A career-directed position providing leadership, testing, analysis, development, and/or production support. Contributions for a private or public business that will enhance and utilize my expertise in various software applications.
Summary of qualifications: Successful technical professional qualified by nearly 25 years of visible and measurable achievements in computer information systems and QA testing.
Quality Assurance Team Lead
- Manage specific business requested projects through the SDLC process.
- Provide senior technical leadership helping to ensure effective QA efforts and quality software
- services, IVR, Delphi/C-Sharp client server based applications.
- releases. This included trouble shooting environment/configuration issues with various web
- Worked with existing QA process and contributed to the refinement as needed.
- Participated in daily release meetings with management for project statuses. Project
- target dates, risks, and release strategies were ongoing discussions.
- Printing system experience includes Extreme Dialogue, Thunderhead, and Planet-Press. Batch
- printing management was handled by Producer Sefas product
- Currently working on a mass conversion from Autopilot Delphi/C-Sharp /DB2 primary
- system to Guide-wire Third Party Web based application /Oracle back-end.
- Larger scale projects have been transitioned from the Waterfall to Agile methodology using
- QA estimates for specific business rules so sprint planning can be accomplished.
- TFS Team Foundation Server as the primary tool for managing project activities. Providing
- Provide resource assistance for other QA associates when required. Create test plans, test
- cases, and test scripts using QATRAC when assigned as the QA lead.
- Currently transitioning to HP testing tools which include Quality Center and QTP Quick Test
- Pro Automation .
Business Analyst Level II
- Develop test plans, cases, and requirements.
- Work with Developers and Project Managers to identify the scope of the project.
- Verify and validate testing activities through every test cycle with the execution of test scripts.
- Evaluate results through Web, Star-base CICS , PFM, and SBS CICS interfaces. Utilize
- Mercury Test Director 7.6 for tracking defects, screen shots, and test scripts.
- Proficiency with HTML, Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, and Front Page.
Senior Certification Analyst
- Support in testing and implementing Check-Free products for new clients. Products include
- Remit, WBP, Microsoft Money, and Quicken in the pre-production environment.
- Answer all questions presented by clients that relate to all phases of product testing. Provide
- an in-depth overview of how the process will work in production relating to processing.
- Customize test plans and flow charts to accomplish Certification based on client
- Confirm process results through the UI Web , CICS online system and by running queries
- against Platinum DB2 tables using SQL.
- Create Microsoft Access Tables, Queries, and Macros for data integrity of inbound batch files
- sent for back-end online bill pay Enrollment, Maintenance, and Payment updates.