- Highly focused Data Science/Engineering professional with close to 8 years of experience out of which 4 years in putting mathematics and BigData to business use in the form of data collection, analysis, and interpretation. Able to play a key role in analyzing problems and come up with solutions using statistical and machine learning techniques. Engineered data for custom data solutions. Attention to details, as well as supervisory skills to lead and manage projects, as an individual or as part of a team.
- Design and Implemented Predictive models using different statistical and machine learning techniques to derive valuable business insights from diverse sources of data.
- Analyzed large dataset using methods including principle component analysis, random forest, K - NN, K-mean clustering etc.,
- Utilize various technologies such R, Knime, Python etc., to identify trends and relationship between different pieces of data
- Ability to work as data engineer in performing ETL tasks using Hive, Sql, PySpark, and R.
- Ability to design and schedule data and model pipelines.
- Design appropriate solutions using Tableau, excel and other frameworks to give life to data insights through colorful visualization.
- Hands on experience on Big data platforms (Hadoop, hive, pig, oozie, python, spark)
- Sound knowledge in analysis of functional issues.
- Thorough familiarity with the manufacturing, ecommerce and retail domain.
Knowledge Domains: Retail analytics, Mining, Manufacturing & consumers
Platform/Technologies: Python, Java, Big Data Hadoop, Python Django, Flask, Bottle, Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012 , Linux (Ubuntu 12.02 LTS), MongoDB
Tools /Packages: R, Shinny App(R), Python Web, PySpark, Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Spark, Knime, Rapid Miner(Basic), Tableau, D3 Charts, Microsoft PowerBI.
Confidential- Phoenix, AZBigData Analytics Engineer
Environment: s: Hadoop 2.6.0, Hive 0.14.0, Ozzie 4.1.0, Hbase 0.98.4, R 3.1.0, Python 3.0, Java 7, Pig 0.14.0, Knime.
- Manipulating, cleansing & processing machine sensor data using Hive, Python and Pig in Bigdata environment.
- Collecting and analyzing data and identifying areas and methods for improvement.
- Perform statistical analysis on mining truck’s sensor data to recommend maintenance schedules to avoid production lag.
- Developed and implemented operator scorecard method to rate truck driver’s performance on daily basis.
- Develop statistical and machine learning models to identify and solve complex business issues.
- Design and Develop MapReduce codes using Python or Java to process complex data structures and transform them into model usable format.
- Develop automated workflow using Hive & Python and schedule them using Oozie in BigData Cluster.
- Generate 3D Model of mining sites to identify the critical truck route within the mine.
- Use Excel, R Shiny and D3 charts to visualize findings of the analysis to business users.
- Perform quality check and monitor existing statistical model’s performances.
Environment: s: R, Python, Excel VBA, Tableau, Mongodb
Responsibility: Principal Analyst
- Processed the raw data and preformed Exploratory Data Analysis.
- Mapped online stores sales to offline stores using Geospatial Mapping technique with Python and Mongodb.
- Used web scrawling to generate economic indices value for all US city to correlate consumer buying power with stores demand.
- Design and Developed hybrid approach to estimate the local demand based on consumer behavior and past sales history.
- Responsible for leading team of four statistical analysts and managing the project.
- Visualized the findings using Tableau and presented them to the client.
Environment: s: Apache Spark, Hadoop, Tableau, R, Knime
- Collected project related data from various industrial backgrounds.
- Preform Exploratory Data Analysis to understand the correlation between different data across industries.
- Designed and Developed algorithm to mine Frequent Buying Pattern of customers to provide cross sell and upsell recommendation.
- Designed and Developed algorithm to predict customer service experience and propensity to churn.
- Developed dashboard using Tableau to visualize the results of the algorithm.
- Documented the design and approach of the algorithm.
- Assist BigData Development to port the solution into product.
- Tested and validated the model performance
- Update the model based on its performance.
ConfidentialSr Product Analyst.
Environment: s: Microsoft SQL server 2005, R, Excel VBA, Java.
- Understand existing virtual number allocation process.
- Collected and Processed historical virtual call logs and performed Exploratory Data Analysis.
- Identified and cluster business listing based on the popularity.
- Designed and Developed Machine Learning Model using Random Forest to identity business listing which would reach the minimum virtual call requirement.
- Tested and validated the results of the model.
- Deployed the model as R shiny application for business users.
- Worked with vendors to understand the format of their Rest API.
- Developed java application to automate allocation of virtual number to business using Rest API, which would update the virtual number’s vendors databased and Sulekha database.
ConfidentialSr. Product Analyst
Environment: Microsoft SQL server 2005, R Shiny App, Excel VBA.
- Collected and processed customer data such as Package details, payments, complaints etc.
- Worked with customer relationship managers to understand Package details, payment schedules and complaint redressal system.
- Performed Exploratory Data Analysis on the processed customer data to identify the anomalies.
- Developed and Designed Statistical Model to predict customer service experience and probability to churn.
- Tested and validate model results with statistical approaches.
- Identified key factors which increased churn rate.
- Visualized and present the findings to Management
- Deployed algorithm as R shiny application for future use.
ConfidentialSr. Product Analyst
Environment: Confidential BigQuery, Perl, Excel, Microsoft Sql Server.
- Worked with sales and SEO team to understand the team’s requirement.
- Collected and Processed Keyword and Business listing data to identify the important keywords to be tracked.
- Formulated approach to identify current position of a particular in a city using web scrawling methods.
- Used Time Series techniques to forecast the near future search result position of a keyword.
- Worked with Perl Developer team to design web scrawling system and to deploy them in AWS EC2 Instances.
- Designed the Database Tables and Queries to process the raw data to transform it into a final format.
- Worked with developers in development of the Application.
- Tested and validated the results.
- Visualized the data using D3 charts.
ConfidentialSr. Product Analyst
Environment: R, Rshiny, Microsoft Sql Server.
- Collecting various users from the database.
- Processed the users comment with text mining approaches such as stop word and punctuation removal, stemming etc.,
- Created Term Document Matrix and Inverse Term Document Matrix from the process user comments.
- Development scoring method to score each keyword from the document.
- Design and Developed text classifier models using Naïve Bayes techniques to classify keywords.
- Validated the Models performance.
- Visualized the results using Rshiny app.
- Suggested the listings team with relevant business categories and subcategories.
ConfidentialConsultant Business Development
- Organize all client related issues/items and proactively provide client follow up, status updates as directed by the Director.
- Manage non-strategic partner firms, respond to email and phone inquiries, furnish fact sheets, dashboards and business planning documents.
- Ensure effective and impactful weekly communication to sales force via Relationship Management email.
- Open business development dialogs with strategic customers. Particular interest is to build a few large strategic accounts.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Writing up concise, value-based sales proposals.
- Replying to all customer enquiries in a timely and accurate manner
- Developing and maintaining a database of all contacts.
ConfidentialJr. Web Programmer
Environment: Php, HTML, Css, MySql.
- Co-developed a vibrant, secure website using interactive features and SEO best practices to optimize traffic, page views and the user experience (UX).
- Helping the senior programmers in preparing the basic layout of a site in the building process.
- Moving sites from one domain to another for better performance.
- Constantly working towards reducing Site Opening Time (SOT)
- Reporting daily to the Senior Web Programmer