Interested in excellent IT career opportunity such as systems architect, technical lead, lead/senior software developer, database developer, firmware engineer.
- Over twenty five years of IT experience in various software applications: robotics process automation, banking receivables systems, database, telecommunication, wireless telecommunication, ordering systems, billing systems, inventory management, fraud management system, data warehouse, ETL processing, inventory and construction contract management, research and development, firmware programming. Specialized in system performance tuning, SQL query optimization, 24x7 real - time applications, cellular application programming and interoperability studies and tests with telecommunication vendors.
- Unix/Linux/QNX development for sixteen years using SQ/L, C, C++, Perl, shell scripts (bash,korn,QNX shell script) in Linux/Unix environment and Windows 7. Script programming using Automation Anywhere, Strawberry Perl on Windows 7, VBA/Macro MS Excel 2013 and Internet Explorer for AT&T Robotics Process Automation program in Atlanta, GA to perform automatic data entry for Global Ordering Systems for 4 different automation projects.
- SQ/L database developer programming for sixteen years in Informix SQ/L, Oracle SQ/L, Perl DBI, Embedded SQL in C (Oracle Pro*C, Informix ESQL/C). Databases used: Informix, Oracle, DB/2, MySQL, C-tree.
- R&D firmware engineer for over eight years programming in assembly languages (Intel 8035/8048/8085/ Z80, Motorola 6800/6805, RCA 1802/1805).
- Commercial & Residential Realtor, Mortgage Originator, Loan processor combined experience for seven years.
Robotic Process Automation Developer Consultant
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Project Order Cancellation Tariff Auditing for government auditing compliance.
- Project Excel worksheet daily transformation to temporary worksheet to be used as input fields to a newer ordering system.
- Excel data mapping and transform for database upload using an existing upload program. This requires programming in Automation Anywhere, manual data mapping of fields from old to new data format spreadsheet.
- Perl scripting to perform data mapping and transform from old Excel format to new Excel format for faster response using Win32 OLE Perl library.
Sr. Production Support Analyst Consultant
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- System monitoring, systems administration, data management to ensure cellular usage billing data files delivery throughout all Verizon Wireless systems using Red Hat Linux and IBM AIX/Linux systems, NetCracker Rating&Billing Manager (RBM) system, Mediation Zone by Digital Route system. Perform Management Release and Emergency Release.
- Install or perform software release installation using subversion (Linux and Windows Tortoise). Perform database system administration to support data cleanup, data migration, software testing based on ticket system requests. Manage alarm events and ticket system requests. Analyze systems issues, implement issue resolution. Implement Perl script to automate end-of-month billing cycle tasks.
- Tools used: Zenoss Service Dynamics, Linux shell scripts (bash and ksh), Perl, Python, subversion, HP ALM, Oracle SQL 11g/12g, Oracle SQL Developer, Mediation Zone APL language, IBM MQ Windows Explorer.
Lead Software Developer Consultant
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
- Image Transmission custom programming for Vicor RIDS systems.
- Analyze Linux systems and Sun Solaris system issues, provide and implement issue resolution, system performance tuning, perform system administration activities to support SFTP interface with Sterling Integrator system. Setup SFTP public key to send file between Linux server and Sterling B2B Integrator system.
- Perform production support and system administrations using bash/ksh, perl script, Linux system commands.
- CGI Programming using Perl or bash shell scripts. Enhance all scripts from CMM level 1 to CMM level 3.
Sr. Billing Systems Software Developer Consultant
- Perform device provisioning and provide billing production support.
- Perform manual correction on Connect:Direct data files.
Sr. Software Developer / Technical Analyst Consultant
Confidential, Bentonville, Arkansas
- Performing SDLC using Perl script, Korn shell, DB2, and QNF for Windows, Citrix VMWare to extract Informix data from non-US countries smart servers, transfer data to home office server via FTP and SFTP, and import data from Informix database to DB2 database. Programming in Perl script to run IBM DataStage jobs on Linux server. Project involve extracting Point of Sales data on OperatorID (Cashier) to predict hiring trends.
- Perform source code and release management using TeamForge, Subversion, Anthill Pro.
- Performing Software Development Life Cycle activities using Perl script, Korn shell, Teradata SQL and Utilities (BTEQ, SQL Assistant/Queryman, Fastload, FastExport), IBM zOS JCL, ISPF, SAS SQL, Citrix VMWare to develop new features and to support a financial government compliance project. Tasks involved ETL data warehouse programming to export, transform, and load from DB2 to CSV file and from CSV file to Teradata databases using Perl, Korn shell script on Unix system.
- Run IBM z/OS JCL jobs including compiling, submit Cobol and Teradata programs under ISPF utility to load data into DB2 from flat file to PDS, from PDS to DB2 database, and from PDS to Teradata database.
- Use Teradata SQL Assistant SQL scripts to perform Teradata database DCL, DDL, DML to create/drop table, verify database table definition, and perform test and data validation.
- Perform code analysis and provide SQL optimization ideas to be implemented in Teradata, SAS subsystems.
