Vue.js, Angular1.4Angular 4Angular 8 Ionic, Electron, BootstrapVue
Node.js, Koa.js, ExpressJs, LinuxWindows Server
MS SQL, MongoDB, MySql, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Redis
Docker, AWS API Gateway, Jenkins, Octopus, GitLab, Circle CI, Git, OpenAPI/Swagger
RxJS, Lodash, RamdaJSTypeScript, Karma,Mocha, Chai, Jest, Chart.js, Webpack, Vuex, Grunt, Gulp, NPM, Yarn
Slack, Jira, Basecamp, VS Code, Atom
SENIOR FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Confidential, Roswell, GA
- Worked in an agile environment participating in daily stand-ups, and sprint planning for the development and support of a progressive, web-based dashboard application for IoT device communication and content delivery using Angular 7, RxJS, and NgRx.
- Developed a content scheduling, and reporting engine for custom media-display scheduling using Vue, and Vuex.
- Designed custom REST API’s built with Node , using Express, Restify, and Koa frameworks in conjunction with AWS API Gateway, and Cognito.
- Tracked and owned software quality metrics (defect rates, code/test coverage) utilizing test driven development using Karma, Jasmine, Jest, and Mocha as the testing frameworks, and multiple assertion libraries.
MOBILE / FULL STACK DEVELOPER
- Worked in an agile/scrum environment participating in daily stand-ups, sprint planning, and retrospectives developing a hybrid mobile application and single page applications. Ionic and Cordova frameworks were used to develop the mobile application used by thirty-five hundred employees .
- Angular 1.x was used daily for the UI in conjunction with Redis and MongoDB for caching, and data storage, respectively.
- Designed custom API’ s using a microservice and RESTful architecture.
- Developed a single page application to support help-desk personnel using Angular 1.x, ExpressJS, MongoDB, and Node.js frameworks.
- Tracked and owned software quality metrics (defect rates, code/test coverage) utilizing behavior and test driven development using Karma, and Mocha as the unit testing frameworks, and multiple assertion libraries.
Web Application Developer
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Supported and enhanced network capacity tracking portal used by more than three thousand end users by designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ide ntified bottlenecks and bugs, and devised solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Assisted in maintaining code quality, and automation.