- 11.7 years of experience in analysis, design, development of various AS400 applications.
- 1.3 years of experience in analysis, design, development of various Synon applications.
- Worked on projects in waterfall methodology.
- Rich experience in Retail in particular Distribution
- Experience in delivering top notch quality programs with simplified solutions
- Involved in multiple COBOL, CL and RPG related changes which were successfully implemented.
- One of the recognized Subfile programmers during my time with Confidential .
- Coded and deployed one of the complex API changes used at Sysco which paved the way for business to flow through to Sysco Companies converted to SAP.
- Experience in working with multiple vendors and geographically distributed teams.
- Experience in Agile methodologies (SCRUM Framework)
KEY DOMAIN AND TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE:
- Customer Interactions
- Requirements Gathering
- Development and Unit Testing
- Code Reviews and Design Analysis using Check Lists for quality assurance and improvements.
- Mentoring team providing domain and technical expertise as needed.
- Coordination with multiple vendors from geographically distributed teams for a successful deployment of projects.
- Onsite Coordination
- On - Call support delivering defect free resolutions.