- Around 8+ years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation Of RDBMS using Oracle Tools in client server environments
- Experience in utilizing communication and strategic skills in Design, Development, Implementation, Upgrades, Customizations/enhancements, testing of Oracle Applications including Purchasing (PO), Order Management (OM), Inventory (INV), iSupplier, Procurement, Advance Supply Chain Planning & Management (ASCP), General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivables (AR) and Accounts Payable (AP).
- Experience in using Oracle related tools like SQL * Loader, PLSQL Developer and SQL Developer
- Experienced in Development and Implementation of applications using MySQL and SQL Server databases
- Good experience in implementing Oracle EBS workflows.
- Experience in Creating and Maintaining Database objects like Tables, Indexes, Views, Synonyms, Object types and Collections.
- Coded test packages and performed unit testing of PL/SQL code using PL/SQL framework and the SQL Developer unit testing package.
- Experience with Views, Materialized views, Cursors (Implicit and Explicit), Ref Cursors, and external tables, table partitioning, Index partitioning and nested loops, Advanced PL/SQL.
- Extensive working knowledge on SQL Loader control programs, and PL/SQL validation scripts to transfer flat file data into oracle database tables
- Used Bulk collect and For all in stored procedures to improve the performance and make the applications to run faster
- Expertise in developing and customizing Oracle Forms and Reports using Oracle Forms 10g/9i, Reports 10g/9i, Discoverer 9i/10g, XML Publisher and developing concurrent programs using SQL, PL/SQL.
- Advanced skills in Oracle database programming using PL/SQL (Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers), standard built - in Oracle packages
- Worked on FND LOAD utility, built commands to migrate Loader DaTa Files for Concurrent Programs Value Sets, Request Groups, Lookup Types, BI publisher types, Templates, Context-Sensitive DFF, Profile Options, and Form Personalization’s.
- Performed Refactoring of database objects which are in 12.1.3 standards to 12.2.6 standard so that all the PL/SQL objects are meeting the latest refactoring and remediation standards for General Ledger (GL), Payroll, Account payables and
- Created & worked on modifications for Oracle Web ADI’s for reducing form level entry jobs by users and application administrators and thus enabling mass entries in excel spreadsheets in very less time for Federal financials like General Ledger and Budget Execution Modules.
- Performed peer reviews as part of quality control & handling migration process.
- Effectively using Table Functions, Indexes, Table Partitioning, Collections, Analytical functions, Materialized Views, Dynamic SQL, Records, PL/SQL Tables, Oracle supplied packages, Ref Cursor, External Tables, Query Rewrite and Transportable table spaces in Oracle PL/SQL
- Extensively worked on Patch Analysis, Service Request (SR) management, Instance Management, Change Control Management (CM), Production Control meetings and Risk management processes.
Oracle Applications E-business suite R12.2.6, R12.1.3, 11.5.10.
Oracle Workflow, Oracle Reports & Forms 10g/6i, OAF Pages, Alerts, Triggers, and AOL objects, Customizations, Personalization’s.
SQL, VB scripting, PL/SQL, XML, Java, Windows 7, 10 Operating systems.
XML Publisher, Soap UI, TOAD 12.1.2, Pl/Sql Developer express, MS-Office 365, MS Access Database, MS Visio, Putty, WinSCP, MobaXterm, Discoverer, Serena Business/Change Manager, Remedy, Kintana, SQL*Plus, Oracle Enterprise Manager, JDeveloper, Beyond Compare, Notepad ++, PVCS & Data loaders.
Confidential, Oklahoma City, OK
Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Modules: General Ledger, Budget Execution Module, Payroll for DOT Agencies
- Created Indexes on tables for faster retrieval of data to enhance database performance & worked on data loading using PL/SQL and SQL*Loader calling UNIX scripts to download and manipulate files.
- Developed PL/SQL triggers and master tables, functions and packages for moving data from servers.
- Involved in developing, testing, compiling, debugging and maintains the data using Oracle, PL/SQL, UNIX.
- Specialized in creating custom one time scripts and applying Generic Data Fixes provided by Oracle Service Request Support for resolving bugs, issues & data mismatches in federal financial modules like GL and BEM
- Developed Web ADI’s & customized layouts, enhancements for Adjustments for Receivables, AP Transactions for Payables, BEM and General Ledger modules as per user requirements.
- Wrote Unix Shell scripts to process files on a daily basis like renaming files, data extractions, unzipping files, removing unwanted characters/identifiers or variables before loading them into database tables.
- Created MS Access Database application for capturing User stories for team allowing access & enabling collaboration among teams for utilizing client’s data & track the workload & capacities.
- Created Template file definition using XML publisher & uploaded, migrated 1099 report for 2018.
