- Microsoft Certified Professional more than 11+ years of proven experience in the Information Technology industry in areas such as software analysis, design, and development using Microsoft Business Intelligence Suite like SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Power BI (PBI).
- Proficiency in using different Transformation tools like Data Transformation Services (DTS), BCP and Bulk Insert, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) And SQL Server Data Tool (SSDT).
- Experienced in creating complex SSIS packages, using various transformation package parameters and variables. Import export wizard and bulk insert.
- Expert in creating configuration files, error handling, logging, and deploying, sand execution of SSIS packages in various environments like development, testing and production.
- Experience of using VB.Net, C#.net as scripting language for SSIS Script task which were used to control the flow of SSIS package.
- Proficient in MS SQL Server 2000/2005/ 2008/2012/2014/2016 advanced database programming concepts such as cursors, stored procedures, functions, view, materialized views, and CTE.
- Extensive experience in Data Analysis, Data Profiling, Data Modeling, Data Governance, Data Integration, Data Migration and Data Security.
- Strong hold in Database and Data warehousing concepts, Multidimensional Analysis.
- Experienced in Data Modeling, Multi - Dimensional Modeling and involved in creation of Star Schema and Snowflake dimensional schema using Erwin Tool.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure big data services technologies including Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure HDInsight, and/or Azure Stream
- Extensive experience in designing and developing SSRS reports using Matrix, Tabular, Drill down/up, Drill through, Charts, and Sub Reports features using Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS).
- Incredibly good knowledge and real time working experience in Logical & Physical Data modeling (Relational).
- Strong knowledge of Azure Storage Accounts, Containers, Blob Storage, Azure Data Lake, Azure data factory, Azure SQL data warehouse.
- Experience in developing Dashboard Report, Parameterized Reports, Linked Reports, and Sub Reports using Power BI.
- Good experience in complete ETL cycle, including data analysis, database design, data mapping, and conversion and data load.
- Having good knowledge in Alteryx.
- Proven experience of functioning as a project coordinator between on-shore and off-shore Team.
- Engaged in performing code review of code written by peer developers.
- Expert in database administrative activities like database creation and maintenance, Performance Monitoring, Tuning and Troubleshooting, Disaster recovery, Backup/Restore and Migration.
- Extensive experience of working on completely new projects as well as existing product enhancement and customization
- Experience of providing Production support (24 X 7) for Business Intelligence applications.
- Good knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)/ Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models.
- Experienced in interacting with business users to analyze the business process/ requirements, transforming requirements into specifications, documenting, and rolling out the deliverables.
- Strong knowledge of Azure Storage Accounts, Containers, Blob Storage, Azure Data Lake, Azure data factory, Data Bricks, Synapse, Azure SQL data warehouse
RDBMS: SQL Server 2016/2014/2012/2008 R2/2008, SQL Azure, Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MS Access, DB2, Cognos Framework.
Analysis/Reporting Tools: SQL Server Analysis Service (SSAS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2012/2008R2/2008, Power BI, Cognos, and Tableau.
ETL Tools: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) 2016/2014/2012/2008 R2, Alteryx
Database Tools: MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/ R2/12/14/16, SQL Query Analyzer, SQL Enterprise Manager, Management Studio, SQL Server 2005 Query Editor, Solution Explorer, Analysis Manager and Reporting Server.
Data Modeling Tools: Erwin 7.2/4.5, MS Visio.
Microsoft Tools: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, TFS.
Operating Systems: Windows 10/7/Vista/XP, Linux.
Web technologies: HTML, XML, CSS.
Programming Languages: C#, Java, .net and Python
Cloud: Microsoft Azure and AWS
Methodologies: JIRA sprints and Waterfall
SenioR BI LEAD developer
- Design, create, and modify cubes using SSAS 2014/2016
- Design, create, and modify ETL jobs using SSIS 2014/2016
- Full stack development of SQL Server BI Platform
- Design, developer and modify SSRS reports
- Created SSIS Packages to migrate data from / to Azure Cloud (Azure SQL Database), Azure Blob Storage
- Warehouse tables were remotely accessed using Teradata SQL Assistant (client tool) and ODBC
- Integrate line of business and other data integration solutions with another computer applications
- Develop using a define agile development methodology
- Participate in all aspects of a software development project
- Apply “Big Data” solutions to solve real customer problems using real world data.
