- Around 7+ Years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Management and Validation of various stand - alone and client-server applications.
- Experience in using frameworks and tools like Django and Django REST.
- Experienced in implementing Object-Oriented Python, Hash Tables (Dictionaries)and Multithreading.
- Experience in installing software using pip command for python libraries and extensive usage of the PEP8 coding convention.
- Experienced in interfacing with third party API’s using REST and SOAP
- Worked with varieties of Relational Databases (RDBMS) like SQLite, MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Experienced in writing SubQueries, Triggers, Cursors, Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Proficient knowledge of Web services like Google Cloud and Amazon AWS Services.
- Good Knowledge on Linux and Shell Scripting.
- Experienced in developing web-based applications using Python, PHP, XML, JSON and MVC3 .
- Hands on experience in python (Libraries-Numpy, Scipy, matplotlib,Seaborn, Pandas Dataframe,Python-twitter,Beautiful Soup, Networkx, Urllib2, MySQLdb for database connectivity).
- Experienced in working on Application Servers likeWebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat, Web Servers like Apache server and Integrated Development Environments like Aptana, PyCharm and Eclipse.
- Good knowledge of version control software - SVN, Git
- Experienced in developing or managing tools in a rapidly changing environment to support business needs and capabilities.
- Experienced with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of designing and developing software applications using Agile development paradigm and WaterfallMethodologies..
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. A person with multitasking and organizational skills and high ethical standards, always striving for new knowledge.
- Willingness to work in a highly dynamic environment and ready to take up challenges.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work independently as well as part of an integrated team.
Languages: Python, PHP, Java, Shell Script, SQL
Python Framework: Django, Pandas, Numpy, Scipy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, TensorFlow, Keras, Scikit-Learn, Pytorch.
Databases: MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL
Web Services: SOAP, REST
IDE: Visual studio, PyCharm, Eclipse, MyEclipse
Servers: Apache server
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Operating Systems: Window, Linux(Ubuntu,Fedora)
Confidential, Fortworth, Tx
- Designed web service using Python, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, JSON and jQuery.
- Developed views and templates with Django’s MVC architecture to create a GUI interface for customers.
- Implemented dynamic page elements and form error validations using AngularJS.
- Used XML for dynamic display of options in select box and description on web page.
- Designed and implemented a dedicated MySQL database server to drive the web apps and report on daily progress.
- Designed, developed and managed a dashboard control panel for administrators and customers using Django, PostgreSQL, and VMWare API calls.
- Placed data into JSON files using Python to test Django websites.
- Worked on Python OpenStack APIs, Numpy, Matplotlib for numerical analysis.
- Importing data into Spark from Kafka Consumer group using Spark Streaming APIs.
- Built scripts on AWS cloud for scheduling EC2 auto scaling load balancer with Python libraries.
- Migrated applications from internal data center to AWS.
- Involved in debugging the applications monitored on JIRA using Agile methodology.
- Developed, tested and debugged software tools utilized by clients and internal customers.
- Coded test programs and evaluated existing engineering processes.
Confidential, Enfield, CT
- Participated in requirement gathering and worked closely with the architect in designing and modeling.
- Participated in the complete SDLC process and used PHP to develop website functionality
- Extensively used python modules such as requests, urllib, urllib2 for web crawling.
- Used Pandas API to put the data as time series and tabular format for east timestamp data manipulation and retrieval.
- Created RESTful API's calls with server, parse output report of excel files.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python scripting on Django Web Framework.
- Designed and developed data management system using MySQL. Built application logic using Python 2.7.
- Used Django ORMs for database access.
- Worked on development of SQL and stored procedures on MySQL.
- Designed and developed a horizontally scalable APIs using Python Flask.
- Developed remote integration with third party platforms by using RESTful web services.
- Updated and maintained Jenkins for automatic building jobs and deployment.
- Self-motivated team player with good Analytical, Logical and Problem-Solving ability.
Environment: Python 2.6/2.7, Script, Django Framework 1.3, CSS, Pycharm, SQL, MySQL, LAMP, JQuery, Adobe Dreamweaver, Apache web server.
- Involved in building database model, APIs and views utilizing Python,in order to build an interactive web based solution.
- Used data types like dictionaries, tuples and object oriented concepts based inheritance features for making complex algorithms of networks.
- Designed and managed API system deployment using fast http server and Amazon AWS architecture
- Worked on Python Open stack API's.
- Carried out various mathematical operations for calculation purpose using python libraries.
- Managed large datasets using Panda data frames and MySQL.
- Worked with JSON based REST Web services.
- Performed testing using Django’s Test Module.
- Creating unit test/regression test framework for working/new code.
- Using Subversion version control tool to coordinate team-development.
- Developed SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, and Triggers Using Oracle,SQL, PL/SQL.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.
- Supported user groups by handling target-related software issues/service requests, identifying/fixing bugs.
- Developed Views and Templates with Django view, controller and template language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Configured the Django admin site, dashboard and created a custom Django dashboard for end users with custom look and feel.
- Used Django APIs for database access.
- Used Python for XML, JSON processing, data exchange and business logic implementation.
- Used Python scripts to update the content in database and manipulate files.
- Proficient in Software Design and Development with a solid background in developing.
- Involved in Agile Methodologies and SCRUM Process.
- Worked through the entire lifecycle of the projects including Design, Development, and Deployment, Testing and Implementation and support.
Python Developer (Intern)
- Created Data tables to display customer information and add, delete, update customer records using Python, MySQL, and XHTML.
- Used PyQt for the functionality filtering of columns helping customers to effectively view their transactions and statements.
- Implemented navigation rules for the application and page outcomes, written controllers using annotations.
- Added the navigations and paginations and filtering columns and adding and removing the desired columns for view utilizing Python based GUI components.
- Used JQuery for selecting particular DOM elements when parsing HTML.
- Developed SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, and Triggers Using Oracle 9i SQL and PL/SQL.
- Actively participated in system testing, production support and maintenance/patch deployments.