- 20+ years of enterprise experience as project lead in analysis, design, administration and development of commercial and business applications specific in in Finance, Loan Management and Retail Management, Payroll and Accounting Reconciliation applications.
- Highly proficient working on Big data, large data sets and performing product and business level analysis, migrating data warehouse IBM Netezza / Pure Data System, SQL Server, ETL tools, COGNOS Reports, SAP Business Objects, Oracle ERP Applications front end tools.
- Very strong analytical skills and proficient in all phases of project life cycle (SDLC), including Project Management and Team Leadership, Preparing project plan, GAP analysis, Mapping documents, Functional and Technical documents.
- Experienced in working with clients, business users and other teams for analyzing business requirements and translating into functional and technical design specifications.
- Involved in Production Support (24X7), troubleshooting issues on emergency basis of ERP and Data Warehousing applications.
- Experienced in tasks such as registering customized reports, forms, menus and concurrent programs with Oracle Financial applications.
- Extensively worked on customizing the Oracle Applications Forms and developed and scheduled the reports using concurrent Programs according to business requirements.
- Full scale implementation of Retek Merchandising system, Pervasive ETL Software, Crystal XI conversion, SAP Business Objects, Reports Upgrade with Empower V27 and V30 Upgrade, Black Line Systems Application for Matching and Journals modules Implementation and migrating IBM Netezza into IBM Pure Data System and Analytics.
- Experienced with data - related programming and other high-level languages, strong knowledge of distributed computing, data warehouse, data mining, business analytics such as MS SQL Server (SSIS/SSRS), IBM Netezza /Pure Data System and software development.
Sr. Applications Lead
- Worked as a technical lead on Hyland OnBase ECM (Electronic Content Management) project implementation, creating new user forms and workflows for Procurement Purchase Requisitions approval process.
- As a project lead migrated all existing Finance (AP) Bank Transfers, Purchase Orders Printing and Time and Expenses Fox Pro and programs into Oracle and also developed ETL programs to generate XML files for Checks and Credit Cards Bank upload using SSIS.
- Analyzed and optimized performance of Cognos Financial Reports.
- As a technical lead successfully implemented Deltek Cost point Re Org project into Production with extensive testing of finance web enabled spread sheets, month end and year end jobs.
Environment: Oracle 11G,SQL Server 2012/2014, SSIS(ETL), Deltek Cost point, IBM Cognos Reports, Visio, Hyland On Base ECM (Electronic Content Management)
Sr. Data Analytics Engineer
- Analyzed large data sets and extract patterns in Big Data that lead to greater customer insight and optimized performance.
- Worked with business partners and management teams to the ensure collection and analysis of appropriate data and metrics to facilitate improvements in processes and profit.
- Worked with executives and leadership teams to formulate hypotheses and design research aimed at improving key performance indicators.
- As a project lead of Physical Inventory project automated existing manual uploads of Physical Inventory, Order Recalibration Schedule, POG Legend jobs using SSIS packages, automated Pipeline (departments list of projects and their status) and Status Goals reports (weekly developers status) using SSIS and SSRS reports using Oracle, Netezza and SQL Server Data Bases for Management and Leadership Teams.
- Created grooming (Analyze) and Archiving process for better performance of large tables in production data base.
- COGNOS reports team requirements get data from different application systems to Netezza /Pure Data - Data Ware house and create cubes for user reports.
- Used Agile Scrum methodology while working on projects with Stakeholders.
- Actively involved and lead Migration from Netezza to Pure Data-Data Ware house Server for better performance.
- Worked with managers and change control team while creating Version Control, Change Management and Code Review process for DNA Development.
- Worked with Devops department and mentored in SSIS ETL processes to fix production issues.
- As a ETL lead documented and created Visio diagrams of critical processes for better understanding and proactive at the time of On- Call support and good to know everyone in the department on any emergencies.
- Involved in evaluating resumes and interviewing people to hire ETL developers with recruiting team and managers.
- Used TFS (Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2013) - Status Reports and Version Control for SSIS, SSRS and Netezza /Pure Data System procedures.
Environment: SQL Server 2008/2012, SSIS, SSRS, COGNOS, IBM Netezza /Pure Data System Data Ware House - Analytics, Oracle, TFS, CSM - Agile Scrum.