- Worked on production support with database team and offshore team
- Design, write, test, and maintain object-oriented software for collecting, storing, analyzing, and reporting on big data sets, using Java and various open source technologies.
- Capable of building service-oriented architectures and proficiency with distributed systems built on the cloud (AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud) is a plus
- Proficient with SQL using an enterprise database (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
- Developed Power BI and Tableau Reports
- Developed dashboard Report, Parameterized Reports, Linked Reports, and Sub Reports using Power BI
- Worked on moving to EDW data to Azure and Process the data through Alteryx
- Work on Microsoft Technology Stacks (.NET Framework, C#, MVC/HTML5, WPF, WCF, and SQL Server, SQL Service Reporting Services, SharePoint) Work on SSAS/SSIS and MDX
Environment: MS SQL Server 2016, MS SQL Server Reporting Services 2016, MS SQL Server Integration Services 2016, MS Visual Studio 2015, Azure, SSAS, Power BI, Tableau, TFS, Service Now, GIT, JIRA, Devops and Cognos Reports.
SQL BI developer
- Manages daily operation and support of key systems, including our web-based application and data warehouse
- Interface with clients through weekly calls, meetings, and by generating client-specific reports
- Support key client go-live initiatives and be part of the TSO handover process post the 30-day warranty period
- Design, configure, and develop custom code/objects using the MS SQL Server tools
- Program in MS SQL server T-SQL and other related language to support application development around opportunity assessment and population health management initiatives
- Maintain source-code repository, and participate in deployment of code into production
- Analyze data using SQL to identify trends and areas of improvement
- Maintain and update documentation
- Ensures that the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met
- Developed Power BI reports.
- Created daily SSIS and SQL Agent jobs and Fixing the Job failures
- Contributes to the improvement of the existing processes and identification of new processes and technical alternatives to resolve problems.
- Bring forth ideas that embrace emerging technology/executions and innovative ideas
- Adheres to IT Privacy and Security Policies and Procedures and encourages adherence in others
Data Integration lead
- Write Code in SQL Server 2012/2016, Salesforce, and Oracle 10g/11g
- Build Data warehouse tableau and SSRS Reports, SQL Server Database Experience in Database Design, Data Manipulation Language (DDL), Data Definition Language (DML), Data Control Language (DML) and Transaction Control Language (TCL) experience
- Design and develop Extraction, Transformation and Loading programs using SQL Server 2008/12/16 Integration Services (SSIS)
- Write both T-SQL, PL/SQL, and Stored Procedures
- Ensure our Azure BI and analytics platform is fully optimized for performance and stability.
- Designs, develops and monitors SSIS packages using ETL processes and write stored procedures, functions, views, T SQL queries in SQL Server 2014/16
- Analyze data using data profiling of new source systems, designing custom reporting tables such as fact and dimension and develops ETL packages
- Demonstrates self-reliance in researching technical solutions and product functionality. Continuously improves existing approaches by seeking opportunity to creatively transform current business practices into fresh alternative solutions.
- Monitors production support issues and develops corrective solutions.
- Conducts performance tuning of existing data structures
- Designs, develops, and monitors Enterprise Transformation Language (ETL) processes using SSIS
- Performs data profiling, ETL development and administration, and release management
- Data modeling using modeling tools and methodologies
- Gathering, documenting, and designing data requirements
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision, manage multiple priorities, and remain flexible in a dynamically changing environment.
- Develops prototype views and works with business users both internal and external to refine their requirements.
- Demonstrates self-reliance in researching technical solutions and product functionality.
- Continuously improves existing approaches by seeking opportunity to creatively transform current business practices into fresh alternative solutions.
- Monitors production support issues and develops corrective solutions.
- Created SSIS Packages to import and export files from Database and load data in to the target servers/locations.
- Deploying SSIS Packages to QA, and UAT and Production servers, Scheduling deployed Packages.
- Responsible for writing T-SQL (DDL/DML) Queries, Stored Procedures, Views, Functions and Triggers.
- Worked extensively with debugging, defect tracking and troubleshooting issues.
- Bulk data migration using SSIS from flat files
- Developed Excel Power View, Power Query and Power Pivot dashboards for data analysis.
- Created DAX and VB scripts for Excel reporting and calculated members.
- Used SSIS extensively for data loading with different source and destination connections.
- Used various transformations like UNION, MERGE, LOOKUP, CONVERSION, DERIVED COLUMN, AGGREGATIONS.