- Over 14 years of professional IT experience and 11 years in Quality Assurance
- Around 3 years of Guidewire testing experience
- Excellent experience in Guidewire PolicyCenter, BillingCenter and Integration testing
- Strong experience in defining and implementing QA Process for Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Experience preparing Test Plans, Strategies, Test Estimations, Test Summary Reports and reporting Testing Metrics
- Excellent experience in API Testing. Extensive knowledge in testing SOA applications using tools like SoapUI
- SOAPUI Pro QTP Automation testing experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to interact with people at all levels
- Experience Lean methodology and ITIL certified
- Very strong skills in Functional Integration testing
Sr QA Consultant
Confidential directly for consumers without the expense of agents' commissions, and operates in a mutual fashion exclusively for policyholders, Personal Auto Workers' compensation selected the Confidential. This project involved integrating different web services to Confidential, third party vendor and Confidential and testing the all integration web services which is needed for PC BC as well as Confidential Data Services PDS like Roadside assistance, Confidential.
- Testing Enterprise Data Service EDS web services thru SOAPUI Pro. Testing Integration points between third party vendor and PC.
- Testing EDS which covers CLUE, Vehicle history, Motor Vehicle Records MVR , Credit Report, Prefill which needed by PC PolicyCenter .
- Testing other web services like Address Validation, Policy sequence, VIN lookup, Territory code, etc which needed by PC.
- Testing entire Account creation, Submission and Binding in PC
- Testing Policy Center services which provides policy information to other systems
- Creating and executing automation scripts using SOAPUI Pro
- Data creation for different web services when PolicyCenter needed for submission, renewal and policy change
- Payment integration, involved in testing incoming payment.
- Involved in Onbase Document integration testing, Contact Manager Integration testing,
- Test Plan, Test strategy, Test Case, Defect Tracking. Followed Agile process using Rally as the tool: Sprint planning, commitment, Execution, Daily stand-up, Scrum of Scrum, Sprint Demo and Retrospective
- Execute Functional, System integration and Regression testing
Sr. QA Guidewire QA, Integration and Billing Center
- Confidential the state's largest domestic property/casualty insurer has selected Guidewire insurance suite. This project involved integrating PolicyCenter and BillingCenter and testing the PC/BC integration as well as BC configuration and BC integration with other external systems.
- Testing PC/BC integration for different billing instructions. Testing involved making sure OOB integration functionality as well as the client specific integration functionality added in this layer.
- Payment integration, involved in testing incoming payment feed.
- Document integration testing. Involved with testing the integration with ESB, xPression and document management system.
- Delinquency workflow testing. Involved in testing various workflows by moving clock to different points in time for various workflow steps.
- Test Plan, Test strategy, Test Case, Defect Tracking
- Followed Agile process using Rally
- Execute Functional, System integration and Regression testing
- Web services testing using SOAPUI
- Validating the acceptance criteria of all Billing Center related user stories
Sr. QA Guidewire QA, Integration and Policy Center
- The Confidential implementation is targeted to replace current PAS system with Confidential solution. The project involved implementing PolicyCenter along with integration with multiple existing legacy systems.
- Implementation of Agile QA process.
- Test Plan, Test strategy, Test Case
- Test product model implementation. Validate coverage and exclusions for all covered locations
- Validate form inference based on coverage / locations
- Test documents integration. Validate document contents for coverage / exclusions contact details
- Test Billing integration which includes Real time components which creates
- billing account /look up an existing billing account and Testing the Batch process which sends the policy premium data to billing system
- Test rating engine integration.
- Test Operation Data Store ODS integration. Testing involved performing various policy jobs and validating data exported to intermediate database.
- Test Account/Policy number generation service. This testing involved making sure account/policy can be created even if the service is down and the number is recalculated before policy is bound
QA Lead Automation, Web Services, Agile QA process
- Define and Maintain the QA Process for Agile Methodology
- Define Test plan, Test strategy for Automation, Performance, Functional, API, Cross browser and Mobile App testing
- Responsible for overall quality of the product by working with Business and Technology team
- Responsible for testing the Mobile App
- Responsible for creating automation scripts and execution
- Responsible for meeting client expectation and Project deliverables
- Managing offshore QA team
- Attending all type of Scrum meetings like Sprint Review, Sprint planning, Sprint Commitment, Daily stand-up, Scrum of Scrum, Defect Triage, Sprint Demo and Retrospective
QA Lead Functional Testing
- Responsible for managing a QA team
- Responsible for coordinating with client directly for testing activities
- Preparation of Test plan Test strategy
- Review the test case creation and execution activity
- Analyze the defects and conduct defect triage meeting
- Responsible for testing the critical functionality of application like Renewal and Subscription
- Responsible for creating the QA environment with different OS type
- Implementing Lean methodologies automation tools to improve the productivity
- Responsible for creating Test report Traceability Matrix
Sr QA Analyst Functional Testing
- Preparation of Test Plan and review with Test manager
- Review and understand the requirements
- Coordinate with product owner / Business Analyst for requirement clarifications
- Preparation of test cases and executing the test cases
- Defect tracking and coordinating with Dev team for defect analyses
QA Engineer Functional and Automation Testing
- Confidential is a comprehensive network infrastructure management solution designed to aid you in managing your network defining processes and incorporating best practices in networking operations
- Review of requirements active involvement in test plan creation discussions
- Preparation and execution of test cases based on CMMI Level5 process
- Preparation of Test data and Preparation of Perl script
- Defect analysis and report. Defect tracking and coordination with development teams
- Analyzing the logs for defects
- Verified the stability of the product for various data inputs using data driven testing
- Testing of Trap module, Parameter access module, SMS/Email Module, Escalation Module
- Testing of SNMP alerts from various devices like Router, Switch, Linux and Windows Servers
- Configuration of Network devices Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Broadband devices using SNMP/ICMP in NMS
- Configuration of SIFY's internal application servers Iways, MDU, CTO, Dialup in NMS
- Providing NMS access to respective monitoring team Administration of SIFY Beacon NMS User / Role - create, delete, modify
- Ensure that Poller is polling all device and periodic checking it
- Providing performance graph for internal and customer links to management
Technical Support Engineer
- Confidential is a provider of consulting, implementation and systems integration services for IT management.
- Maintenance of customer desktops win NT, 95, 98 Antivirus
- Providing Local Area Connectivity
- Trouble shooting network problems and Install Windows OS for customers
- Installing new desktop PCs at client location