- Project on performance evaluation of a solar module using Django and MySQL.
- Created a blog portal for setting up and responding to technical meetup of ASU using JAVA and MySQL.
- Worked on cryptographic algorithms as part of my undergrad project which was implementation of Online Exam Remuneration system using STRUT using framework which manages the data related to the Examination Department using JAVA Servlet, JSP, Web - maker as tool
Database: RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle),Microsoft SQL Server
Operating System: Ubuntu, Kali Linux, Windows.
Programming Languages: Core Java, J2EE, C++, SCALA, Python
Tools: MS word and excel, Balsamic, Jira, MS-Visio, ECLIPSE
Framework: DJANGO, Struts
Miscellaneous: Amazon Web Services, EC2 instances
- Currently working as a developer on SUBHOSTING PORTAL “ Confidential ” using tech AngularJSng-bootstrap, nodejs, RocksDB which will help small businesses to grow and manage their customer base by providing them tools necessary for digital marketing.
- Collected business requirements from the client through the JAD sessions, interviews and presented to the functional team which then passed them to the technology team
- Gathered knowledge and training on ERP implementation for medium and small scale industries in manufacturing and service sectors.
- Trained and mentored undergraduate students on technical skills relating to software development
- Developed course work for subjects like software development languages Java/C/C++, Object Oriented Programming concepts, Analysis and Design of Algorithm
- Exhibited superior communication, diagnostic, technical and presentation skill.
- Generated clear and precise comments on readability, reusability, modularity of programming codes