- To obtain a QA/Tester/Lead position where I can utilize my technical skills and professional experience.
- Has Passion for Testing and excellent 'Code Breaking' attitude.
Accomplished QA/Software Tester professional Experience testing applications deployed on variety of Platforms and Environments for the Pharmaceutical, Insurance, E-Commerce, Travel, Banking, Mortgage, Healthcare and Investment industries. Has a working knowledge of SOA/WebServices, Rules Engines and other Middleware Hands-on experience with Test Management and Automation tools HPQC, QTP Rational Suites IBM .
Extensive experience testing all phases of the SDLC. Producer of highly effective and efficient test solutions.
Planned and executed Functional/Integration/System/Regression/E2E/UAT testing.
DOS, Windows All UNIX HP, Solaris Mac OS X, AS/400
MS Office / Project, Crystal Report, Informix, SAS, Business Objects, WebSphere WebLogic, PeopleSoft HRMS, TelNet, J2EE. PVCS, VSS. SAP, CRM, Rules Engine, SOAPUI, IVR, XML Spy
MS Access Sybase - SQL Server - Oracle - DB2
Automated Testing Tools:
HPQC - Win Runner - QTP LoadRunner McCabe - Rational - Silk
QA Team Lead
- Lead QA efforts for a Product and Services during critical split process within ADT/Tyco International.
- Develop dynamic test scenarios, test scripts, test matrix for complex workflow applications to ensure test coverage.
- Functional / Integration / Regression / System / E2E Testing with variety components and transaction scenarios.
- Translate Process/Call Flows VUI , requirements into effective and reusable test scenarios test cases/scripts.
- Help optimize and improve the quality of existing QA processes and procedures.
- Identify, confirm, report and manage defects through resolution using ALM HPQC 11.
- Use test case design techniques like boundary value, decision table, pair wise, state transition, use cases .
- Handle multiple projects responsibilities simultaneously and switch among them quickly to meet prioritized business needs.
- Participated in testing and validation of Payroll and HR data conversion from ADT to ADP vendor .
Sr. QA Analyst
- Hands on producer of high quality and value-added test cases using proven test case creation methodologies.
- Perform testing in SOA Web Services operations environment accessed and communicated via SoapUI WSDL XML messaging.
- Writing test cases/scripts, creating reusable test data XML and Excel for test case automation, and test execution.
- Design, develop and execute testing scripts, SQL queries, and Test Drivers for mortgage applications.
- Generate test data files for regression and progression test cycles, primarily in the form of XML files
- Support the various Development Teams and Technical Writers throughout the life cycle of enhancements/releases
Sr. QA Analyst
- Perform risk assessment of test designs and scenarios to mitigate risk while still meeting required timelines.
- Execute Rules Engine based on requirements, specifications, and other relevant documentation.
- Prepared specific Data Condition and Scenarios for QA Team that uncovers Business Rules issues and Application failure.
- Responsible for coordinating development and enhancements of software releases based on QA efforts and findings
- Write SQL query as part of data setup, as well as to verify test results in manual and automated testing
Lead QA Analyst
- Hands on Leading On/Offshore Test Teams. Review and help define scenarios by collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Produced concise detailed defect reports resulting in fast resolution of issues.
- Perform extensive Rules Engine Based Testing. Corticon
- Widely practicing black and white box testing techniques to ensure integrity and quality of AUT
- Participate in Hiring and Mentoring Software Test Engineers
- Prioritize multiple testing activities that result in releasing on time and budget high quality software
- Team Lead for multiple Web-based projects. Use HPQC for all testing activities.
- Responsible for coordinating development and QA efforts for weekly software releases to production.
- Company followed Agile Software Development Methodology Scrum one week iterative cycles.
- Constantly monitor and followed through with reported defects to a successful resolution.
- Created and maintained test scenarios, test scripts and test cases to support software testing activities