Highly motivated and results-oriented Senior Program Manager, MBA, PMP, and Six Sigma Master Black Belt with 20 yearsdemonstrated leadership and team building experience. Strong background in operations management, project/program management, quality assurance, process improvement, and sourcing. Solid track record of meeting and exceeding company goals and objectives.
Quality Assurance Consultant
- Established lean six sigma quality infrastructure and led corporate transformation initiatives
- Trained employees in Six Sigma, Lean practices, and facilitated Kaizen events
- Developed 'Best Practices' SOPs for Telecom Installations
- Assist with the development of operational requirements for new product rollouts
- Managed various Process Improvement, Quality, IT, Operations, and Product deployment programs
- Implemented Lean mistake-proofing for inventory systems, installations, and Kanban just-in-time ordering system
- Streamlined shipping operations to reduce waste by 26
Associate Director/Program Manager
- Overall provisioning management and control of large-scale IPTV and VoIP product deployment for the nation.
- Responsible for P L, plan tracking and reporting, change control management of plan, vendor quality, product delivery, program analysis, and cross-functional team leadership.
- Created and enforced business policies to meet business targets and customer needs, including improving
- procurement processes and optimizing sourcing resources to enhance the customer experience.
- Design and lead QA Kaizen events across PMO to mistake-proof processes and maximize 'Voice of the Customer'.
- Utilize lean tools: VSM, Kaizen, DMAIC, Poke Yoke, 5S, TPM, Process Management, and VOC.
- Responsible for Program Office CRM, RFPs, vendor relations, sourcing requirements, vendor contracts, master
- service agreements, proprietary information agreements, contract revisions for IPTV and VoIP.
- Screened and selected vendors, audited vendor performance against SLAs for compliance, ensured project timeline constraints were adhered to, and all deliverables met.
- Served as Six Sigma trainer for PMO and overall Quality Assurance Team Lead Developed performance metrics, system of measurement, and completion of QC/QA process improvement projects.
- Report generation, analysis, and research using MS Project, Business Objects, Visio, and MS Office Suite for ad
- hoc queries and scheduled project and progress reports to executive management.
Sr. Project Manager
- Broadband Transformation Team Lead
- Coached and mentored staff to achieve desired results.
- Followed-up with team members and contracted vendors to ensure timeliness in meeting milestones.
- Utilized vendor quality management and strategic sourcing 'Best Practices' to maximize project quality.
- Planned work breakdown structures and responsibility charts to be assigned to team members.
- Reported progress to senior management using presentations, spreadsheets, charting, and conference calls.
- Resolved conflicts, differences or problems among team members.
- Set goals, milestones and expectations during SDLC and Operational projects.
- Ensured the productivity of work groups by soliciting input from members, using ITIL and Agile methodologies, and following PMBOK project standards.
- Effectively monitored multiple cross-functional efforts to ensure the integration, coordination, and completion of work within time lines and guidelines monitored work to ensure adherence to an organization's standards.
- Developed use cases, data models, design documents, technical business requirements, process flows.
- Tier 1/Tier 2 Network support of switches, loop test equipment, and central office components.
- Call Center Manager for POTS and DSL services.
- Supervise employees engaged in the screening, testing, clearing, dispatching, and closing of customer
- service requests.
- Remotely maintained and offered tech support for central office equipment across a 6 state area.
- Ensure any quality issues receive the appropriate focus.
- Implement QA methodology across DSL deployment and optimized processes using Six Sigma.
- Monitor force to load conditions, make adjustments in force assignments to ensure proper balance.
- Monitor and troubleshoot connectivity on enterprise resources located inside and outside the firewall.
- Configure storage arrays, application servers, and other business essentials needing connectivity using Cisco networking software.
- Interview, hire, train, and evaluate new members of network team.
- Review work performance of employees, compare to established standards, provide feedback, and prepare
- improvement strategies along with developmental plans.
Product Manager / Sales Engineer
- Adjusted marketing mix for assigned products and optimized financials.
- Sales engineering of electronic data acquisition systems, information systems, and client/server application
- Managed sales team, contracted vendors, and product development for Louisiana region.
- Procurement and project cost reduction, supplier readiness evaluation and escalation to ensure on-time
- delivery of our software systems, and vendor quality management.
- Project manager for new product introductions and new software releases.
- Provided technical support, Cisco networking of system components, and trained end-users for product features, functionality, applications, and integration.
- Developed new product specifications, aggressive marketing strategies, managed supply chain throughout product s life cycle.
- Prepared and delivered RFPs, sales presentations, product demonstrations, and technical responses to request for
- Worked with various internal functions to provide field input on product acceptance and performance.
- Supplied information systems and network solutions to a diverse clientele with a variety of individual needs.
Technical Coordinator/Well Planning Engineer
- Formulated directional well proposals, drilling programs, and plots.
- Used CAD/CAM, Numerical Control Manufacturing systems to design products to rigid specifications.
- Designed improvements into existing products based on client feedback.
- Computed optimum hydraulic programs, torque/drag models, and cost estimates.
- Provided technical support for directional drillers, MWD engineers, and tracked daily well activity.
- Implemented ISO 9001, Health and Safety program, and served on quality control steering committee.
- Developed and delivered presentations on products and services as part of technical sales teams.
- Implemented QA standards for vendors and monitored compliance throughout supply chain.
ATTRIBUTES / SKILLS
- Graduate of Multiple BellSouth Executive Management and Leadership curriculums
- Proven quantitative, analytical, and conceptual skills
- Strong negotiation and contracts skills
- Experience working in a matrix organization
- Change agent with ability to influence change
- Strong facilitation, leadership, and organizational skills
- Excellent ownership, follow-through, and commitment to customer/client satisfaction
- High emphasis on meeting or exceeding internal external customer expectations
- Ability to work well independently or as cross-functional team member
- Diverse computer, TCP/IP, and networking background