- Expert in Test Automation Functional Testing BFSI and ERP Domain 7.10 Years strong experience in SQA Lifecycle
- Software QA with full system development Lifecycle experience, including Requirement Documentation, Functional Test Analysis, Test Strategy, Test Automation, Environment Validation, Data setup, Test Execution, Result Analysis in Agile and Waterfall environment.
- Backed by strong credentials of software testing experience in Enterprise Applications at major clients in Banking, ERP and Insurance domains.
- Strong Technical Experience including working on HP Quick Test Professional HP-QTP for over 6 consecutive versions and Selenium WebDriver 2.0, Selenium RC Test Management tool HP Quality Center and experience with other tools HP Load Runner.
- Expert level experience in Designing and Implementing Test Automation Framework with tools HP Quick Test Professional HP QTP using VBScript, Selenium Web Driver 2.0 using Java and Test Driven Development for Enterprise Applications.
- Implemented various Automation frameworks like Data Driven, Keyword driven, Hybrid driven and QTP BPT Framework in Agile and Waterfall project environment.
- Strong knowledge in SAP functional testing for End to End business scenarios in OTC, P2P, FI and HR modules.
- Good Project Execution experience working with multiple teams in Infrastructure, Development, and other stakeholders with common goal of achieving project goals.
- Feasibility Study on open source automation tool suitable for different applications in the project
- Test Management Team Management towards successful Quality Deliverables within the Milestones.
HP Quality Center, BPT
Selenium WebDriver 2.0, Selenium RC, TestNG, JUnit
VBScript, Java, SQL
Test Plan, Test Script Development and Maintenance, Test Result Analysis
Test Automation Defect/Bug Tracking Test Strategies Coverage QA QC Standards
ERP SAP Testing OTC , FI, P2P and HR modules
Banking Forex, Treasury Management
Insurance Unified Communication
Coordination with multiple teams and driving the project overall progress.
Role: Senior Quality Assurance Lead
- Involved in feasibility study with different open source automation tool for UC application
- Demonstrated POC with suitable tool and presented before client for approval and got approved
- Created and executed Software Test Automation plan, test cases to identify software defects and their causes.
- Analyzed Test automation for Unified Communication application in Insurance businesses of Auto, Life and Fire.
- Designed and Implemented Test Automation Hybrid framework using Selenium WebDriver2.0.
- Implemented framework in Agile process environment.
- Integrated and Managed Selenium test scripts in Test Link Test Management tool
- Load and Performance testing for UC application.
- Developed Batch Runner tool for regression testing.
- Involved in UAT at both client and development site, provided the Evidence of Test.
- Mentored team members in framework designing and scripting.
- Effectively involved in defect tracking, reporting, reviewing and analyzing test results.
- As a Team lead, Handled four member team of offshore and onshore with multi-vendor working environment
Technologies: Unified Communication, Web Application Automation, Core Java, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver2.0, Sikuli, Test Link, Trac, Hybrid Framework, Agile process development. TestNG, Junit.
Role- Analyst Programmer
- Attended Agile process training from Rally software
- Designed and implemented test automation keyword driven framework for Treasury management application.
- Worked closely with Business, Development and Test teams in Agile process development environment.
- Executed test, managed defect in each iteration deployment.
- Created Data Batch Runner tool for executing scripts in multiple machines.
- Onshore and offshore working environment.
- Actively involved in all Agile meetings.
Technologies: Treasury Management, SharePoint, Web Application Automation, VBScript, HP-QTP, HP Quality Center, Keyword Driven framework, JIRA
Role- Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Performed day to day smoke test, regression test for weekly, monthly branch cut in all application environments.
- Migrated test scripts from WinRunner to QTP.
- Developed test script to run in Production environment to check the system behavior after the branch cut.
- Defect reporting and tracking using HP Quality Center
Technologies: FOREX, Web, Java, VB Application Automation, HP QTP, HP Quality Center, Data Warehousing testing, Data Driven Framework, SQL.
Role- Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Designed and Implemented test automation framework
- Identified industry best approach framework for RFM application:
- Created automation test scripts, reusable functions, repositories for all functionality of the application using HP QTP
- Executed test scripts with multiple environments and data sets
- Developed test automation batch runner using MS Excel
- Defect reporting and tracking in Quality Center
- Involve in the daily and weekly status calls
Technologies: Restaurant File Maintenance, Web, Java Application Automation, HP QTP, HP Quality Center, Data Driven Framework
Role- Software Test Engineer
- Worked with SME to understand the SAP Functional transactions in various modules based on the Business flows of the client requirement
- Interacted with client to understand the Functional flow in all SAP modules.
- Developed QTP scripts enhanced it, parameterized the data and make the script Data driven
- Used the Reusable Actions, Scripts, Functions in order to achieve the targets in the limited time
- Executed the Test scripts for Regression testing Monthly/Weekly build.
- Prepared the various project delivery artifacts like Test Script Checklists, Comments in the scripts for future understanding, Test Script documentation
- Analyzed and implemented different approaches for developing components for SAP transactions using BPT and creating the design documents.
- Presented the implemented approaches to the client through web-ex
- Developed tool to extract test cases from Quality Center
- Prepared KT documents for new team members
- Extensively involved in Developing Business component scripts and execution
- Identified reusable business components effectively and developed script
- Review of developed test cases based on Automation standards
- Interacted with the client to understand the functionality of pricing management.
- Tracking of defects and communicating the same to PM client.
- Created project in Mercury Quality Center
- Setup project, users, groups and roles in MQC
- Import requirements, test scenarios and defects
- Setup reports and graphs
- Customized module access, project entities and project list
- Configured auto mail and notification of events for test assignments, defect assignments etc.
- Analyzed the project status in MQC dashboard
- Upgraded existing test scripts from SAP 4.6 to ECC 6.0
- Executed test scripts on SAP 4.6 to ECC 6.0
- Handled SAP modules MFG, OTC, P2P, and Finance module
- Defect tracking and defect fixing for ECC 6.0
- Knowledge sharing with the new team members
- Created project in Quality Center
- Assigned users to the project
- Extracted reports for the status of project from Quality Center
- Develop project status in Quality Center Dashboard
Technologies: SAP 4.6, ECC 6.0 Modules: SD, MM, FI and HR , HP QTP, HP Quality Center, BPT Business Process Testing , Vendavo Web Application and SAP Automation