- Accomplished technology and program management expert who thrives at the intersection of marketing and technology. Extensive experience in technology management and program/portfolio management (PMP Certified).
- Exceptional in solving technology delivery issues and managing expectations with business and technology partners.
- Driver of successful digital marketing strategies aligned with corporate strategic imperatives. Champion of innovation, marketing enablement, and best - in-class customer experiences across digital properties.
- Solid digital marketing domain knowledge with firm grasp of Omni-channel user experience, campaign management and digital marketing tools.
- Blend of business and marketing acumen with vision for new technology. Knowledge in software development life cycle best practices, application frameworks, programming languages, and development methodologies, including Agile.
DIGITAL PROGRAM MANAGER
- Managed redesign of digital properties, to improve functionality and user experience, on web sites using Sitecore CMS software. As part of this redesign, migrated applications to AWS Cloud platform with multi-regional set-up to improve response time and achieve failover capability. Worked with in-house teams, cross-functional teams, business stakeholders, and third party technology vendors. Used Agile methodologies for development and testing of web applications.
- Managed product development of Interactive Denture Console tool and Aspen Connect mobile application, to enhance patient learning about denture products, increase productivity and improve communication for dentists.
DIGITAL TECHNICAL PROGRAM MANAGER
- Managed expansion of digital properties, from a single static website to 10+ retail websites with over 2,800 pages combined and 3.0M+ unique visitors per month. Worked jointly with in-house/offshore teams, cross-functional teams, business stakeholders, and third party technology vendors. Used Agile methodologies for development and testing of web applications.
- Part of program management team responsible for conversion of retail websites to Adobe Marketing technology platform. Worked jointly with in-house/offshore teams, business stakeholders, third party technology vendors and digital marketing agency to meet program objectives.
- Managed digital projects related to CRO and SEO enhancements, to improve customer experience, reduce paid search costs, and generate additional revenue from existing funnels on web sites. Generated $4.6M additional annual revenue over last 2 years with funnel optimization and UX changes and reduced annual paid search costs by $4.5M with implementation of SEO best practices.
- Managed integration of third party appointment scheduling product on web sites, which drove increase in online customer appointments 50% while reducing operating costs of appointment scheduling process $1M+ per year. Also, managed integration of third party phone rewrite product on web sites, which increased phone calls to stores 26%, to 19M in 2015.
- Mentored project managers, built high performance offshore development team, communicated project/program performance to upper management, and developed multi-year digital program roadmap and release plan to iteratively deliver projects on bi-weekly basis.