- 5 + years of IT Experience in design, development, coding and testing of business/commercial applications MS SQL Server 2016/2014/2012 .
- Experience in creating database, tables, indexes, SQL stored procedures, views, triggers, T - SQL, DTS/ SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) using MS SQL Server 2016/2014/2012 .
- Extensively used SSIS & SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) for various BI requirements.
- Experience in Extracting, Transforming and Loading (ETL) data from Excel, Flat file, Oracle to MS SQL Server by using BCP utility and SSIS services.
- Good understanding of Normalization / De-normalization, Normal Form and database design methodology.
- Extensive experience in development of T-SQL scripts, DTS Packages, Integration Services, Stored Procedures and Triggers for business logic implementation.
- Good knowledge of Data Marts, Data warehousing, Operational Data Store (ODS), Data Modeling like Dimensional Data Modeling, Star Schema Modeling, Snow-Flake Modeling, Fact and Dimensions.
- Created checks and constraints to maintain data integrity.
- Experience in query optimization & performance tuning.
- Defined relationship between dimensions and measures groups, calculated slowly changing dimensions.
- Scheduled and monitored all maintenance activities of SQL Server to meet business requirements activities including database consistency check.
- Helped managers by creating several presentations in Power Point 2010/2013.
- Strong troubleshooting and organizational skill independent, self-managing and teamwork.
- Ability to work in-groups as well as independently with minimal supervision.
Databases: MS SQL Server 2016/2014/2012 , Oracle 9i/10g.
Database Tools: T-SQL, BCP, SQL Agent, SQL Trace, Performance Monitor
Reporting Tools: SSRS, Tableau 2019.1
ETL Tools: SSIS, Alteryx
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Experience in Extracting, Transforming and Loading (ETL) data from Flat file, excel (spread sheet), MS SQL and oracle to MS SQL Server database using SSIS services, BCP utility.
- Worked with SQL Server 2014 RDBMS database development and used T-SQL programming queries, stored procedures, views and ETL.
- ETL implementation using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Applying some business logic and data cleaning in staging server.
- Experience in creating SSIS packages with Error handling on control flow task and dataflow task, use logging to log the events and worked on package configuration to run package on different environments.
- Worked on Team Foundation server (TFS) to store and save my work on TFS.
- Created SSIS packages to load the data into SQL table using lookup transformation, conditional split, data conversion, derived column, join, merge join, slowly changing dimension.
- Created optimized T-SQL queries inside the reports and stored procedures to improve the Data Processing performance by 50%.
- Involved in bug fixing and resolving data related issues for end users.
- Helped in Creating a Production deployment document and knowledge transfer to end users.
- In-depth knowledge of reporting environments and working with business analysts.
- Created SSRS Email Subscriptions and Snapshots.
- Created a demo report using Tableau 2019.1 for the upper management to track project transition trend over time.
- Worked on SQL Server 2012.
- Experience in Extracting data using SQL server Integration Services (SSIS) from Excel, Flat file (CSV), XML, and Oracle to MS SQL Server by using BCP utility and SSIS for different applications like Loan accounting and leasing applications.
- Worked on functional and technical requirements from System Requirement Specification and all design components from System Design Specification to create ALDM system.
- Experience in creating complex SSIS packages using proper control and data flow elements. And have deployed packages on different servers by using package configuration.
- Worked on different kinds of transformations like conditional split, data conversion, derived column, lookup, join, merge join, sort, union all, multicast, slowly changing dimension, in SSIS as per the customers Requirement.
- Worked with different methods of logging and error handling in SSIS.
- Scheduled SQL agent job on daily basis to run the SSIS packages and send email in case of failure or error.
- Created summary and details reports using SSRS, deployed them on report server for Users.
- Created matrix reports, tabular reports, parameterize reports, drill down and drill thought for various applications.
- Worked on Complex T-SQL Queries using Inner joins pivot, UN pivot, Stored Procedures and Views.
- Interacted with end user and business users to understand their requirement.
- As a production support, monitoring every day’s ETL Process, and fixed the data issues.