- Over 7 Years of IT Experience in requirement analysis, design, development, Implementation of web - based and windows based, client-server and n-tier Applications.
- Proficiency in software development life cycle (SDLC) and AGILE methodologies of development process such as requirement analysis & definition, prototyping, proof of concept, designing, coding, testing and implementation.
- Expert in MS SQL Server 2012/2008R2/2008/2005 and Oracle 11g/10g/9i. Knowledge in developing stored procedures functions and triggers using T-SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience in implementing end to end ETL process using MS BI Stacks (SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS) 2012/2008R2/2008/2005 and Informatica PowerCenter 10.1/9/6/8.1/7.1.2.
- Excellent understanding and experience in implementing database concepts such as Joins, Sub queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers using MS SQL Server and Oracle client tools, MS Access.
- Experience in writing DML DDL and Transaction queries in T-SQL for MS SQL Server database.
- Experience in creating and designing SSIS Packages for Integration and Migration of data from Excel, DB2, Sybase, Flat file, Oracle to MS SQL Server using BCP and DTS utility and extracting, transforming, and loading of data using SSIS.
- Experience in working with PowerCenter Client tools such as PowerCenter Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, and Repository Manager.
- Worked on Type 1 SCD and Type 2 SCD mappings to update Slowly Changing Dimension Tables.
- Worked on Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, Client/Server Connectivity, and running Database Consistency Checks using DBCC Utilities.
- Extensive knowledge with Database Backups, Recovery Procedures, Backup strategies and scheduling. Experience working with large and or complex data sets for business operations.
- Good knowledge of SSRS architecture and Hands on experience in developing deploying and managing Parameterized reports, linked reports, Sub reports, drilldown reports, ad-hoc reports using SSRS.
- Experience on publishing Power BI reports on dashboards in Power BI server. Designed and developed Power BI graphical and visualization solutions based on business requirement.
- Published reports to Power BI services (Pro) and schedule subscription and various sharing options (workspace, content pack, and Apps).
- Excellent knowledge in Performance tuning methodologies at a database level, ETL, and Report Level. Experience in configuring, scheduling reports for subscriptions on timely basis using SSRS report manager.
- Strong understanding of relational database theory including OLAP and OLTP database design.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with excellent written, verbal, and inter-personnel communication skills.
Databases: MS-SQL Server 2016/2014/2012/2008 R 2/2008/2005/2000 , Oracle 12c/11g/10g, Microsoft Access, SharePoint 2010/2007
Programming Languages: T-SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, DHTML, XML, Java, VB.NET, C#.Net
IDE Tools: Visual Studio .Net 2010/2008/2005
Data Modeling: Erwin, MS Visio 2010.2007/2005
ETL Tools: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Data Transformation Services (DTS), Informatica PowerCenter.
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2012/2008R2\2008\2005, Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Power BI,Microstategy
SQL Server Tools: SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Business Intelligence Development studio, Enterprise Manager, SQL Profiler, Query Analyzer, Import & Export (DTS), Performance point server. Oracle SQL Developer 3.2, Toad, Oracle 12c/11g/10g.
Other Tools: JIRA, Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2012/ 2010/2008/2005 , Tidal, Jenkins
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/ XP Professional /Standard, 2000.
MS Bi /informatica Developer
Confidential, Miami, FL
- Working on multiple projects, Migration, and replication data from Oracle database to SQL server, upgrading from SQL server including SSIS packages and SSRS reports.
- Responsible for database, ETL development activities and handling production support for the operational data loads utilizing SQL server, Oracle, and SQL Agent.
- Formulating and documenting ETL process design based on business requirements and system specifications including source to target mappings, data dictionaries and transformations.
- Using Informatica Power Center to perform the extract, transform and load the data from source (Oracle) into staging (SQL Server) and populated to data warehouse.
- Working extensively on Informatica Client tools - PowerCenter Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, and Repository Manager.
- Creating sessions, batches for incremental load into staging tables and scheduled them to run daily.
- Working on complex Source Qualifier queries, Pre and Post SQL queries in the Target and Session level properties.
- Developing SCD Type 1 and Type 2 Informatica mappings to load the data into Netezza, Redshift, Flat files, and SQL Server.
- Creating Informatica parameter files for defining mapping variables, workflow variables, FTP connection and relational connections.
