- Executed more than 10 projects successfully with the team strength varying from 3 to 20 and by following XP, FDD, Waterfall and Agile / SCRUM methodologies
- Over 14 years of experience in design and development of applications for US Healthcare, Information Media and Entertainment, Retail and Hospitality domains.
- Have lead Amalga product implementation for multiple hospitals and was playing the IA role as well
- Worked on patient id conversion MRN to CorpID and application retirement projects.
- Experience in architecture definition, assessment, estimation, design, development and deployment solutions. Experience in database design and architecture.
- SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server 2008/2000, SSIS and MS Access
- Microsoft.NET, C , HTML, ASP, ASP.NET, SilverLight 3.0 / 4.0, VB.NET and VB 6.0
- Extensive working experience in the following technologies:
- Have been working with the employer Cognizant Technology Solutions from 2001
- Over 8 years of experience working at customer locations in the US
- Experience in developing eHealth portals and integration with systems using HL7, CCD, CCR and X12.
- Solid experience with end to end SDLC processes for application / product development, support and maintenance.
- Extensive experience using Configuration Management Tools for version control, release management, code review, code coverage and maintainability.
- Experience in data modeling using data warehousing concepts like cubes, dimensional modeling, facts and transactions.
- Hands on experience with database migration and business process migration
Confidential has chosen EPIC replace all their existing hospital products to provide them end to end functionalities for their hospitals. As part of their strategic decision they have decided to retire their existing products and sun set them. However based on hospital regulations Novant will have to keep their patient's data for at least 7 years and have decided to bring all their existing product's data into their data store, which would enable them keep their data as much needed and also can sun set their existing products which would save considerable size of money.
I also play a key role as subject matter expert and also an ETL expert in this project and working with all the product vendors and business to sun set their existing products. My roles and responsibilities also include
- Meet with business to understand their reporting needs
- Collaborate with product vendors to understand their data structure
- Work on the requirement based gap analysis and make sure the extract identified from the product meets the data requirement for providing the expected reports
- Develop logical and physical database design on SQL Server 2012
- Develop ETL program using SSIS 2012
- Unit testing and work with business and UI developer for user testing
Confidential wanted to have their patient data unified and provide more meaningful analysis which enhance their physicians and care takers to provide better patient care and solutions. To do so, they started Confidential .As a strategic implementation partner, Cognizant CTS worked with MHSG to implement the production and enhance / customize the integration layer and data layer to meet the physician reporting needs. Cognizant was responsible to develop the parsers for different feeds like ADT, LAB, Nursing etc. and also to implement user views for reporting needs. Also Cognizant was responsible to work with the client QA team and help them define the testing plan and also help them to complete testing.
- As a Senior IA, I was responsible for designing, developing and reviewing the parser development and also assist in creating the views for user interface. My responsibility also includes making sure the views are tuned for better performance.
- As a QA Lead, I was responsible for creating test plans and elaborating them to senior management for approval, planning and status tracking of testing which had team strength of 3.
Project/Program : Sr. SQL Developer and Engagement Manager
Confidential as their preferred vendor to work on their portals and other in-house need development projects and deliver them using onsite offshore model. Cognizant worked on a yearly fixed bid contract mode with Hoag to execute these projects. Cognizant's team responsibility includes project management, requirement collection, development, testing and production release management.
My responsibilities as Senior SQL Developer includes,
- Design and develop data models
- Create overall solution architecture of SSIS jobs for the reporting needs
- Responsible for developing complex SSIS jobs, views and stored procedures
- Review the SSIS jobs, views and stored procedures created by the team of 2
Responsibilities as Engagement Manager includes, budgeting, contracts, resource management, status reporting to the top management and project status reviewing with the individual project teams.
- Confidential is a complete solution that can be leveraged across the continuum of care and clinical environments, enabling increased clinical performance, reduced costs and improved outcomes. This solution has been hosted on Azure and non-Azure environments. While on Azure, patient's clinical information will be stored on cloud and can be shared with other applications and on-premise database will store patient's secured data. It also is integrated with HIS applications using HL7, CCD, CCR, X12 and is mobile enabled for alerts and scheduling. It also is HIPAA compliant solution with Audit logs, trails and break-the-glass audit feature. As a technical lead and architect, responsible for requirement analysis, architecture definition, design and implementation using SilverLight 3.0, LINQ, C , WCF and MVP pattern. Also played SCRUM master role.
- Confidential is a patient data access framework which can easily integrate with and facilitate quick access to patient's clinical information including demographics details, medical history, conditions, lab reports, vital signs chart. It also has the security features as advance directives and control over health information. It also enables exchange of health information using CCD / CCR, and automatic SOAP notes generation.
- As a technical lead and architect, responsible for requirement analysis, architecture design, implementation and reviews for coding standards, code coverage, code maintainability. Involved on a development using SilverLight 4.0, MVVM pattern implementation, sprint creation, tasks identification and monitoring using SCRUM daily standup meeting.
- Confidential My client Prescription Solutions wanted to convert their existing DTS packages 70 Packages to get converted into SSIS 2008. These set of packages were grouped based on their complexities 25 Complex, 35 Simple and 10 Medium . All the Complex and Medium were having multiple script tasks and had to be converted. My role in this project include
- Study their existing DTS package which did not have any documentation
- Create design documents
- Develop SSIS packages
- Develop Unit test scripts and UAT test plans
- Confidential from SQL Server 2000 to 2005 for Prescription Solutions. Responsible for analyzing databases, preparing impact analysis, and migrating existing DTS packages to SSIS. Also developed business process mapping document, back-up and recovery strategy, and performance monitoring plan.
- Confidential Realogy IT Corporation wanted Cognizant to develop their data warehouse and also develop an web based reporting application Rewards and Recognition to showcase their data warehouse capabilities. My role on this project includes
- Work along with architects to develop the data warehouse and web application architecture
- Lead Data Warehouse development and implementation as a program manager
- Lead dotnet based web application Rewards and Recognition
- Capture weekly and monthly status report and provide the status to the Realogy top management
- Review technical documentation and deliverables
- Manage any escalations
- Confidential for SQL Server 2000 and 2005 databases done for Realogy Franchise Group. Responsible for business process impact analysis, data load process development and configuration, roll back strategy and developing unit test cases.
- Confidential is a web based application developed for Nielsen Media Research for publishing DMA market analysis report. Responsible for high / low level architecture design, database design, requirement analysis, resource access components development and user interface design review. Developed using ASP.NET, C , SQL Server 2005.
- Confidential is an analytical application developed for Nielsen Media Research. Responsible for high / low level architecture design, database design, requirement analysis, business components and fa ade development and user interface design review. Developed using C , ComponentOne controls, Infragistic grids, Microsoft MapPoint and SQL Server 2005.
- Confidential is a web based analytical application developed for Nielsen EDI to enable scheduling of theater activities to suit the local educational needs. Responsible for preparing architecture document, design, requirement analysis, implementing Microsoft MapPoint for driving directions, data load process for loading theater details. Developed using ASP.NET, SQL Server 2000.
- Confidential effectively schedule their programs based on local need. Developed application using SOA architecture. Responsible for design, architecture and development using ASP.NET, SQL Server 2000.