- Models data, designs warehouses and makes usable data available to machine learning, analysis and reporting teams.
- 7 years experience completing SQL Server, SSIS ETL, and other contracts for Confidential, Confidential, Systems, Confidential, and Confidential
- Can Optimize SQL servers, indexing, complex queries and robust automated SSIS ETL in both ad - hoc reporting and production environments.
- Quickly ramps up to speed in new data environments, With a proven ability to transform high-level business objectives and untapped data sources into robust reporting warehouses for actionable analysis, visualizations, reports and dashboards.
- Experienced with on-prem. SQL server administration as well as Azure cloud migration, and machine learning.
- Serial entrepreneur, founder and co-founder of several financial and Internet mobile application startups. Fresh Azure Data Factory and Power BI, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, and real-time data lake, JSON, skillset as an active member of the Bay Area Microsoft Business Intelligence Group.
- Completing online coursework through Johns Hopkins University Data Science certificate program. Including R, machine learning and predictive analytics.
- Makes usable data available to your machine learning, analysis and reporting teams.
Methodologies: classic SDLC, or Agile, Scrum-based devlopment with Jira, Confluence. Microsoft Teams Also very large project classic waterfall with automated requirements gathering, resource load balancing, and point scoring and productivity metrics development monitoring management methods and systems.
Data science tools: R, python, Markdown, Jupyter, GitHub, machine learning. Neural nets, regression
Reporting systems: Tableau, Power BI, SSRS, Excel VBA and dashboard tools.
DATABASES Tools: SQLServer, Oracle SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, DTS, ADO, ODBC, OLAP, MySQL Mongo dB, Access, Business Objects, Embarcadero, TOAD and Informatica, Neo4j, Spark Python Hadoop.
OTHER: Microsoft Office, including expert-level VBA coding. Visual Studio, Teams,Team Foundation Server.
SSIS ETL / Tableau analyst developer
- Developed SQL stored procedure based ETL with custom logging and performance tuning to comprehensively aggregate data sources including SAP Financial, Hyperion budgeting. Migrated legacy data to Azure.
- Supported Tableau Business Analysts. With required data sources.
- Validated new HIPAA compliant clinical outcomes 3rd party vendor data source and instituted ETL to support hospital medical outcomes research.
- Completed production Code QA, reviews and approval processes.
- Incorporated increased notifications and robust failure recovery procedures to prepare for scheduled ETL handoff to production operators.
- Initially Utilized a scalable NoSQL Mongo database backend.
- Now, prototyping re-factored Spark Hadoop and Neo 4j graph database backends.
- Currently, continuing to refine MVP to improve chances chance for equity stake payoff.
SQL Server Warehouse architect developer
- Selected to design and lead the development of a proof-of-concept data warehouse. Installed and administered SQL servers.
- Created data model and a reliable, automated SSIS ETL system to load data from multiple sources, and formats (SQL Server, Business objects, vendor systems, and flat files, into warehouse . Elicited key business requirements from executives.
- And business analysts Using an Agile methodology produced a wide range of reports.
- Proactively produced one complex presentation graph and tabular report replacement which saved, through Excel VBA automation, many costly hours of a dedicated reporting contractor’s manual weekly time.
- Prior WFB assignments: CRM ETL from deposits, brokerage, and Trust SOR to support production bank officer payroll system.
- Also maintainance of MDM database security and visibility governance system.
- POC warehouse and tele- sales phone rep. customer support metrics scorecards Real Estate Group executive CRM KPI dashboard rollups
SQL Server SSIS ETL and Business analyst support developer
- Maintained and optimized production data SSIS ETL, and customized data sources and formatting for Business analysts.
- ETL for Confidential and Funnel analytics, created SQL Importer" Excel VBA and Power BI assisted event-data SQL analyst self- service data access and reporting tool. monitored critical production ETL processes, and corrected or repaired and patched occasional source failures .
- Re-factored all production ETL packages and data model to incorporated Unicode data types and migrated code and database to a new SQL server satisfying management’s desire to enter international markets without any downtime or revenue loss.
SQl server warehouse architect
- Created new CRM and sales reporting system for an enterprise sales group.
- Orchestrated automated daily data loads from multiple new and existing sources and Designed data model, SQL, SSIS, OLAP for new marketing data mart which integrated Confidential ’s Confidential cloud system with internal corporate lead pipeline and bookings and billing reporting systems.
- Crafted high quality complex ad-hoc SQL queries to meet evolving management reporting requirements.
- Maintained continuous reporting and data connectivity for a global user base.
- Responded quickly to senior management’s needs by proactively implementing a useful metrics extraction and email-based data notification system that quickly increased individual sales persons’ compliance and participation in a stalled migration effort from 5% to 90%
- Previously, was the technical lead for Confidential ’s first proof of concept supply chain management warehouse.
- Automated periodic access to multiple group’s stove-piped Excel contract manufacturing supply source data with integrated customer demand data from inventory, orders, sales and demand forecasting models: SQL, Oracle, Business objects.
- Incorporated predictive Analytics and created and validated the final Management Reporting system.
- By Applying regression analysis the detailed, and timely, on-demand, and interactive reports, and dashboards rapidly brought Confidential 's over 1m product global manufacturing system into compliance with corporate production lead time and customer expectation goals.