- Migrating the Informatica objects from Development to Testing and to Production environment.
- Scheduling and monitoring Informatica jobs in Redwood RMJ Platform.
- Troubleshooting technical issues in a variety of application environments, including researching issues related to system configuration, software and database systems, and data integrity.
- Working on migrating the database objects from MS SQL server 2008R2 to ODS server which is MS SQL server 2016.
- Creating SSIS packages to populate data from various data sources. Creating packages using SSIS for data extraction from Flat Files, Excel Files, and OLEDB to SQL Server.
- Creating SSRS reports, Data sources in Reports and making changes in the Report Builder. Knowledge in the MicroStrategy reports.
- Configuring SSIS packages using Package configuration wizard to allow packages run on different environments.
- Migrating SSIS Packages from SQL Server 2008 to SQL Server 2012.Creating and maintain various database objects like Stored Procedures, Views, Index, functions and triggers and constraints.
- Experience in extracting data from heterogeneous systems like CSV, Excel, XML, text files etc. for performing business operations and applying rules.
- Executing T-SQL procedures to generate DML scripts that modified database objects dynamically based on user inputs.
- Creating Stored Procedures to transform the Data and worked extensively in T-SQL for various needs of the transformations while loading the data.
Environment: MS-SQL Server 2016/2012/2008 R2 Enterprise Manager, Oracle SQL Developer, MS Business intelligence (BIDS) SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, SharePoint Server 2010, Informatica PowerCenter, XML, MS Office 2013, MS Visio 2010, Visual Studio 2013/2010/2008 , Windows Server 2008, JIRA, Redwood RMJ, SQL CMD Utility, MicroStrategy.
SQL Power Bi Developer
Confidential, Dallas, Tx
- Involved in business requirement gathering from the end users and convert into Technical aspects by providing optimal solutions.
- Involved into multiple projects, Migration from MS access DB to SQL Server, upgrading from SQL server including SSIS packages and SSRS reports. Performed GAP analysis for building data mart, involving into housing goal scoring and reporting projects.
- Involved in maintenance of existing .Net windows based WPF application by providing various scoring and reports utilizing .Net code behind.
- Responsible for database, ETL development activities and handling production support for the operational data loads utilizing SQL Server, Oracle, SSIS and SQL Agent.
- Responsible for designing complex SSIS packages for performing ETL operations as per the need and scheduling the jobs on the agent using configurations.
- Experience in extracting data from heterogeneous systems like csv, Oracle, Excel, XML, text files etc. for performing business operations and applying rules.
- Created power BI dashboards and reports for sales group by connecting Oracle database. Used Microsoft Power BI to Build and maintain the reports and dashboards.
- Used Power BI, Power Pivot to develop data analysis prototype, and used Power View, Power Map to visualize reports.
- Published Power BI Reports in the required originations and made Power BI Dashboards available in Web clients and mobile apps.
- Expertise in Salesforce-Informatica Integration. Experience in Sales Force CRM Configuration, Customization, Testing of applications.
- Experience using Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, custom fields, role based Page Layouts, Custom Reports, and Report Folders, Report extractions to various formats, design of Visual Force Pages, Dashboards and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining various database objects like Stored Procedures, Views, functions, Triggers and Constraints etc. to meet the needs.
- Responsible for utilizing various control flow tasks, data flow elements, event handling, logging, configuring, deploying, and scheduling SSIS packages at various stages in different environments.
- Automated processes using SQL, Jenkins to improve the development and management processes.
- Experience in creating scoring and reports for reporting purpose. Responsible for implement Unit testing and performance improvement purposes.
- Modified web services to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Experience in release management with Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Build Automation for Multiple projects, production database with TFS. Hands on Experience with TFS Version Control, GIT, VSS.
- Involved in Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration across all environments from UAT/TEST to Pre-Production and Production using Jenkins.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL-based schema.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the documentation for implementation and for future changes.
Environment: MS-SQL Server 2016/2014/2012/2008 R2 Enterprise Manager, MS-Access 2010/2007, Oracle SQL Developer, TFS, TOAD, MS Business intelligence (BIDS) SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, SAS, SharePoint Server 2010, Power BI, XML, Salesforce, MS Office 2013, MS Visio 2010, VB.Net, C#. Net, Visual Studio 2013/2010/2008 , Windows Server 2008, TIDAL, SQL CMD Utility TFS, Jenkins, GIT.
SQL power bi developer
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
- Developed Power BI reports and dashboards from multiple data sources.
- Explored data in a variety of ways and across multiple visualizations using Power BI. Expertise in analysis, Data collection and visualization.
- Developed reports and dashboards using Microsoft Power BI stack -Expertise in Creating reports using visualizations such as Bar chart, Clustered Column Chart, Waterfall Chart, Gauge, Pie Chart, Tree map etc.
- Responsible for converting functional requirements to technical aspects by providing optimal solutions to the business users.
- Implement technical solutions into design, development, deploy, Test into different environments by utilizing SQL Server and Visual studio and excel.
- Responsible for writing DDL scripts for creating SQL objects and utilizing objects like tables, SP’s, Functions, Triggers, Views etc.
- Responsible for writing complex SQL for extracting data from the heterogenous systems using SQL objects and utilizing these objects as per the need for the business.
- Responsible for performing Extraction Transformation and Loading (ETL) process by pulling large volume of data from various data sources using SSIS.
- Experience in working with different control flow elements like Data Flow Task, Bulk Insert Task, Active X scripts, Execute SQL Task, Script Task, Send Mail Task, and XML Task.
- Experience in working with different data flow elements like Flat File, OLEDB, Excel Sources and Destinations, Data Conversion, Term Extraction, Conditional Split, Pivot etc.
- Deployed different SSIS packages on development and test environments.
- Created and scheduled SSIS Jobs using SQL Scheduler, SQL Server Agent for daily, weekly and monthly loads.
- Developed complex Stored Procedures and Views to generate various Drill-through reports, Parameterized Reports and Linked Reports using SSRS. Designed Report Templates, Bar Graphs and Pie Charts based on data.
- Experience in querying data for Creating On-demand Reports using Report Builder in SSRS and send the reports via email.
- Scheduled reports to run daily, weekly, monthly based on the requirement Report Manager.
- Generated test data and tested new database consistency with existing databases.
- Created Jobs, Alerts, Activity logs, Error logs to capture any possible errors using SQL server Agent.
- Enhanced performance using optimization techniques such as Normalization, Indexing and Transaction Isolation levels.
- Responsible for unit testing, SDET and creating design documents and uploading it to share point server.
Environment: MS-SQL Server 2014, 2012, 2008R2, Oracle SQL Developer, Oracle SQL developer, MS-BIDS, SAS, SharePoint Server 2010, XML, MS Office 2013, MS Visio 2010, VB.Net, C#. Net, Visual Studio 2010/2008, Windows Server 2008, TIDAL, SQL CMD Utility JIRA.
- Involved in designing of Conceptual Logical Model and Physical Model.
- Created new database objects like Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Indexes and Views using T-SQL in Development and Production environment for SQL Server.
- Designed Logical and Physical data models using ERWIN data modeling tool.
- Involved in deployments activities, enhancements and maintenance of data loading, batch jobs, BCP, DTS, Instances, Linked Servers and Indexes.
- Involved in data analysis performing GAP Analysis and Function Point Analysis to estimate the benefits of the new system v/s. the existing system.
- Maintained security by creating users and giving appropriate permissions to users.
- Scheduled the backups for Databases and Transaction log. Performed restoration operations. Suggested backup strategies.
- Developed Database Triggers to enforce Data integrity and additional Referential Integrity.
- Developed SQL Queries to fetch complex data from different tables in remote databases using joins, database links and formatted the results into reports and maintaining logs.
- Involved in performance tuning and monitoring of both T-SQL and PL/SQL blocks.
- Used SQL Profiler and Query Analyzer to optimize DTS package queries and stored procedures.
- Wrote T-SQL procedures to generate DML scripts that modified database objects dynamically based on user inputs.
- Created Stored Procedures to transform the Data and worked extensively in T-SQL for various needs of the transformations while loading the data.
- Involved in performance tuning using indexing (Cluster Index, Non-Cluster index) tables. Responsible for Cleansing up database for Maintenance of the database.
- Responsible for unit testing, writing design documents and uploading it to share point server.
Environment: SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 , Oracle 9i, MS .NET Framework, MS Visio, MS-Office 2007, HTML, XML, VB.NET, SQL Profiler, Windows 2003 Server, TFS /Visual source safe (VSS).