- Responsible for Creating Unit test plans, functional test plans, Build Test plans, System Integration & User Acceptance test plans with documentation for any System Change Requests based on developments & enhancements, bug fixes, patches to be applied or any other setup related issues.
- Documented all the code changes in high -level technical documentation MD.070, changes in concurrent programs, responsibilities, functions and menus in Oracle Applications are documented in high level MD.120 document
- Provided Oracle Best Practices document for R12 and assisted/supported team for upgrade.
- Supported functional team & engineer by logging Service Requests with Oracle for production fixes.
- Created various suppliers, invoice batches, payment process requests in Accounts Payables for unit testing purposes, test plans & building distinct test cases.
- Extensively worked on exception handling for ease of debugging and displaying error messages.
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Modules: Accounts Payables, Procure-to-Pay, iSupplier, ASCP & Order Management
- Experienced in interacting with Business Users, Business Analyst, Project Managers, and developers to gather requirements and translating requirements to technical design specifications and source to target mappings.
- Worked on re- mapping for bank file from bank in the Procurement-card interface.
- Designed and Developed database objects like tables, views, indexes, procedures, functions and packages.
- Involved in Performance Tuning, which included creating Indexes, Providing Hints, Modifying Tables, Analyze Tables and Estimate Stats using Explain plan utility, also in changing the existing static report generating Procedures and Packages to Dynamic Procedures to support from multiple schemas.
- Hands on experience in generating custom forms & reports utilizing seeded objects & custom.pll & define system Profile options, Descriptive & Key flex fields.
- Designed & developed various Pl/Sql programs and registered to Concurrent programs to fetch data for users & create/write file to server locations utilizing UTL FILE utility for writing data on server.
- Created/modified Oracle procedures, packages and functions to move the change data across multiple environments using Database links.
- Interacted with front end developer and worked accordingly to facilitate report requirements.
- Worked on database connections, SQL joins, cardinalities, loops, aliases, views, aggregate conditions, parsing of objects and hierarchies.
- Created sessions, configured workflows to extract data from various sources, transformed data, and loading into the data warehouse.
- Used Debugger to test the mappings and fixed the bugs.
- Used various transformations like Filter, Expression, Sequence Generator, Source Qualifier,
- Expert knowledge of Oracle Forms and Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports
- Developed various complex applications using Oracle Forms and Oracle Reports Developed various mapping by using reusable transformations in Data marts.
- Involved in upgrade of ORACLE EBS 11i to ORACLE EBS R12.
- Responsible for monitoring all the sessions that are running, scheduled, completed and failed. If the session fails debug the Mapping.
- Configured Concurrent Programs, Request Sets, Request Groups, Functions, Menus, Sub-Menus and Custom responsibilities for the day-to- day operations and direction of the project planning and status reporting, scope management, documentation between the technical and functional team.
- Involved in testing Unit and integration Testing of Informatica Sessions, Batches, fixing invalid Mappings
Confidential, Bothell, WA
Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Modules: Purchasing, Payables, Order Management, Purchasing & Inventory.
- Actively involved in interacting with front end users and gathered User Requirement and Online System Specification.
- Writing Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Packages.
- Written Stored Procedures using PL/SQL and functions and procedures for common utilities using Oracle 11g/12c.
- Worked on form customizations in Inventory, Purchasing and developed Year End product.
- Created number of database objects like tables, views, indexes, synonyms and materialized views using SQL Loader.
- Involved in creating procedures, functions, packages and triggers to facilitate functionality in different modules.
- Created data mapping files for the data coming from different Web Services.
- Created audit tables and implemented complex business logic using triggers, statement level trigger and multiple triggers.
- Worked on XML along with PL/SQL to develop and modify web forms.
- Utilized SSIS to populate data from various data sources and also in the creation of packages for different data loading operations for applications and to export data from other sources to databases.
- Developed complex stored procedure using T-SQL to generate reports using SSRS.
- Writing database objects such as functions, stored procedures, packages and triggers to meet the functional requirements using Oracle PL/SQL and T-SQL
- Create Crystal Reports with multiple drilldown and sub-reports.
- Loaded the data into the tables using TOAD and SQL*plus.
- Involved in preparing test plans, unit testing, System integration testing, implementation and maintenance.
- Modified in Scripts due to database changes using SQL and Oracle PL/SQL
- Developed ETL sessions for initial full loading and incremental loading.
- Extensively used the advanced features of PL/SQL like Records, Tables, Object types and Dynamic SQL.
- Handled errors using Exception Handling extensively for the ease of debugging and displaying the error messages in the application.
- Worked on requirement analysis, coding and testing various modules in a software development life cycle.
- Developed Unix Shell Scripts to Schedule jobs to automate tasks of loading data into Tables.