBA)