- Highly motivated SQL server Developer with over Seven Years of IT Experience in Database and Business Intelligence Technologies specifically on SQL Server 2014/2008/2005 , SSIS and SSRS.
- Experienced in Installing, Upgrading, and Configuring Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries involving multiple tables inner and outer joins.
- Experience in optimizing the queries by creating various clustered, non - clustered indexes and indexed views.
- Experience in Creating Tables, Views, Triggers, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions and other T- SQL statements for various applications.
- Excellent in Data Extraction, Transforming and Loading (ETL) using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), DTS, Bulk Insert, BCP.
- Expert in design and development of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages and using various control flow task and data flow transformation.
- Excellent in creating SSIS Packages for integrating data using OLE DB connection from heterogeneous sources (Excel, CSV, Oracle, flat-file, Text Format Data) by using multiple transformations provided by SSIS such as Data Conversion, Conditional Split, Bulk Insert, merge and union all.
SQL Server: DBA - Query builder, NET, C#, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS
Microsoft Windows Server’s family: from Windows Server 2000-2016 building, configuring tweaking, troubleshooting various issues and building and configuring Printer Management.
SKILLSET: SQL Server 2014/2008/2005 /2000, MS-Access, OLE-DB, SSAS and Online Analytical Processing (OLAP), Transact-SQL, C#, ASP.Net, C#,SQL Enterprise Manager, Query Analyzer, SQL Server Management Studio, Data Transformation Services (DTS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Import Export Data, BIDS Studio, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), IIS Server, Microsoft Excel, Windows 95/ 98/NT/2000/XP/Vista/Windows7/Windows8/ Linux server/desktop.
Data Warehouse Developer
- Applied approved application development practices for the analysis, design, prototyping, development and unit testing of Confidential applications primarily for usage in the Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) functions moving data and metadata into the Data Warehouse Assisted with the migration of existing applications from SQL Server to dimensional warehouse environments
- Managed the extract processes from the dimensional warehouse environments to meet any regulatory requirements
- Developed and tunes existing data warehouse applications to ensure optimal performance Unit tests application programs identified errors in program logic and verifies functionality and compliance with user specifications
- Worked with application development management to prepare estimates on design and development efforts
- Led and/or participated in design and code reviews Communicated project status, design and other related issues to the appropriate management Recommended changes in procedures or tools as required
- Lead and provided technical direction to less experienced programmer/analysts Updated and/or developed documentation for application and/or application development processes and procedures. Encouraged and enforced conformance with departmental and organizational standards by other staff Contributed to design and architecture discussions
- Coordinated the planning and implementation of new Confidential applications and features
- Assigned and monitored work of Application Development staff as required
- Provided application and operational support to the production operations and help desk teams
- Worked closely with Confidential architecture guidelines to ensure compliance with internal technical directives and strategic roadmaps
ConfidentialMS SQL/SSIS/SSRS and ASP.NET/ C# Developer
- Design and build printer routing maps in Access Director.Implementing various data maps to specify needs of the Confidential .
- Design or modify of forms using the Intelligent Form Designer.
- Configuring and maintaining over 50 printer devices throughout the Confidential network. Installing various printer drivers often required backward compatibility.
- Gathered extracted and interpreted relevant data and information.(SQL based) Administers SQL server, create backups, encryption, creates server jobs, and review server’s daily logs.
- Provide data administration concepts to management and staff via oral and written reports and presentations.
- Work with the department to configure software for testing, working at optimization of capacity planning, data storage, efficiencies, and database growth Cleaned and prepped data required for all external reporting requirements using existing auditing reports and tools.
- Provided interaction with development and end-user personnel to determine data access requirements, transaction rates, volume analysis, and other pertinent data required to develop and maintain integrated databases and reports.
- Designed multiple SSRS text enabled search reports and Dashboards for the Confidential Board of Directors, physicians, and various departments to save their time in search and obtain statistical data and predictions for the future by using mining algorithms and custom input & output parameters and store procedures.
