- Integration and Lead, international project utilizing MS, JSON, MySQL simultaneously; development team located in 3 continents; used by Church of God In Christ worldwide
- 13+ as a .Net Software Engineer with experience designing data areas and the forms with which they interact; many languages; architecture, design, prototyping, implementation, testing
- 12+ years MS SQL development using stored procedures, parameterized queries
- Migrate system used by Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services to MVC environment,; worked from rough draft to finished product; developed stepwise instructions for application; used by law enforcement, hospitals, nationwide; also 508 compliance lead
- Software Engineer, Lead, Death Registration System software creation, development, for the NC Confidential including data design, coding used by all funeral homes, law enforcement, hospitals statewide
- Oracle Forms and Reports, packages, procedures, functions; very advanced at taking information from data streams, converting to tables, carry out statistical and aggregate manipulation, return data to stream; Pl/Edit, Toad; Confidential, Real Estate; performance tuning
- Lead MySQL Developer, National Transit Database movement to cloud
- AJAX(3), JSON(2), XML(3)
- PL*SQL(8), Oracle Forms and Reports, Oracle DBA(light), packages, procedures,, functions, PL Edit, TOAD
- VB(20), VB.Net(15), MS SQL(14), C#(5), T - SQL, C++(10), Visual Studio 2008, 2010, 2102, 2015 .Net, ASP(1); ASP.Net(4)
Confidential, Greensboro, NC
- Wrote software that tracked customer’s progress on targeted goals, increasing loyalty and continued, step sales.
- Wrote online stores that allowed marketing of specific items with decreased inventory costs.
- Designed and developed complex scheduling and personnel software; working from interviews and employing formal SDLC and Agile methodologies. This software allowed market penetration that would not have been possible without the tools, allowing employees to determine markets precisely, and tracking customer information. This software also assigned employees to their expressed preferred zip codes or summoned the owner automatically if there was no automatic match. This software has seen many iterations, including intra net C#, VB.Net Access / MS SQL versions.
- Designed an online environment in which to sell items (photographs) are featured according to design specifications stored in a database. This allows penetration into a market heretofore inaccessible.
- Developed web sites that led to increases in number of contact that contributed to increased number of customers; built online software tracking referrals, references.
Confidential, Portsmouth, VA
- Functioned as head of the Information Technology Real Estate Department
- Wrote complex queries, designed reports, packages, procedures primarily in PLSQL, Oracle; code optimization through record import
- Provided roadmap and coding to restructure entire economy into real time ledger accounting software
Confidential, Hyattsville, MD
Senior Software Developer
- Sole developer converting ADO.Net to MVC Center for Medicare Medicaid Services software; attend meetings, design, code, test, review, document
- Was solely responsible for 508 compliance; detection, correction, testing, documentation
- Advanced MVC 4.0, 4.5, 5.0 C# Architecture, MS environment
Confidential, Washington, DC
Lead MySQL Developer
- Lead MySQL Developer, National Transit Database
Confidential, Knoxville, TN
- Built logic for response to bar codes allowing floor workers to handle mixed size shipments and destination tracking.
- This software warned the users when allotments were approaching, helping avoid errors
- VB, C#, ASP.Net 4.5, CSS, MS SQL 2008r2, Visual Studio 2012, Visual Studio Web 2013
Confidential, Greensboro, NC
Database Developer, Project Manager
- Design, actualize multi-platform PHP MySQL, C#, MS SQL suite
- Server-side web application programming and on-line web services
- Plan, design, code databases for scalable data processing; mixed platforms
- Connect to and deploy code (Web forms, Winforms); VB.Net, C#
- Plan, design, code databases; MySQL, MS SQL
- Prototype MySQL / MS SQL multi-server OS data exchange via JSON
- Test, debug, locate, address, and solve complex design and code issues
- Develop complex reusable code libraries in response to requirements
Environment: C#, VB.Net, MS SQL, MySQL, JSON, SQL Server, T-SQL C#, Visual Studio 2008