To acquire an entry or junior level position in information technology, information security, or software development.
CORE STRENGTHS INCLUDE:
- A diligent and thoughtful individual with diverse knowledge and interests in subjects including psychology, information technology, cybersecurity particularly in software, web application, and database development.
- A dedicated learner who is willing to take risks as needed.
- Focused and reliable team player who can bring great ideas and fresh perspectives to an organization with strong interpersonal customer service and technical skills.
- Technical skills include systems administration in hardware/software systems support, troubleshooting, and asset tracking, vulnerability management support (patch and software update deployment), hardware/software troubleshooting, asset tracking, multiple areas of software development and quality assurance.
- A software developer seeking to revolve building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, and upgrade interfaces. Also involves direct system testing and validation procedures and working with customers on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
Software Development: Python, Java, and Microsoft Access, and SQL
Applications: IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD) 6, Eclipse, WebSphere 6, Dreamweaver MX, Multi - Edit 9, Microsoft Visio 2019
Operating Systems: Linux (Red Hat Versions 5.1 and 9), Microsoft Windows 7-10, Windows Servers 2008 and 2012
RELEVANT PROJECT EXPERIENCE:
SQL DATABASE PROGRAMMER
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Worked with a team to develop, maintain, and support an SQL database to manage multiple restaurants to address their core functions.
- These functions that the database supported included menus, employee and manager shifts/schedules, and designation of management for each restaurant.
- Conducted data analysis and studied relevant information collected to ensure development of tables were accurately connected.
- Developed a website for a client.
- To accomplish this, regularly met and discussed the client’s needs and requirements and progress, to ensure it met proper accessibility, formatting, appearance, and functionality.
- Updated content as required.
- Provided hardware and software support to assets to track, analyze, and test hardware (tablets) selected by senior personnel to ensure proper integration into wireless network environment.
- Developed, deployed, and maintain an application for that helped enhance customer experience by providing relevant information on animal and plant life as they traveled through the Baltimore Aquarium.
QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST
- Evaluated the usability of Dice.com by testing against numerous users and how they access and interact with the website. Compiled results with a team
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Provided technical assistance to customers regarding Confidential
- Coordinating appointments for customers
- Worked together with director of operations to ensure a smooth flow of business
Confidential, Owings Mills, MD
Customer Care Representative
- Provided various customer service and support tasks including proactive customer engagement
- Developed service write-up documents
- Coordinated vehicle care
- Updated system records
- Coordinated vehicle service with technicians
- Ensured timely service delivery or service