SQL Developer / Lead
- Developed Data sources using SSIS for Blackline Matching and Journals module imports as per client requirements.
- Parsed different file formats like XML, SWIFT files using Perl for Blackline Matching and Journals modules.
- As a SQL lead developed SSIS packages for Archive process of unused transactions, Auto Grouping for Account Reconciliations, Matched and Unmatched Transaction Exports, Importing Balances to Reconciliations, XML files, windows batch scripts and procedures to create manual and automated import process using SSIS, and mentored 15 team members to run the these jobs and batch scripts to create data sources remotely.
- Created standard Perl Scripts to parse and get Source Filename in to the data source while importing a file through Blackline Automated User Interface.
- Developed, optimized and automated using SSIS for the Matched transaction exports with the Complex queries as per client’s request in different Oracle and SQL server databases.
- As matching module SQL lead, developed a standard customized procedure to process Excel files through Blackline User interface using Excel Converter, SQL stored Procedures and Perl Scripts.
- Document Custom processes to attach files in Sales Force and mentored Customer Support Team to assist clients with issues and understand how the process is going to perform.
- Tuning complex queries using SQL Profiler and Database Tuning Advisor for performance issues while importing and exporting data from Blackline User Interface.
- Involved in a creating Clustered Indexes on all (over 600) SQL server data bases for customized tables for Archive process.
- Participated in interviewing process to hire implementation consultants while testing knowledge in SQL and running batch scripts.
- Proficient in performance tuning especially tuning complex queries, procedure and indexing strategies.
- Developed data base reports for higher management regarding number of clients, system usage of different modules in Blackline Application.
Environment: Confidential Financial Software, SQL Server 2008/2012, SSIS, SSRS, Perl 9.2, JIRA, SVN, Sales Force.
Programmer Analyst IV
- Provided technical support to Patient Billing System, Lawson AP Reports, HBS Payroll and Leave Accounting System Users and Management.
- Developed shell scripts and schedule through Cron job in Linux.
- Developed SQL server SSIS packages, Oracle PL/SQL Procedures, Packages and views required for reporting.
- Designed and coordinated the process of Rolling out report and application release into the production environment.
- Ensured accurate and timely processing of Confidential Payroll and leave accounting.
- Completed project tasks and assignments as directed by management.
- Maintained the integrity, performance, reliability and security of the Accounts Receivable Trial Balance (ARTB) databases.
- Assisted in the design, implementation and maintenance of the ARTB databases.
- Analyzed customer’s database requirements and with analysis of database information.
- Created and defined database tables to store customer-defined data, performs data analysis and creates queries and reports.
- Maintained backup and archive copies of databases and restores databases from these copies.
- Created custom database applications using Visual Basic, ASP, Microsoft Access and other web development tools.
- Assisted customers and Devops department with analysis and resolution of problems with databases.
- Coordinated all testing of assigned enhancements/modifications with customer.
- Implemented assigned enhancements into the production environment following MITS software change guidelines and procedures.
- Write and modify reports from the application system using report software, such as Crystal Reports or other report writer software.
- Participated in on call rotation for critical Revenue Cycle Production issues.
- Ensured that critical Business applications are available by 6:00 AM.
- Worked on special projects or tasks as assigned by the Project Manager, Functional Manager and/or Director of Financial Systems.
- Developed Adhoc and Production reports using SQL Server and Oracle Databases in Lawson and Crystal Reports XI.
Environment: Oracle HBS Application, Oracle 10g, SQL Server 2005/2008, SAP Business Objects and Crystal Reports XI, Lawson reporting, Mainframe and Linux.
Sr. Application Developer - Consultant
- Developed an interface program sending all shipment details from Oracle to TIBCO to send data to FedEx .Once get feedback from FedEx and print FedEx labels on Zebra Printer through Optio.
- Developed an interface to load all existing Partners (customers) to Tradesphere 8.1 requires Export Determination.
- Developed an API and custom.pll to book Orders and sending Orders to Tradesphere for export determination depends on Order type, applying hold and once get the response from Tradesphere release hold from Oracle.
Environment: Oracle Applications 11.0.5/11.5.10, SCM, OM, INV, Workflow Builder 2.6, Oracle 10g, Crystal Reports XI, Reports 6i/2.5, SQL Loader and HP/ UNIX.