An experienced leader with ten years of mortgage experience. A proven track record of increasing efficiency by continuously training staff and improving work flows. Award winning customer service and follow up skills. A lead by example management approach that promotes team work and mutual respect.
Quality Assurance Manager Mortgage Repurchase Underwriting Confidential, Woodcliff Lake, NJ Remote February 2010 Present
- Manage a team of five Analysts to audit mortgage documents for delivery to Investors.
- Examine historical loan programs to ensure the loan requested meets delivery requirements.
- Manage relationships with MI companies GSE management to facilitate open communication.
- Source documents that may be missing from the original loan package.
- Created and implemented all processes used today for my department.
- Create pipeline reports and reconciliations using Microsoft Excel.
- Manage all SAR reporting and reconciliation for the entire Repurchase Department.
Branch Manager Confidential, Poughkeepsie, NY March 2009 - February 2010
- Responsible to grow member base by utilizing referrals and direct marketing.
- Continuously training branch staff on cross selling and profiling our members.
- Increased assets and loan portfolio by more than ten percent in less than a year.
- Proactively reaching out to the community to help build the Bridgeway brand.
- Servicing and building business banking relationships by visiting local merchants.
Asst. Vice President - Loan Operations Manager Confidential, Woodcliff Lake, NJ September 2006 - January 2008
- Managed Processing and Underwriting in a retail operations center for the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Responsible for recruiting, training, and coaching of all staff.
- Analyzed and prepared quarterly audit response to Quality Assurance Department.
- Audited active loans for errors, trends, red flags, and documentation.
- Worked with Sales partners to troubleshoot loans and obtain missing documentation.
- Responsible for managing a mortgage pipeline of 30 million monthly.
- Surpassed loan volume, time in process closing goals by at least 20 every quarter.
Lead Underwriter Confidential, White Plains, NY May 2003 September 2006
- Charged with training managing seventy Underwriters and five Senior Underwriters.
- Trained over fifty associates to become top Underwriters Account Managers.
- Designed training modules for present future Underwriters.
- Trouble shooting loans for Acct. Execs. Brokers.
- Utilized as a Subject Matter Expert across all three Operation Centers.
- Top producing Underwriter in the company from 08/03 -05/04 before promotion.
Financial Representative Confidential, Poughkeepsie, NY May 2002- May2003
- Soliciting mortgages, personal loans, insurance retail financing.
- Underwriting, closing funding all loans in branch.
- Collecting past due accts preparing legal paperwork for foreclosures.
- Trained new representatives on sales techniques customer service.
Key Skills Qualifications:
- Mortgage Underwriting Processing Expert.
- Managing training employees to become top producers.
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.