- National Lending Corp, Birmingham Alabama branch office. Perform branch administration, mortgage origination, hire and train personnel.
- Perform system and network installation and administration for NLC in Birmingham, Alabama and Atlanta Georgia branch offices.
Mortgage Loan Officer
- American Funding Corp, Birmingham. Perform residential and small business loan origination services.
- Perform Server database programming in embedded SQL/C (Informix ESQL/C) to use static and dynamic queries to build responses messages for VB client requests. Analyze database model/schema (data dictionary), optimize queries by recommend and implement changes to the database by removing or adding table indexes, table columns, or constraints. Programming in Informix Stored Procedure Language SPL to implement views and any database operations heavily used which require fastest responses. Perform database deployment on all seven BellSouth regional systems. Perform live test by configuring the VB client for a particular regional system. Using Unix tail command on log files to monitor production results and response times on each regional system. Use Exceed X terminal emulation software as Unix terminal for development on IBM PC. Communication with VB client programmer to get exact format of query responses to build. Perform project management tasks using Source Code Management Systems: IBM CMVC, Documentum. Perform production software change planning and documentation, test scripts, test plan, test documentation, rollback plan, deployment, installation. Deployment monitoring in all seven BellSouth regional production computers. Plan and coordinate with manager, system administrator, database administrator, test manager for software tasks, production deployment plan, and rollback plan.
- C++ programming on Sun workstation for one year for the new project TechAccess/Technet for BellSouth Telecomm. Perform CMM level 3 software development lifecycle programming in C++. Perform server programming to invoke different line tests according to VB client software requests on rugged PC. This is to help telephone installer/technician to perform phone line tests and troubleshooting at customer’s site.
- C programming for one year for the project Hands-Off Assignment Logic project (HAL) on Sun Solaris workstation for BellSouth Telecomm.
- Perform CMM level 3 software development lifecycle programming tasks for all above BellSouth projects. Perform project management, detailed design and documentation, design review, peer code review, implementation, unit test, integration test, pre-production test, production deployment, rollback plan, and test plans. Constant communication with all project stakeholders to gain insight to work issues and to perform tasks on time with managed end-user expectations. Perform planning and coordinate with management to ensure smooth schedule rollout of software to meet deadlines.
- Programming Unix Korn shell scripts for testing, software build and production deployment for BellSouth.
Database Developer Consultant
- Bitstreams Inc. with client BHC in Philadelphia, PA - Database server side programming using embedded C/ESQL (Oracle Pro*C) for Bank Clearinghouse application on IBM AIX system.
- GTE Telecommunications Services Inc., Tampa Florida.
- C programming on QNX O.S. installed on IBM clone computers for 3 projects: Follow Me Roaming, IS 41 rev.0, and IS 41 rev.A projects. Perform SDLC activities.
- Perform QNX OS installation of system softwares for development PC's.
- Implement Windows batch script command file to automate installation of QNX systems and custom softwares on IS 41 monitor PC's.
Tools/Environment: QNX OS., QNX shell script, SCCS, C compiler, lint, make.Confidential
Lead Software Engineer
- Diversified Computer Products Inc. Software subcontractor to Motorola. Baltimore 911 Computer Aided Dispatch and Automatic Vehicle Location projects.
- Plan, design, implement, and test on Message Switch system, Automatic Vehicle Location system.
- Perform Systems Integration of all Unix software for Baltimore 911 Computer-Aided Dispatch system.
- Design the Etak geocoder interface program and the Perform Berkeley 4.3 TCP/IP socket programming and SNA interface programming to establish communications between police car Motorola Mobile Communication Unit KDT480, Motorola Trunk Station Controller, Unix computers, and National Crime Information IBM computer to retrieve NCIC information based on name, driver license number, car tag number, social security number and display results on Motorola KDT480 or PC terminals at 911 center.
- Perform Unix Systems Administration on different Unix and Xenix computers for Baltimore 911 projects
- Interface programming with Motorola Automatic Vehicle Location Loran based system to get current police vehicle location.
- Interface programming with Etak geocoder to display police vehicles in different colors for normal or warning levels.
- Perform complete Unix systems installation for client, weekly backups, and restore as needed.
- Implement flat database file maintenance program with user interface to perform user account administration.
Tools/Environment: Unix C, Bourne shell script, SCCS, Excelan Workplace TCP/IP software, Berkeley 4.3 TCP/IP socket API, SNA API, SCO Xenix, Berkeley Unix, Data General DG/UX, DEC Ultrix. Platforms: DEC VAX-11, PC 286, IBM MVS NCIC computer, Motorola MCS 650, DG Aviion 5100, DEC VAX 6310, and NCR Tower 700 series.
- Audio Correlation project: Firmware implementation of Audio Correlation project to detect TV channel watched by audience for marketing research in RCA 1805 assembly language.
- Assist technician and engineer to troubleshoot hardware problem with diagnostic programs.
Tools/Environment: VAX-11, AllInOne, RCA 1805 Cross Assembler. RCA 1805 Emulator, HP oscilloscope.