- Business Intelligence professional with extensive experience in general Information Technology allowing me to proactively respond the most complex and challenging problems
- Business Intelligence experience in Development, Client Analysis, Reporting, and Presentation using SQL Server 2012/2014, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS.
- Experienced in Database Design and development of applications with Business Intelligence using SQL Server 2012(T - SQL), Integration Services (SSIS), Reporting Services(SSRS) and Analysis Services(SSAS)
- Excellent working closely with the End User on the Agile Methodology environment.
- Experienced building end to end data integration and workflow solutions from various input source and apply various transformations.
- Developed Custom Reports and different types of Reports, drilldown, drill-through, sub-report, Ad-hoc Reports, and distributed Reports in multiple formats using SSRS in Visual Studio.
- Developed and Maintained Microsoft SSIS packages including database design, ETL and analysis integrations to meet business requirements.
- Experienced implementing Data Modeling and created Data Warehouse using Star Schema and Snow Flake.
- Used SSIS to create ETL packages to extract, validate, transform and load data to data warehouse databases.
- Created packages in SSIS with error handling as well as created complex SSIS packages using proper control flow and data flow elements.
- Experienced in handling Slowly Changing Dimensions while loading data into data warehouse.
- Created SSRS report projects in BI Visual studio and created, modified, and managed various report models with multiple objects, source fields and expressions.
- Created and modified report using Visual Studio 2010, 2015.
- Defined the report layout and identified datasets for the report generation. Developed reports using complex T-SQL queries, user defined functions, stored procedures, and views.
- Developed various types of intricate reports like drill down reports, parameterized reports, drill through reports, sub-reports using gauges, pie charts, bar charts, images, maps, KPI…
- Designed and developed data warehouse, data marts using multi-dimensional Cube.
- Generated OLAP Cube for Analyst propose using SSAS.
- Implemented different slowly changing dimension methodologies to maintain and update historical data corresponding to dimension tables in the data warehouse.
- Followed Agile Methodology to keep track of projects and maintained schedule by being an active participant of daily scrums and bi-weekly sprint.
- Design, implement and maintain database schema, entity relationship diagrams, data modeling, tables, stored procedures, constraints, indexes, functions, views, defaults, and complex SQL statements.
- Establishing referential integrity, data consistency, and indexing, and data cleanup procedures to maintain high quality data that can be used for reporting.
- Integrated data using Import / Export wizard for fast load and processing.
- Tested applications for performance, data integrity and validation issues.
Database Tools: SQL Server Management Studio(SSMS), SQL Profiler, Query Analyzer, DTS Designer, Index Tuning Wizard
GUI Tools: SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio, Visual Studio 2010/2012
OLAP Tools: SSAS, SSRS
Tools: and Packages: SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Visual Studio, SSIS, ETL
ETL Tools: SSIS, DTS, Import/Export Wizard
SQL Server Developer (SSIS/SSRS/SSAS)
- Worked on all activities related to the development, implementation, administration and support of ETL processes.
- Designed and developed data warehouse, data marts and business intelligence using multi-dimensional models (Star and Snowflakes Schema).
- Used SSIS to create ETL packages to validate, extract, transform and load data to data warehouse databases from various sources like Text Files, XML Files, Excel and OLTP Database.
- Created packages in SSIS with error handling as well as created complex SSIS packages using various transformations and tasks like Sequence Containers, Script, for loop and For Each Loop Container, Execute SQL, Send Mail, File System, Conditional Split, Data Conversion, Derived Column, Lookup, Merge, Merge Join, Row Count, Sort, Union All, flat file source and destination, OLE DB source and destination, excel source and destination etc.
- Design, Implement and maintain Database Schema, Entity relationship diagrams, Data modeling, Tables, Stored procedures, Functions, Constraints, Indexes, Schemas, Functions, Views, Defaults and complex SQL statement.
- Created trace in SQL Profiler and used Data base engine tuning advisor for Performance tuning on stored procedures and Scripts.
- Designed, and deployed SSRS reports that include; parameterized reports, snapshot reports cached reports, drill down reports, drill through reports, linked reports, Sub Reports and Visualization components like Gauges, Pie Chart, Bar Chart.
- Created and Deployed reports to Report Manager and Troubleshooting for any error occur in execution.
- Scheduled the reports to run on daily and weekly basis in report manager and email them to managers and analysts to review in excel spread-sheet.
- Gathered business requirements, definition and design of data source and data flows.
- Designed SSIS packages to bring data from existing OLTP databases to the new data warehouse by performing different kinds of transformations like lookup transformations, merge joins, derived columns, conditional split, data conversion with multiple data flow tasks.
- Created new database objects like Store Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Indexes and Views using T-SQL in Development and Production.
- Maintain and optimize the existing databases; monitor database performance and growth, performance tuning, generate reports according to the business requirements using SQL Server Agent.
- Improved Performance of the database by creating Clustered and non-clustered Indexes and by optimizing the T-SQL statements using SQL profiler.
- Designed and develop Dashboards and Reports using SSRS.
- Developing OLAP cubes by identifying tables (fact and dimension), Data Source and Data Source
- Experienced in Normalization, DE-Normalization Data warehouse.
- Experienced to build Dimensional Modeling, Star Schema / Snowflake Schema, FACT and Dimensional tables and Operational Data Store (ODS).
- Hands-on creating master and child packages. Setting up package- configurations, and logging.
- Performed efficient tuning of SQL source queries for data load/ Usage of stored procedures for performance.
Environment: Windows Server 2003, SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000 , SSIS, SSRS, Excel, Notepad++, XML
Sr Desktop Technician
- Provide tier 3 support for internal users
- Daily support of users in BAU and DR environments, both on-site and remotely
- Cisco and Avaya IP Phone support
- Installation of hardware including desktops, laptops, monitors, and printers
- Active Directory to add new users and do account security
- SCCM for Microsoft updates and pushing software to workstations, running reports.
- Provide tier 3 support for internal users
- Windows 7 to windows 10 migrations both local machine and local to VDI environment
- Maintenance of network and devices including copiers and printers
- "Smart Hands" support for switch configuration
- Virtual Desktop support
- Meet with Vendors