- Written and understood Microsoft Transact-SQL .
- Has written multiple financial TSQL statements, stored procedures, and views using industry best practices for security and efficiency.
- Created, tested and executed SQL language code.
- Created, developed and managed internal procedures for various job functions with the Confidential to ensure data integrity and efficient processes.
- Determined the interrelationships between solutions and requirements.
- Worked with the implementation team to build, customize and roll new Confidential solutions to the organization.
- Worked with various groups to determine the exact nature of the reporting required; determined if the required data is currently being collected; determine if reports already developed will satisfy reporting requirements; use currently available reporting tools to develop, verified and deployed new reporting.
- Extracted, summarized and compiled data for required external reporting, including State mandatory fall, winter, and spring Surveys; Press Ganey (patient relations) twice quarterly data submissions; board of directors semi- annual survey.
- Worked with the network Administrator and other hospital staff to develop and maintain a “standard” set of internal reports that will be updated and published on a regular basis.Performing standard database maintenance for indexes and table truncating. Conducting test for newly implemented stored procedures with SQL unit tests using predefined scripts .Used Activity Monitor, Process Monitor, Performance Monitor to observe various transactions on the server and I/O.
- Developed and evaluated predictive analytics models. Methods include binary logistic regression, ROC Curves, and other statistical methods.
- Validated, analyzed and explained the data used for model development. including variance reporting, statistical analysis, and automated outlier/anomaly detection.
- Managed lifecycle of data projects; including the design, development, testing, implementation, and enhancement of the data warehouse.
- Developed ETL processes to integrate existing and new sources of data for reporting, analysis, and model development from various data sources, including SQL Server and MS Excel.
- Worked with colleagues from other divisions to develop globally consistent scorecards and data models; working with stakeholders to identify new data useful for analysis.
- Develop new process improvements to enhance data analysis and modeling capabilities; increasing the speed, accuracy, and efficiency of our work.
ConfidentialMS SQL/SSIS/SSRS and ASP.NET/ C# Developer
- Planned, prepared and delivered instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences, develop schemes of work and lesson plans, establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities, prepare classroom for class activities provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities, identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet students' varying needs, instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment, use relevant technology to support instruction, observe and evaluate student's performance and development, assign and grade classwork, homework, tests and assignments, encourage and monitor the progress, maintain accurate and complete records of students' progress and development, update all necessary records accurately and completely as required by law, district policies and school regulations.
- Helped to build and setup computer lab at the Confidential, frequent voluntary work as a guest instructor for computer programming class.
MS SQL/SSIS/SSRS and ASP.NET/ C# Developer
- Migrated data from SQL Server 2000 to SQL Server 2005 with SP2.
- Created and managed databases for clients as well as systems to provide import of client data and reporting of finalized data. Created schema objects such as tables, views, clusters, indexes, procedures, triggers & maintaining Referential Integrity.
- Developed scripts to migrate data from multiple sources.
- Maintained the security, integrity, and availability of SQL Server.
- Performed data backup, recovery, and transfer operations.
- Analyzed business recovery requirements and maintenance strategies and plans for critical Created SSIS Packages to export and import data from CSV files, Text files, and Excel Spreadsheets. Created Summary Reports, Sub Reports, and Drill - down Reports using SSRS.
- Scheduled reports for daily, weekly, monthly reports for executives, Business analyst and customer representatives for various categories and regions based on business needs using SQL Server Reporting services (SSRS).
- Problem identification, troubleshooting, resolution, and index tuning databases.
- Taking full Database Backup, Transaction log backup & differential backup in daily Routine.
- Created Alerts for successful or unsuccessful completion of scheduled Jobs. Diagnosing and tuning the optimal server performance using SQL Server 2008 SQL Profiler and Database Engine Tuning Wizards.
Environment: SSIS, SSRS, MS SQL Server 2008/2005, C#, Visual Studio 2008, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Office Access 2007