- Worked on 7 complete end - to-end HR implementations projects, starting from RFP/RFI phase, Vendor Selection, Design, Build, Testing, Cutover, Go live, and post go live support for one of nation’s largest HealthCare systems, Oil and Gas Service Major, Retail, Technology, Banking and multiple other sectors with employee population ranging from 50k to over 200k
- Hands on Project Management experience in leading teams of Analysts, Developers and Consultants, driving and managing Oracle PeopleSoft, Oracle Fusion/HCM Cloud Implementation, support and HRIS Operations projects.
- Adept working in Waterfall and Agile models.
- Subject Matter expert in Oracle PeopleSoft Core HR, Compensation, Absence, Time and Labor, US Payroll, ELM, Benefit, CRM, Fin Integrations, Canada and Global Payroll for EMEA and APAC Country extensions, Finance integrations with GL, Recruiting.
- Subject Matter expert in Oracle HCM Cloud in Core HR, Talent Management and Compensation.
- Subject Matter expert in BI reporting, OBIEE, OTBI, PS Query, Tableau and Qlik creating and managing reports, dashboards and analytics. Extensively worked on Predictive Analytics for HR functions.
- Successfully lead and implemented Talemetry recruitment module in product owner role for more than 25 international geographies in US, Canada, EMEA and APAC region for one the largest oil and gas service provider companies in world.
- User experience working in Taleo recruiting, Workforce Time and Attendance, Brassring recruiting,
- Designed and implemented Integrations between PeopleSoft and Kronos Time and Labor, Clocks. User experience of functional testing in Kronos Time and Labor modules.
- Completed complete Workday HR, Compensation, Absence, Payroll and Global Payroll trainings.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels in the organization.
- Responsible for resource planning, capacity planning, budget planning, day to day tasks and other administrative activities.
- Designed, built and implemented several HR modules and Payroll from scratch, starting with conducting process workshops, after process workshop approval, finalizing business requirements in RTM, conducting fit-gap analysis for PeopleSoft HCM and Payroll, Creating functional specifications, leading a team of developers for tech spec creation and build, creating testing strategies, lead integration and UAT testing phase, lead cutover and manage and optimize post go-live support and payroll and HR operations for PeopleSoft HRMS.
- Successful managed and worked on implementation and support of HR and Payroll operations for more than 70,000 employees across multiple states working for more than 50 Hospitals and one University.
- Lead implementation, support and operations of Talent Management/Performance, Compensation, Absence, Time and Labor, Payroll, Time - Payroll integrations and Payroll to Fin-GL integrations modules, in different capacities, collaborated with multiple stake holders, change management and training teams for launch and post go-live support activities.
- Successfully lead and implemented Compensation, Absence Management and Time and Labor-Payroll implementations, Payroll to Fin-GL integrations and MSS/ESS design for Core HR.
- Successfully managed and streamlined biweekly payroll operations for more than 70k employees, shift differential calculation engines, FLSA related calculation processes, overtime calc for Non-exempt staff, payroll, time and labor to payroll integration, Payroll to Fin-GL Integrations and time and absence processing.
- Lead a team of 4 to 20 analysts, developers and consultants at different times for configurations, specification reviews, functional testing, integration testing, UAT testing, lead the cutover phase and post go live support activities for biweekly payroll operations.
- Mentored Payroll shared services team and efficiently reduced payroll processing times. Managing support for Biweekly Payroll process for Payroll Shared Services team.
- Mentored, Nurtured and developed 6 analysts, and one HRIS manager for support activities for Payroll operations.
- Deep hands-on experience in Predictive analytics,
Principal Business Analyst
- Managed time clock, time processing, absence and payroll operations for US, UK geographies using PeopleSoft HRMS, PeopleSoft North American payroll and Global Payroll UK, PeopleSoft time and labor module, Kronos Time module, PeopleSoft Absence Management. W2 processing, Year-end tax reporting, Time Punch analysis in addition to Core HR, ELM and CRM modules.
- Successfully managed implementation of Canadian Payroll with collaborative involvement of Canadian Payroll experts/consultants.
- Managed time clock, time processing, absence and payroll operations for US, UK geographies using PeopleSoft US payroll and Global Payroll UK, PeopleSoft time and labor module, Kronos clocks, Kronos Time module, PeopleSoft Absence Management.
- Implemented Talemetry Recruiting for International recruitment for more than 20 countries with more than 5000+ FTE and Temp annual hiring. Implemented Regional Talent pools models, reducing the sourcing time significantly.
- Involved in Payroll operations for Brazil, Ecuador and other LATAM location and managing outsourced payroll operations for MENA country extensions.
- Managed HRIS/payroll reporting and analytics using Tableau.
- Successfully implemented PeopleSoft Compensation, Absence, Workforce Time and Labor and PeopleSoft Payroll Integrations, Payroll and Finance-GL Integrations for Major Healthcare client.
- Successfully managed and implemented, Payroll for North America, Absence Management, Core HR, Benefits, Recruiting and ELM for major technology client.
- Successfully worked as lead and worked in Core HR, CRM, Payroll and absence modules implementation for a University implementation project based out of Texas
- Worked as part of several Proposals, RFP/RFI for clients across multiple industry.
- Worked on several smaller firm initiative projects for new custom solutions.
- Started my career as PeopleSoft Technical developer for PeopleSoft HCM Global Payroll modules.
- Moved on to Techno-functional role and worked on Core HR, Compensation, Absence Management, Time and Labor and US Payroll implementation, upgrade and support projects.
- Worked on PeopleSoft HCM modules, Global Payroll for Germany, Switzerland France, UK, and Singapore Payroll implementation, upgrade and support projects.
- Worked in new product enhancements roll outs for Oracle PeopleSoft Release 9.0 and 9.1
- Worked on support projects for Oracle PeopleSoft Rel 8.31 to Rel 8.9.
- Worked in payroll legislative certifications for EMEA Region like SwissDec, DEUEV Certifications, DADS and DUCS for France geography, NI calculation for GP UK.
- Worked as part team in designing new modules for PeopleSoft and implementing newer PeopleSoft modules.
- Worked extensively in onshore/offshore model, leading the activities from offshore delivery center.
- Worked on initial Oracle Fusion HCM team for product
- Expert in SQL, PeopleCode, PeopleTools, Application designer, SQR, XML, AWE, Integration Broker, Crystal reports and Nvision